REVIEW: BW125 "Sommelier Detective Dent! The Locked Room of the Ocean!!" - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: BW125 "Sommelier Detective Dent! The Locked Room of the Ocean!!"

Default Re: BW125 "Sommelier Detective Dent! The Locked Room of the Ocean!!"

I wonder whether we'll ever know why Dent's so afraid of Choroneko....

Anyway, it was a boring episode, but Dent's reactions were hilarious XD
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

Blog Entries

I think the Best Part of the Whole Episode was when Cilan Screamed So Loud Like a Little Girl before Who's That Pokemon.
    I can't wait for that Scream with Jason Griffith.

This whole tournament is basically akin to Satoshi's Fukamaru... introduced last minute seemingly to placate the fans and makes no real impact on the plot.

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

CIlan screaming, was very amusing just like in the litwick episode, The 3,890,472 watchog to appear, said Watchog SLAMMING the door in that guy's face, purrloin attacking the guy and making cilan freak out were very well crafted in this episode id give it around a 6.5/10

Follow Gabo 2oo On Twitter
    Follow Gabo 2oo on Tumblr Visit Gabo 2oo's Youtube Channel

Now come to think, do the anime staff people have a fixation with Watchog or what?
    97SaturnSL1 likes this.
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

I'm probably only one who actually liked this episode, and I don't usually like fillers.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiepardTrainer View Post
    I haven't had a good long laugh in Pokemon for a long while, I almost spit out the food I was eating - in this scene:
    "Satoshi and Iris pulling Choroneko off other person (I forgot his name) and when they managed to take Choroneko off, he goes flying back and lands on Dento's hands!! And when Dento realizes what he caught, he screams really loud."
    This. It was brilliant scene.

Wow, just found out Shibibeel finally made it's animated debut in this episode. Poor guy, he finally makes an appearance and its just getting knocked out by Pikachu in a clip so brief not even Filb picked it up.

Also, what did Satoshi get for winning the tournament?

I had mixed feelings about this episode when I first saw the previews, but after watching it I can say that it wasn't as bad as I thought. The detective plot didn't drag as much as I thought it would and Cilan was funny; I loved when he screamed when Purrloin got tossed into his arms. I liked the little tournament although I thought Ash should have used someone other than Pikachu, but perhaps the tournament was so minor that it didn't really matter who was used. I just liked how the mystery played out like one big game of Clue.

Follow Gabo 2oo On Twitter
    Follow Gabo 2oo on Tumblr Visit Gabo 2oo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Pikachu View Post
    I wonder whether we'll ever know why Dent's so afraid of Choroneko....
    I think we'll never know. Ash and Iris both know what happened already, so bringing the reason back just for the audience seems pointless after preventing us to know.
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.

Wait, did you guys SEE this episode!? I surfed the web to try to watch this episode and all I found was an ad ware! D:<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123