REVIEW: BW142: "My Dream, Pokémon Master!!" - Page 4

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: BW142: "My Dream, Pokémon Master!!"

Blog Entries
    Add L-05308 on Facebook
    Visit L-05308's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BW142: "My Dream, Pokémon Master!!"

So whats the excuse for Seviper, Woobat amd the others staying at HQ while Wobbo returns?

Quote Originally Posted by L-05308 View Post
    So whats the excuse for Seviper, Woobat amd the others staying at HQ while Wobbo returns?
    Giovanni wanted them to present any Pokémon they'd acquired and Meowth made up the story of Woobat, Frillish, Yamask and Amoongus being for him and handed them over since Jessie and James were panicking over not having anything to show.

Wobbuffet just randomly appeared in the hallway. He didn't think to call Seviper, Yanmega, Carnivine or Mime Jr. though, wherever they may be. :(
    L-05308 likes this.

Where did you see the episode? Full?

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by L-05308 View Post
    Nobody show this picture to poor Squirtle :O
    Or to poor Primeape.
    And this was all we will ever see of Palpitoad. Bye, you was the best pf all anime characters. Why did the writers have to screw him up?
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

where did you guys watch this episode?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StaraptorZ View Post
    Where did you see the episode? Full?
    Quote Originally Posted by dlstewar View Post
    Here, in http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/www.nymphia.es you can watch the latest episode. It may include Karczx's opinion bashing the XY series, though be warned because he's not happy.

Of copurse, the website doesn't exist and I can't provide you of links to watch the episode. Because if I do, I will get a 3-point infraction becaus ethe sites where the episodes can watch are illegal and ShoPro will take down as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Nymphia; 26th September 2013 at 02:23 PM.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary View Post
    Pidove, Pidgey, Starly, Noctowl and Taillow in the wild or at the ranch. I like to think that Ash's birds all got lucky.
    I knew Unfezant wouldn't be going to Oak's just to fly about the place. Even Pidgeot dropped by to meet her! (let the birdshipping fake rumor mill begin...)
    Yato and martianmister like this.

Ranma ½, Maison Ikkoku and now TORADORA! fan.

3DS FC: 2938-6903-6577

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

No, producers. Don't show Ash interacting with all his Pokémon or the Isshu Team interacting with the rest. I mean, who in the world would possibly want to see that when they can watch Oak messing around with Alexa's Pokémon and Rotom?

Though we DO appreciate the shout out to Ash's fallen companions
    Last edited by SammyW27; 26th September 2013 at 07:37 PM.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

An ok way to end the series. Glad its over (apart from the specials). I would have liked to see Ash interact with some of his other pokes too. Glad we got the group shot though. Confirms what I suspected of Gliscor being at the Lab, and now Charizard is likely to be a permanent member (really, he doesn't need any more training at the valley at this point).

Still, with that photo, I can't help but feel that there is so much potential at the front haha.

Blog Entries

This is hands down the best ending episode. Regardless of the ups and downs of BW I'm glad they managed to have a good ending for Ash's Unova team.

Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

Bulbasaur was so adorable in this episode :). Was he using a move to call all the unova pokemon or just a mini solarbeam??

Oh, Best Wishes. You had promise. You had ample amount of time to lead yourself to the right direction. You were such a fun series to begin. But sadly, I was pretty relieved when you finally came to a conclusion. Are you considered the worst series? *exhales* You have your good moments. I'll just say that.

This episode was very enjoyable from the return to home, the Unova team together, the reminiscence of the previous travelers we have seen, and that final scene after the credits which answered some of our questions before Best Wishes started. Also bridges this episode to the next upcoming series nicely. I do wish we see some amount of quality time of Ash and mother, as she did look pretty sorrowful of Ash's sudden declaration. I did enjoy Bulbasaur's Solar Beam signal. Such enjoyable times when Pokemon Contests were around.

Next series. Show us your stuff. How much will you improve? How much will you falter?
    People cannot protect their precious ones only with kindness. I am prepared to protect my important friends. Even if I will be called the devil! There's no way you can win, when you don't have bond with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphia View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dlstewar View Post
    Here, in www.nymphia.es you can watch the latest episode. It may include Karczx's opinion bashing the XY series, though be warned because he's not happy.

Of copurse, the website doesn't exist and I can't provide you of links to watch the episode. Because if I do, I will get a 3-point infraction becaus ethe sites where the episodes can watch are illegal and ShoPro will take down as soon as possible.
    Aw not an existing website..

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

This was a really good closure for Best Wishes.

Most of Ash's Pokémon didn't appear but they made up for it with the group photo, in my honest opinion. Also, I expected Ash remembering only Iris and Cilan but seeing all his previous friends and companions was a really pleasant surprise (though why is Misty still in her OS clothes?). It was a great transition between the two series and I loved seeing the glimpse of Ash's previous prizes. That's Tomioka for you, he cares about continuity as much as we do. He always writes the best episodes.

Ash did look awkward, however, in his new clothes due to the fact the style change hasn't occurred yet, it looked so strange. And I was looking forward to Delia actually showing her emotions in that one scene, but sadly, no such thing happened. God to know she was prepared in advance, she's probably gotten used to her son being a d*ck all the time.

Nice closure, Best Wishes.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary View Post
    Pidove, Pidgey, Starly, Noctowl and Taillow in the wild or at the ranch. I like to think that Ash's birds all got lucky.
    Even if that were true, the baby pokemon's species is inherited from its mother.

Unfezant is female. We know Staraptor is male, and there is a very good chance that Swellow is also male. It wouldn't be possible for all of Ash's birds to "get lucky" if the anime follows game conventions.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast