DP 188 "Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!" Review Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DP 188 "Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!" Review Thread

Inside a blue box that is bigger on the inside
    Blog Entries

Default Re: DP 188 "Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!" Preview Thread

My Arceus...what fun does people find in counting every win for every pokemon,as if this was some sort of test...what fun is it there in "analyzing" every frigging second of a battle and trying to calculate every possible attack...just for the sake of complaining? Why waste time trying to predict who knocks out who?you aren't gaining money or anything from it as if it was a horse race.Just enjoy the fight and follow the flow.

I honestly don't understand these people who overanalyse every match up and try to "predict it" in detail....just so than when the actual episode airs,they can complain about how the fight didn't went exactly like their stupid prediction.I don't understand these people.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: DP 188 "Conclusion of Rival Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!!" Preview Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sombra29 View Post
    My Arceus...what fun does people find in counting every win for every pokemon,as if this was some sort of test...what fun is it there in "analyzing" every frigging second of a battle and trying to calculate every possible attack...just for the sake of complaining? Why waste time trying to predict who knocks out who?you aren't gaining money or anything from it as if it was a horse race.Just enjoy the fight and follow the flow.

I honestly don't understand these people who overanalyse every match up and try to "predict it" in detail....just so than when the actual episode airs,they can complain about how the fight didn't went exactly like their stupid prediction.I don't understand these people.
    Welcome to the internet, you'll get used to it by the time a full year sinks in, and by 2 years, you'll be used to ignoring it, even if it won't do you much good, other then people ignoring you.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm confident Gliscor will beat Drapion, that's why no Pikachu Vs. Drapion shots were shown in the preview.

Gliscor will go down quickly to Electrivire, and Pikachu too.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    I'm confident Gliscor will beat Drapion, that's why no Pikachu Vs. Drapion shots were shown in the preview.
    Or it could be a draw, we don't know.
    Last edited by Ampharos King; 12th August 2010 at 02:20 PM.

Johto League Champion TrainerCasey's Avatar

What would really suck is that is Infernape faints after one attack because of Poison. That would really ruin this battle. *knock on wood*
    It would be cool to see Pikachu vs. Electivire though since that was really teh first Sinnoh Pokemon Ash fought against (ex- Garys Electivire before Sinnoh started)

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post

Goku and Luffy, all rolled into one monkey.
    Holy Toledo! That monkey is crackers, I tell ya!

So, at the end of the day, it looks like Infernape is taking his spot among the immortals, such as Charizard, Snorlax, and Sceptile. I expect this fight to finish up the other two skirmishes fairly rapidly and leave a sizable chunk for Electivire and Infernape (Deja Vu).

The animation in the preview alone is cause enough for any Poke-fan worthy to call themselves one to wet their pants. This battle, for all of its Ups and Downs, will take its place in the top spot of ALL battles to have ever existed, edging out classic and nostalgic stuff. This battle alone is a friggin' 3-part arc. That's enough for some tournaments. It's got Emotion; It's got Animation; It's got Action. It's Animoction.
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

Blog Entries

The summary already said Infernape Vs. Electrivire is the final fight, so Pikachu thankfully loses.

Fuck You, Stealth Rock sqwat500's Avatar

is torterra confirmed for a win?
    ^Thanks Blazeaking Ex!

Blog Entries

I hope this battle ends halfway through the ep.

The Darkrai match needs more than 1 episode.

Blog Entries

I hope this battle ends halfway through the ep.

The Darkrai match needs more than 1 episode.
    I hope so too. I don't want Ash to go into to battle after defeating Paul only for Takuto to go "Lol, yeah Ima sweep you know with my uber kthxbye."

The summary already said Infernape Vs. Electrivire is the final fight, so Pikachu thankfully loses.
    Well at least Pikachu got in one win.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Can anyone confirm the final move used by Infernape in the preveiw? Was it Blast burn or Blaze? Also, what was the move it used against Ninjask that looked similar.

Credit for the amazingly awesome banner goes to Blazaking EX!!!
    Credit for the equally awesome Avatar goes to 'Kingdra!!!
    My Fanfiction account, reveiws welcome

Registered User The One and Only....'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sqwat500 View Post
    is torterra confirmed for a win?
    No Torterra went down against Drapion sadly

hi i like pokemon

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

I want Glion to edge out over Drapion and then get swiftly knocked out by Elekible. just so drapion can get its just desserts, and because glion deserves that win, i think.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post

Goku and Luffy, all rolled into one monkey.
    It really shouldn't be surprising. Son Goku, Monkey D. Luffy. It was meant to happen sometime.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 1st September 2012, 05:48 PM