REVIEW: BW139: Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BW139: Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit!

Default Re: BW139: Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit!

I have to admit the highlight of this episode was to witness emolga traunce Team rocket so easily, I mean she took out four pokemon with just raw power, makes me wonder why Iris does not use her more....Also Iris was a jerk, thats kind of basic for her personality, but one would think that after building her relationship with Dragonite and having to regain Excadrill's trust she would know better. Furthermore, It was nice to see emolga reject Iris even though they have so much in common personality wise and they don't even try to realize it. Emolga was just great great in this episode, but Iris kind of an eh reaction for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflight775 View Post
    I have to admit the highlight of this episode was to witness emolga traunce Team rocket so easily, I mean she took out four pokemon with just raw power, makes me wonder why Iris does not use her more....Also Iris was a jerk, thats kind of basic for her personality, but one would think that after building her relationship with Dragonite and having to regain Excadrill's trust she would know better. Furthermore, It was nice to see emolga reject Iris even though they have so much in common personality wise and they don't even try to realize it. Emolga was just great great in this episode, but Iris kind of an eh reaction for me.
    I do have to agree with you about how Iris acted. She was completely out of line when she pinned the blame for axew getting hurt on emolga. She didn't even bother finding anything to support her claim. She might as well have said "Emolgas already used discharge two of the other pokemon so that means she hurt axew and that's all there is to it". I mean really that's the same that officer Jenny did to Iris's dragonite in the episode Iris and the rogue dragonite. She didn't bother to look for evidence to prove her claim she just instantly decided that dragonite was guilty. And that is also the reason why I have absolutely zero respect for that officer Jenny and also why I think that she should find a new line of work. Anyways my point is that Iris wasn't any better then that officer Jenny because they both made the exact same mistake.
    Last edited by Lugia trainer; 25th November 2013 at 01:59 PM.
    I collect mixels and currently own all the ones that have been released so far. My friend code: 4682 - 9693 - 3464

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia trainer View Post
    I do have to agree with you about how Iris acted. She was completely out of line when she pinned the blame for axew getting hurt on emolga. She didn't even bother finding anything to support her claim. She might as well have said "Emolgas already used discharge two of the other pokemon so that means she hurt axew and that's all there is to it". I mean really that's the same that officer Jenny did to Iris's dragonite in the episode Iris and the rogue dragonite. She didn't bother to look for evidence to prove her claim she just instantly decided that dragonite was guilty. And that is also the reason why I have absolutely zero respect for that officer Jenny and also why I think that she should find a new line of work. Anyways my point is that Iris wasn't any better then that officer Jenny because they both made the exact same mistake.
    Solid points I had not thought of that officer Jenny when posting. Still i have to agree with you completey, seems like Iris completely ingored the fact that emolga could have been innocent. I think this shows that Iris might care for her Dragons more than her other pokemon. I mean she completey said that "dragon pokemon cannot be bad" yet her own emolga is treated like a third rate and bothersome pokemon especially when it comes to comparing axew to emolga. It just does't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugia trainer View Post
    Solid points I had not thought of that officer Jenny when posting. Still i have to agree with you completey, seems like Iris completely ingored the fact that emolga could have been innocent. I think this shows that Iris might care for her Dragons more than her other pokemon. I mean she completey said that "dragon pokemon cannot be bad" yet her own emolga is treated like a third rate and bothersome pokemon especially when it comes to comparing axew to emolga. It just does't make sense.
    Exactly.
    I collect mixels and currently own all the ones that have been released so far. My friend code: 4682 - 9693 - 3464

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12