REVIEW: BW122: " Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!" - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: BW122: " Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!"

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW122: " Reshiram VS N! Beyond Truth and Ideals!!"

We all knew that the ending of this arc would be rushed. Somehow Pikachu managed to resist Colress' device (when no other pokemon could) with the power of friendship and Ash's voice, and whatnot, and at the same time was able to calm down Reshiram with its electric attacks so they could work together.

Once again, Looker didn't do jack. His only claim to fame in the entire episode was convincing TRio to assist Ash and co. instead of hiding behind the bushes in awe of Reshiram's power. And even then, it felt that TRio was going to fight back anyway.

This episode also reminded us at how incompetent Team Plasma's henchmen and pokemon are. If Meowth was able to effortlessly stop a few Liepard, then it was all the more reason why Team Plasma had to rely on Colress to control stronger pokemon for them. Without Colress' machine, Team Plasma would never had made it as far as they had with their endgame.

Most of the plot of this episode wasn't too impressive. It was predictable that Reshiram would fly away by itself while N was saying his farewells to Ash and co.

At the very least, TRio seemed to act much more in pre-BW character than they had in past BW episodes. The "ii kanji" at the end of the battle didn't feel monotonous at all.

Wait a second....

WHY WOULD YOU LET GHETSIS KEEP HIS DANGEROUS SPEAR/CANE WEAPON!?
    Yato and martianmister like this.

Blog Entries

^Probably because they hoped Ghetsis would grow tired of Achroma's enthusiasm and make god use of that cane?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    Wait a second....
    -snip-
    WHY WOULD YOU LET GHETSIS KEEP HIS DANGEROUS SPEAR/CANE WEAPON!?
    Well, no one ever said the police force in the Pokemon world was competent :P

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

Mmmm, I waited awhile to see this, maybe this is why I come out more indifferent then underwhelmed. What an odd way to end it. And my god, it seemed like the animators made N look terrible in every shot this episode.

The arc was fun as a whole though. It wasn't anywhere near what I expected to be, but I won't complain too much since I just wanted an N episode/arc so badly in the first place.

Colress stole the show for me though. I did not expect to enjoy him as much as I did. "I'm so amazing" lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123