DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Review Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Review Thread

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Preview Thread

Sceptile and the hat twisted backwards. So fucking what about Paul and his 3 part battle, this is how you end a league. This is how you say goodbye to a whole generation. Battles going to be fuck awesome, I can tell this from now.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Preview Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rafia View Post
    Wasn't quilava confirmed by the VA list or it's VA also does another character?
    Quilava's VA is in every episode, as Brock and/or Jessie's Wobbuffet. You can't confirm Quilava will be used according to the VA list, although the same VA will voice Sceptile during the battle.

There is something interesting to point out though. Although the VA list confirms that Bayleef and Totodile will not be used (eliminating possible pokemon choices for the sixth slot), the VA that has voiced Croconaw over the past few years is on this list as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rafia View Post
    Wasn't quilava confirmed by the VA list or it's VA also does another character?
    He voices Sceptile, so, no Quilava is not confirmed. Which sucks and besides I don't want both Quilava and Torkoal to be in the battle.

I'm really pissed at Fujita the writer of DP183, its like he/she hated Quilava so much that's why Quilava got the worst deal of all the Pokemon in that battle. Even Staraptor got a better deal than Quilava.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Yeah, having seen the preview in HQ now, Iwane is definately involved in this one too, so it looks like they've gone all out to make sure that the final few league episodes all looked as best they could. I don't believe they've ever done something like this before, but I really hope the consideration for visuals to this degree continutes into Best Wishes.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They only have 3 episodes left to mention anything about Isshu. This could be the place where Ash is exposed to Isshu for the first time.

I don't like the idea of Torkoal being in this unless it beats Darkrai or ties with the thing.

We've already seen one turtle get beaten senseless, I don't want to see the hoenn failure get pummeled again without killing someone.

Well Johto Starter Lovers, think of it this way, at least it not your fave pokemon getting pummelled against Darkrai. Didn't think of that one eh Johto haters?
    4 Times.
    92, 06, 09, 11.
    Wembly, Paris, Rome, Wembly.
    Sampdoria, Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester United.
    Johan Cruyff, Frank Rijkaard, Josep Guardiola.

We Conquered Europe

Sceptile? Torkoal? Backwards cap? Gliscor'd is gonna crap his pants when he sees this...

Anywho, place your bets on who kills Darkrai!

A-Sceptile
    B-Gible
    C-Torkoal
    D-Pikachu
    E-Heracross
    F-Unknown pokemon
    G-None of the above

Credit for the amazingly awesome banner goes to Blazaking EX!!!
    Credit for the equally awesome Avatar goes to 'Kingdra!!!
    My Fanfiction account, reveiws welcome

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

I can see the battle going like: Takuto brings out his darkrai and sweeps Ash's team. Ash's 6th and final pokemon beats it, but is totally floored by a gen V pokemon, or something.

But, I want him to go down with a fight :P

I'm surprised he's using gible for this! I'm glad and all, but isn't it a little...new for a semi-final match?

"seasons change, people change"

Also, one more thing i noticed. Remember the first two pics of Heracross and Darkrai (We though darkrai was using Focusblast and Heracross was dodging Hyper beam) Well now...

HERACROSS IS USING HYPERBEAM XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDEPICFANGASMSEIZURETIMEDADADADADADADDADADAAA

Credit for the amazingly awesome banner goes to Blazaking EX!!!
    Credit for the equally awesome Avatar goes to 'Kingdra!!!
    My Fanfiction account, reveiws welcome

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiny View Post
    A-Sceptile
    B-Gible
    C-Torkoal
    D-Pikachu
    E-Heracross
    F-Unknown pokemon
    G-None of the above
    H-No one. S/He is unbeatable!

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'm really pissed at Fujita the writer of DP183, its like he/she hated Quilava so much that's why Quilava got the worst deal of all the Pokemon in that battle. Even Staraptor got a better deal than Quilava.
    At least, he did something in league...
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Ash is using Sceptile and Torkoal, NOT Bayleef and Quilava?
    I feel as smug as a Tsutarja right now. =3

I wonder what move is Heracross forgetting to learn Hyper Beam.

I hope Horn Attack. Focus Punch is his STAB Fighting move and it needs to deserve it.

I think I'm done with the Pokemon anime after the league. Sorry writers, but I've been tricked for the last time.

Inside a blue box that is bigger on the inside
    Blog Entries

You people seriously need to get yourself used to pikachu already.Stop whining.Just because you don't like pikachu doesn't mean it is a bad choice.Pikachu MUST be in the important battles,why you ask?is the main flag/mascot/symbol of the series.Is the best pokemon of all,because is the one everyone,even people who don't watch the series, can recognize.Is essential.Pokemon without pikachu is like Zelda without a triforce, or Mario without jumping.

Anyway,a battle against a Darkrai,that's new.This is interesting stuff...

OMGOGMGOMGO
    BACKWARDS CAP
    :DDDDDD

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast