REVIEW: BW136 - Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BW136 - Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!!

Default Re: BW136 - Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!!

Quote Originally Posted by valzz View Post
    Did they ever explain why Kibago doesn't go in it its pokeball?
    He doesn't have a pokeball.

Also, apparently Satoshi's hat and Iris' hair have soundproof as ability.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Konstantinos on Facebook
    Follow Konstantinos on Tumblr Visit Konstantinos's Youtube Channel

I don't think Charizard should be that weak against 2 Dragonites. They are pseudo-legends, but Iris' has been a ditz lots of times (lost to Ash's Krookodile), also Clair's was already beaten by Clair as a Dragonair (and that is, 10 years of Charicific Valley ago). He should at least be able to fight back. Doing nothing not only did shove off his old personality, but also makes him more and more useless in Best Wishes.

What also bugs me over and over is how TR managed to get a good plan for catching a wild Pokemon, yet the good guys have to stop them. If only TR did catch some Pokemon the normal way, they would have better teams and be more competent. We can say that using 2 v 1 was unfair, but still, there is no rule/law to prevent them for catching a Drudiggon that way.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Blog Entries

Follow QuietDragon on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    Just curious, did Clair make any sort of proposition to Iris for her to come with Clair or something?
    No, they simply promised to battle one another someday, if memory serves!

I really liked this episode, especially the flashbacks, because I enjoyed the continuity references (Satoshi recognizing Ibuki and calling her by name, the flashback, Ibuki's Kairyuu's flower-loving nature) and loved the little Iris flashbacks. The parallels between her and Ibuki were fun too!

Dent, dear, why are you shipping the two Kairyuu? Where do you even come up with these scenarios? Also, stop chewing your words, it's hard to tell what you're saying. xD;;

I was honestly surprised that Iris at some point disliked Dragon Types and found them too scary and violent, but I guess it makes sense... she was such a little kid (that... reference wasn't intentional) and that's probably why she hung around more docile, Normal and Water Type Pokemon closer to her size. It was nice to see Ibuki again, I love her new design and voice! The scene where Dent and Satoshi were talking about Iris while she just gave them these diffusing looks felt very natural, I loved it.

The Rocket trio were pretty competent today too... and vaguely leaning on the fourth wall, addressing no one in particular. Poor things got taken out when they didn't heed Ibuki's warning, though: don't get that Crimgan angry!

Musapion on SPPf, QuietxDragon on tumblr

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Zexy View Post
    What also bugs me over and over is how TR managed to get a good plan for catching a wild Pokemon, yet the good guys have to stop them. If only TR did catch some Pokemon the normal way, they would have better teams and be more competent. We can say that using 2 v 1 was unfair, but still, there is no rule/law to prevent them for catching a Drudiggon that way.
    Well, if they did let Team Rocket get it, the TRio would have a rare and very dangerous Pokemon they can use to commit crimes or generally use for nefarious purposes.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

gone...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary View Post
    Well, if they did let Team Rocket get it, the TRio would have a rare and very dangerous Pokemon they can use to commit crimes or generally use for nefarious purposes.
    I know, that was not the point. I mean that TRio has a much better chance of catching Pikachu if they catch and train Pokemon normally.
    But they still don't, for plot purposes.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...

Mugiwara senpai! <3 Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    The errors part is done by Gabo 2oo, to be exactly. Thanks for him but not thanks to the writers.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GO, GO, GO, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to start with XY as soon as is possible.

I have unpopular opinions: I prefer an older character returning but it isn't from the original trio. I was one of the few who liked both DP and BW. And I think that TR shouldn't leave in the anime.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think Charizard should be that weak against 2 Dragonites.
    it was either they make charizard look weak or have a bell ringing with chants of "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" in the background. Unfortunatly the first choice was made (to keep the upset parents away). but thats all that comes to my mind when i see that scene

Quote Originally Posted by Adyniz View Post
    It seems Pokemon has now offically hit "Chrysler Quality". but still 20 errors??? Do they not inspect the cels or animation sequinces?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Well, this episode was okay. I loved Iris's flashbacks ofc but the old scenes look really ... strange, dunno, something's off about them. Also, seems as if Clair is going to meet Drayden so there's still a possibility of Drayden suggesting Iris accompanies her to Johto.
    She can't head off to Johto yet. She has to pay ash a visit in Kalos before heading to the main girl devourer.

gone...
    Blog Entries

I am not even sure if we will see Clair ever again.
    She is in the opening, but did they mention in Japanese that she may return??
    The War Room
    Random Messages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123