REVIEW: BW123: "Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!" - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BW123: "Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!"

Default Re: BW123: "Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!"

Quote Originally Posted by PTOldMan View Post
    Also, can anyone please explain me how did they say their motto? What older mottos were used and how? And what was the background music used?
    I'm bad describing these things, but I will try.

BW023 footage: The crossed blue and red roses break in silence, leaving their petals floating around and then the music starts.
    BW023 footage: Jessie appears between the red petals from the right side, "Ittai nani mononanda to kikaretara".
    BW023 footage: James appears between the blue petals from the left side, "Kotaete ageru no ga yo no nasake".
    BW023 footage: Jessie splits the black screen with her red rose while posing with it on her hand, "Sekai no hakai wo fusegu tame!"
    BW023 footage: James splits the black screen with his blue rose while posing with it on his mouth, "Sekai no heiwa o mamoru tame!"
    BW123 footage: The camera rises and rotates around Jessie until focusing on her left eye, all while she puts her rose near her chin, "Ai to shinjitsu no aku o tsuranuku".
    BW123 footage: The camera rises and rotates around James until focusing on his right eye, all while he puts his rose near his hair, "Lovely, charming katakiyaku".
    BW123 footage: They both throw their roses onto the air. Only the roses and their hands are visible.
    BW075 footage: Jessie winks, turns around in front of some purple buildings and poses leaving three silhouettes, "Musashi!"
    BW075 footage: James winks, turns around in front of some blue buildings and poses leaving three silhouettes, "Kojirou!"
    BW023 edited footage: The red and blue petals float out of the screen, Jessie and James turn around in a bright background, "Ginga wo kakeru Roketto-Dan no futari ni wa!". Then, the "R" logo gets written very slowly behind Jessie and James, as the bright background turns into a space-themed background. "White hole, shiroi ashita ga matteru ze!". Finnaly, the "R" drawing stops and flashes, all while Meowth jumps in and stands with his arms on his hips, "Nyante nya~!"

The background music used here it's the same that has been used since BW035, which is a sightly rearranged version of their Sinnoh motto music.
    Last edited by Gabo 2oo; 27th April 2013 at 03:11 PM.

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Well, I loved this episode because it actually mentioned Episode N (thought they would say nothing hapenned and just go on). TR is effectively back to 80% of screentime, yet they have a plan at least instead of random nets upon a baloon. Their new motto was refreshing, since we haven't got any variation since BW096.

And finally, Iris did something childish for the first time! I was expecting Ash to tell her "You're such a kid" but instead they managed to make it right with the hole!

Please, bring us back "Ya na kanji!" and the shining star!
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Someone make a gif with the Excadrill scene, please. I'm laughing by just remembering it. @__@
    Last edited by Metan; 29th April 2013 at 02:20 AM.

Follow the signs of the Crimson Thunder
    We will stay by your side
    Let our voices be there to guide you

ROCKET DAN GOT THEIR SOULS BAAAAAAAAAACK <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

That alone made this episode better than all the previous Best Wishes episodes.

I'm very worried now they're implying Dent and Iris will follow Satoshi to Kanto... Before I watched this episode I told myself: No way they will keep a single one of those two in the series for the next gen. Now I'm not sure anymore. But really, Dent stopped acting altogether since the latter half of Isshu league... He pretty much broke Takeshi's record for fastest loss of purpose. (I only say this because people say Takeshi was doing nothing in D&P even if I disagree)
    I never liked Iris much so this is just me being biased.

The opening makes me very excited for these last episodes of BW. It's kinda funny because it's nothing but a filler arc. That's how much I loved the previous 110+ ish BW episodes I guess...

Btw as much as I LOVE funny rocket dan over srs business one, I also hope they don't go back into appearing in every single episode to be the main cause for trouble. The ONLY thing I wanted to change about them back before BW was that they stopped meddling in the plot of all episodes. I wouldn't mind at all if they appeared with their own side-scenes or something...

Now that I remember, the translated summary mentioned Ash, Cilan and Iris not hyped up for the Decolora Islands. In the episode, however, they were quite happy about it. ô.o

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi Da Ze View Post
    I'm very worried now they're implying Dent and Iris will follow Satoshi to Kanto... Before I watched this episode I told myself: No way they will keep a single one of those two in the series for the next gen. Now I'm not sure anymore.
    I think the OP makes it quite obvious that Clair is going to train Iris and Chilli/Cress will ask Cilan to come back to the gym. They're only planning on going to Kanto because they have nowhere else to go and Unova is finished.

Also, I agree about Team Rocket. They're much better in their comedy roles and they're one of the main reasons I watch the show. They just need to not hog all the screen time like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Metan View Post
    Now that I remember, the translated summary mentioned Ash, Cilan and Iris not hyped up for the Decolora Islands. In the episode, however, they were quite happy about it. ô.o
    Maybe it was mistranslated and/or it meant that they were unhappy because they couldn't travel there (since their fake tickets were rejected at first)

Someone make a gif with the Excadrill scene, please. I'm laughing by just remembering it. @__@
    Surprisingly, I was actually on it when I saw this ._.
    Unlike Sarah Natochenny, our current voice actor for Ash is not a sound-alike. The character's personality has also severely changed due to the voice actor switch.
    Please sign on "FIRMAR", and help us make Ash Ketchum's voice actor return! We Latin American fans would really appreciate it!

Blog Entries

Only Iris can sink a ship by drilling a hole in the middle of the deck with her Excadrill, kodomo ne.

By far the funniest moment of the episode was TRio commanding Amoonguss to plug the hole. It's not the very action that was so funny but the way TR clapped hands in hope and belief that it'd work, lol. Basically, Team Rocket made this episode for me.

Good to have you back, we missed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Only Iris can sink a ship by drilling a hole in the middle of the deck with her Excadrill, kodomo ne.

By far the funniest moment of the episode was TRio commanding Amoonguss to plug the hole. It's not the very action that was so funny but the way TR clapped hands in hope and belief that it'd work, lol. Basically, Team Rocket made this episode for me.

Good to have you back, we missed you.
    The smiley faces they had in that moment was perfect.

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Yass! The good team rocket is back! :D I really missed them.

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by PockyAddict View Post
    Yass! The good team rocket is back! :D I really missed them.
    Their disguises still fool the guys... At least, they have better plans than throwing a random net or mecha at Pikachu and Axew.
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...

Woah... Talk about a great episode. It's a great Rocket episode, and ended with "We're blasting off agaiiiin!" I like it. And the ending theme brought me back! It was awesome! I want to go to Sinnoh and challenge Paul! But keep going toward the X and Y thing, Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post
    At least, they have better plans than throwing a random net or mecha at Pikachu and Axew.
    Not really. They lost a damn ship for nothing.

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWartortle View Post
    At least, they have better plans than throwing a random net or mecha at Pikachu and Axew.
    Not really. They lost a damn ship for nothing.
    We dont even know how they got it! Who cares about the ship IRIS broke?
    The War Room
    Random Messages

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Ash is, I must admit, really adorable in his dream, commanding Reshiram to speed up and yelling jubilantly, so childlike. I love how the Iris in his dreams doesn't even have Zekrom thunderbolt Reshiram- just him. Well, that's certainly one way to shoot down the Iris riding Zekrom fiasco, I suppose. It also amuses me that Ash is rather, uh, nonchalant about announcing he's heading home to Kanto, but the gang's interactions here in that scene and in this episode are just really sweet- so it did play off well, with them both deciding to tag along.
    I like Oshawott scolding Oak for whatever he stated, it was a pleasant touch of comedy indeed. I thought there would be more of a scene with Iris and Dento, as they're leaving Unova for possibly the first time in their lives, but they do give some mention to it (I think), so I'll allow them off with that.
    Interesting how the TRio both take some boat (I'm presuming it's not theirs, would be of their nature), and print three dud tickets just for it; a lot of effort there, it has to be said. I don't comprehend as to why Jessie feels the need to keep up with the overly excited pair of Pikachu and Kibago (so cute), as eventually, they're just going to hit the play place? Perhaps it's to be absolutely certain they enter it...?
    I'm really glad Oshawott has some competence in this episode, I kind of wish Ash'd use him to battle them off in the end, but there's always BW126 for that, so I may be too greedy with that particular desire, anyways. I adore how the gang all try out forcing the locked door open, and the result is still the same. It's locked, kiddies.
    Smooth one, Iris, having Excadrill dig into the deck, but it does save them in the end by providing them with an easy distraction, and I love how the TRio think their Pokemon are going to be the perfect cork and stop the spillage, oops.
    Also, it fascinated me how both Iris and Ash and not Dento whine about the quality of accommodation; I thought he'd be more fussy than them on that.

I enjoyed this- I'm relieved we finally see the TRio's personalities in the full after waiting for some time now (as long as they don't appear in every single Da episode, I'll be content), and Parker disturbs me slightly with his design. Oh, well.
    "Calculated tactics, mental strength, accurate judgement, and being blessed with gorgeous looks! The person who has all of these is...!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast