Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: BW134: " Pansy Appears! Erikiteru and Gōgōto!!"

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW134: " Pansy Appears! Erikiteru and Gōgōto!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Druddigon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    I thought Ash will probably go with Charizard (which would kind of fit with Iris' choice of Dragonite) but no... I really have to wonder what was the point of Charizard rejoining Ash's team... it literally doesn't do anything
    Chaobu is based on a wrestler and a Pokemon with a muscular/large physique and is pretty speedy, so it makes more sense. I don't even think Lizardon does any type of fighting outside of the air or actually runs/stays on the ground and fights. Iris only used Kairyu because a diminutive Kibago would have been a terrible choice against all of the massive Pokemon.
    She could have chosen Excadrill. It is not so small.
    Caseydia likes this.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

I really loved Gogoat's personality. I hope we get to see more of it in future episodes. Pansy was ok. Kinda bland, but ok. The part where they showed her photographing the wild Swanna and typing out her article was kinda cool to watch, and it had a sort of realistic feel to it.

The legend of Minori island was kinda dumb though. I mean, people fighting over delicious berries? (or fruits or whatever) Seriously? Though Satoshi giving his berry (or fruit or whatever) to that Yukiya guy in the end was a nice reference to the legend.

Like someone mentioned before, seeing Chaobuu in action was fun. And yeah, I thought Satoshi would pick Lizardon too, but seeing how well Chaobuu did, I guess it was a good choice after all.

One thing that kept on bugging me throughout the episode was everyone's reaction to Satoshi and Yukiya's little feud. Clearly Yukiya is the one who's at fault for being rude to Satoshi, and yet everyone reacts as though it was just some kind of misunderstanding. Satoshi getting mad at that guy was legit IMO. Iris and Dent could have backed him up a bit, but instead they act as though he's the one who's wrong for standing up for himself. What the heck? I guess they just didn't want him to get into trouble, but still.

Eternal ComakariShipper dracoflare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow dracoflare on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Neowsu View Post
    I really loved Gogoat's personality. I hope we get to see more of it in future episodes. Pansy was ok. Kinda bland, but ok. The part where they showed her photographing the wild Swanna and typing out her article was kinda cool to watch, and it had a sort of realistic feel to it.

The legend of Minori island was kinda dumb though. I mean, people fighting over delicious berries? (or fruits or whatever) Seriously? Though Satoshi giving his berry (or fruit or whatever) to that Yukiya guy in the end was a nice reference to the legend.

Like someone mentioned before, seeing Chaobuu in action was fun. And yeah, I thought Satoshi would pick Lizardon too, but seeing how well Chaobuu did, I guess it was a good choice after all.

One thing that kept on bugging me throughout the episode was everyone's reaction to Satoshi and Yukiya's little feud. Clearly Yukiya is the one who's at fault for being rude to Satoshi, and yet everyone reacts as though it was just some kind of misunderstanding. Satoshi getting mad at that guy was legit IMO. Iris and Dent could have backed him up a bit, but instead they act as though he's the one who's wrong for standing up for himself. What the heck? I guess they just didn't want him to get into trouble, but still.
    They were being protective of Satoshi by not letting him fight someone who is twice as bigger as him. Iris, Cilan and Pansy were protecting our beloved, thin protagonist from getting slammed. Iris could have used gentler tone though, but I guess that's her character. The more protective she is, the more harsh she becomes? I felt bad for him, but Pansy calms him down and reasons with him. I liked that.
    Ever read an Ikari+Pearlshipping fic set in an AU?

Other Fanfiction
    Road to be a Pokemon Master <---Slightly Popular Tournament Fic featuring Ash.
    Beyond Truths and Ideals<--Featuring a clash between Ash, N, Team Rocket,Team Plasma and much more.
    50 Shippings to Boot With<--Mega Project to write 50 One-shots for 50 different Shippings.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Palpitoad the White View Post
    Doryuzu is just a little less than 2 and a half feet tall. :P I was taken by surprise when you compare him to Tsunbear.

Blog Entries

Doryuzu is just a little less than 2 and a half feet tall. :P I was taken by surprise when you compare him to Tsunbear.
    Doryuzu has good physical strength like Chaobo :3 They just wanted Kairyu to slam a Tsunbear! And it's fun nonetheless!

Other Fanfiction
    Beyond Truths and Ideals<--Featuring a clash between Ash, N, Team Rocket,Team Plasma and much more.
    50 Shippings to Boot With<--Mega Project to write 50 One-shots for 50 different Shippings.

Blog Entries

Who thinks that Pignite is Cute with the Focus Band on because I really like it and looks really cool with it on I think.

Also Who Voiced Alexa's Gogoat because to me it sounded a lot like Unshō Ishizuka to me at least but I could be Wrong.
    Last edited by Darth Darkrai; 19th July 2013 at 06:22 AM.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Neowsu
    They just didn't want him getting into any unnecessary arguments. As Iris and Dent pointed out, there were still plenty of other cakes for Satoshi to have, so why get worked up about the one that this jerk guy took? Just calm down and choose another one.

I suppose it *is* a pretty Japanese way of handling / avoiding confrontation, though, and I can see why some Westerners would think it's weird.
    Last edited by Dogasu; 19th July 2013 at 06:28 AM.
    Neowsu likes this.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Follow QuietDragon on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post
    For all you hungry for continuity references, Satoshi mentioned the Sumo Tournament in Jouto.
    Who even remembers that episode?

Speaking of references, the purple-haired dude reminded me of Morrison from the Hoenn League.
    I remember it! *O* I didn't expect the writers to, though!

Haven't seen this episode yet, but it looks cute.

Musapion on SPPf, QuietxDragon on tumblr

I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pignite defeated Golurk who is much taller.
    dracoflare and Darth Darkrai like this.
    I know all your secrets!

BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

Follow Gabo 2oo On Twitter
    Follow Gabo 2oo on Tumblr Visit Gabo 2oo's Youtube Channel

Was the Parker in this episode the same Parker they met in the first cruise ship? I'm pretty sure he has the same red colorations.

By the way, am I the only one that feels that the average adult size is inconsistent in this anime?

I understand that Ash is a 10-years old boy and that we are accostumed to see the anime world from his own height, but seriously, Parker is too freaking big anyway.

Also, the BGM that played from the scene where Oshawott got out from his Poké Ball to Team Rocket's appearance... Is it a new music? I can't remember hearing it before, just like the BGM in BW127 when the giant Meowth chases Team Rocket (which played again in this episode when Team Rocket gets defeated). Are they slowly introducing BGMs for the new series perhaps?
    Last edited by Gabo 2oo; 19th July 2013 at 03:54 PM.
    Darth Darkrai likes this.
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gabo 2oo View Post
    Was the Parker in this episode the same Parker they met in the first cruise ship? I'm pretty sure he has the same red colorations.

By the way, I the only one that feels that the average adult size is inconsistent in this anime?

I understand that Ash is a 10-years old boy and that we are accostumed to see the anime world from his own height, but seriously, Parker is too freaking big anyway.

Also, the BGM that played from the scene where Oshawott got out from his Poké Ball to Team Rocket's appearance... Is it a new music? I can't remember hearing it before, just like the BGM in BW127 when the giant Meowth chases Team Rocket. Are they slowly introducing BGMs for the new series perhaps?
    It's funny when Pasnsy is only a few inches taller than Cilan while Parker is more than a foot taller. He could be seven feet tall.

Other Fanfiction

Blog Entries

True about that he looks way taller than all of them and I do not think it is the Same one I do not think.

Blog Entries

Did Axew want to sumo wrestle? Is that why he was so upset here?
    dp164.jpg

Blog Entries

Follow QuietDragon on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ishida View Post
    Did Axew want to sumo wrestle? Is that why he was so upset here?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DP164.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	88690
    Yeah, I've since seen the episode and he wanted to fight, but the other competitors are really big. He got discouraged after seeing Mijumaru/Oshawott also get intimidated and step down, I think.

Musapion on SPPf, QuietxDragon on tumblr

Blog Entries

I wondered who Voice both Gogoat and Helioptile and if they will continue here for a while.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast