DP 188 "Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!" Review Thread - Page 4

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DP 188 "Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!" Review Thread

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: DP 188 "Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!" Preview Thread

I hope Gliscor wins. Thank god we got no Pikachu Vs. Drapion scenes in the preview.

That would have broke my heart.

Blog Entries

Default Re: DP 188 "Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!" Preview Thread

I'm looking forward to the last part, though I sort of would prefer it if it reflected their earlier full battle with Blaze not being used but Goukazaru's will to win...
    I can still dream/hallucinate xD

Snivy don't give a ffffff Abaddon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shackleford View Post
    Glad to see Electivire take center stage, definitely being Paul's main guy and all (even if Torterra was his starter), plus it does a nice job of bringing Diamond and Pearl full circle...

But wow, the Takuto Battle is going to have to evolve Heracross to even come close to living up to this fight. At this point, I'm kind of wondering if they should've just ended the league here.
    Well, Infernape is Ash's main Pokemon in Sinnoh, despite Pikachu obviously being his first pokemon.

Man, Paul is really gonna feel like a dumbshit for giving up on Chimchar after this.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spiny View Post
    Can anyone confirm the final move used by Infernape in the preveiw? Was it Blast burn or Blaze? Also, what was the move it used against Ninjask that looked similar.
    This is blaze we're seeing here, and that move against Ninjask was Blast Burn. Also, blaze is his ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    I hope Gliscor wins. Thank god we got no Pikachu Vs. Drapion scenes in the preview.

That would have broke my heart.
    Yep, Gliscor looks like its taking Drapion down, and getting the final win it deserves.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    and that move against Ninjask was Blast Burn.
    No, it was Flare Blitz. Ash said "Flare Drive" which is Flare Blitz in Japanese version.
    Bulbapedia also says as such:
    Quote Originally Posted by DP187 Article
    Ash tells Infernape to use Dig and leave Paul and Ninjask wondering where it is. Infernape uses Flare Blitz underground, illuminating the entire field in a bright red (and alleviating the Toxic Spikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Blog Entries

So we have come full circle. Charizard was the main pokemon of the original series and Infernape in DP. Two fire types.

Johto didn't really have one, and AG was Sceptile.

So we have come full circle. Charizard was the main pokemon of the original series and Infernape in DP. Two fire types.

Johto didn't really have one, and AG was Sceptile.
    in Jhoto was Pikachu, and in Hoenn Swellow and Corphish with Sceptile were the main pokemon. that why Ash's Hoenn pokemon is the strongest!!

I wonder Infernape will use blaze ability by himself or Ash will give a command to Infernape to use blaze?!!!

Hopefully, Ash WILL win against paul.

Quote Originally Posted by 09MurphyM View Post
    Hopefully, Ash WILL win against paul.
    It's already been confirmed that Ash will win against Paul. Ash will face Takuto, a trainer with a Darkrai, in the semi-finals.

BRING BACK DEXTER!!!!

Gliscor is going to sweep. If not, the writers will be receiving a very strongly worded letter. With bold and italics.

Blog Entries

If Gliscor doesn't KO Drapion, I call foul.

Sure a tie would still be good, but I'd like to see Gliscor be a clear victory. We know Electrivire will take it down quickly afterward anyway.

Blog Entries

If Gliscor doesn't KO Drapion, I call foul.
    If he does I call cheap... :D *Come on, only one week til it goes back to the Air Master... I'll stop after*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    If he does I call cheap... :D *Come on, only one week til it goes back to the Air Master... I'll stop after*
    Oh really? Gliscor taken down Drapion is perfectly acceptable and expected.

Just because Torterra failed doesn't mean Gliscor will. :)

And anyway, Ash's entire Sinnoh team is leaving in 2 episodes, so Gliscor leaving again no matter what is expected. So is Infernape and the rest of the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    Oh please, you should stop with the cheapness its not like Ash isn't using his own strategies because he is. Gliscor even lost the air battle and now he's battling a land creature and not using the stuff the Air Master taught but in the way he feels comfortable using Gliscor.

BRING BACK DEXTER!!!!

Blog Entries

Just because Torterra failed doesn't mean Gliscor will.
    No, but it means he should.

And anyway, Ash's entire Sinnoh team is leaving in 2 episodes, so Gliscor leaving again no matter what is expected. So is Infernape and the rest of the lot.
    Yeah but I don't think Paul gets that Infernape's a strong pokemon. Infernape should be the one to defeat Drapion so Paul really gets it :D

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Oh please, you should stop with the cheapness its not like Ash isn't using his own strategies
    Wasn't it mentionned that hitting Drapion's tail and somersaulting to recover from Giga Impact something that the Air Master taught Gliscor to do...

We really need translators !!!

not using the stuff the Air Master taught
    Except for that new attack...

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 1st September 2012, 05:48 PM