DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!" Review Thread

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!" Review Thread

Yes, this is the last episode of Diamond & Pearl. And I'm truly excited for this and Best Wishes.

Airs Thurday, September 9, 2010.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Default DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!" Preview Thread

Here we are: the last episode of Diamond & Pearl!

- Hikari opens the window in her pajamas, just like she did in the first episode.

- Satoshi is seen falling down stairs.

- Satoshi and Takeshi shake hands. Takeshi's voice over says that he'll be a Pokemon Doctor.

- Potchama's seen running away, with tears in its eyes. It also looks like it's fighting with Pikachu and Mukuhawk.

- Potchama is crying and hugging Pikachu.

- Satoshi, Hikari, and Takeshi all read the episode title together.

- Finally, we see Potchama crying in Togekiss' arms.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Default Re: DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is Diamond!!" Preview Thread

We will get an official thread like always. Why bother creating your own?

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Default Re: DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is Diamond!!" Preview Thread

Looks like Piplup reaally doesn't want to leave.
    When Ash and Brock part I think Brock says 'I'm off to be a Pokemon Doctor' or something. No idea what he really said though.

They're all staying at Dawn's house I think.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Default Re: DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!" Preview Thread

Potchama being all weepy. What a terrific way to end the saga. And look, Togekiss gets to do something for the second time.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Default Re: DP 191 "Memories are Pearls! Friendship is a Diamond!!" Preview Thread

Oh come on Piplup! Are you that mad that you need to Hydro Pump your teammates all of the sudden?

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Pochama is really not happy, at all.
    Now Brock is walking off, I hope maybe we'll get a quick scene of him arriving home, but I wouldn't have thought so.

Looks like a good episode, though apparently it's revolved around Piplup quite a bit.

So Piplup gets so upset about everyone parting ways that it runs off... hmm... Reminds me of a certain Gible episode :P Piplup sure is emotional haha

Blog Entries

I really love that the last episode seems to be mirroring the first with Dawn opening the windows.
    Piplup seems to be going crazy though xD It looks really sweet/funny, actually. And, was I mistaken, or did Pikachu tear up too?

Also, the threee of them reading out the title = instant win.

Already I can tell this episode is going to have way better animation than the previous one. That alone makes me excited.

Piplup is getting its knickers in a knot.
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

Blog Entries

Poor Piplup, it doesn't want anyone to leave at all. Thank goodness Togekiss is there otherwise who knows what Piplup would do.

Pochama's emotions run high!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tx_005749.jpg   tx_005751.jpg   tx_005755.jpg   tx_005760.jpg   tx_005761.jpg  

This really looks like a very emotional ep and showcase just how much of a group/family the DP main cast are
    I laugh at everyone who says they were the worst group... they felt the most "family" to me of all groups... they emphasized more than ever how the group and all their Poké often sit all together and eat and do stuff like that, they emphasized the supporting each other thing (yes, Brock often supported Dawn too, despite some people ignoring this)
    I love the title and the fact they all read it together... Pip going crazy cause of this is extremely cute too, my poor penguin...
    I also LOVE the throwbacks to the first DP ep... just like I really loved the throwbacks to the very first ep that we got to see in recent BW previews

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    I laugh at everyone who says they were the worst group... they felt the most "family" to me of all groups... they emphasized more than ever how the group and all their Poké often sit all together and eat and do stuff like that, they emphasized the supporting each other thing (yes, Brock often supported Dawn too, despite some people ignoring this)
    Speaking of Piplup getting his knickers in a knot...

I keed, I keed. I'm just glad to see Twinleaf Town one more time. It really has taken on the form of what Pallet Town used to be in my mind. That's quite an accomplishment for a place of residency.
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

Blog Entries

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on this episode. I have a feeling I'm gonna be doing a lot of that... thankfully there's also some humorous stuff like Satoshi falling down the stairs. I also love the throw back to the first DP episode. Exactly what I expected of Tomioka.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast