REVIEW: BW121: "Plasma-dan Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BW121: "Plasma-dan Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!"

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BW121: "Plasma-dan Attacks! Ceremony of Revival!!"

Too bad nothing really happened down there (they were just stalling time for them to get out). Who cares, GHETSIS APPEARS IN PERSON!

This episode was far better than the previous one. Ash's Pokemon working together against an army of Pokemon and Ghetsis finally appearing in person before performing one of the best ceremonies ever was 10/10. Even the Red-Eyes Pikachu part was handled nice (I was really bugged when I found out that Pikachu was going to be possesed again).

However, I would like more of Team Rocket (they have really become a side-to-the-side threat since they don't do anything important in the majority of Plasma episodes!). Looker did nothing as well, and Colress' "Controlled" Pokemon list at Bulbapedia should have surparssed Ash's "At Prof. Oak" today... . At least, Colress got the most minor role since his debut, and he talked little to none (he was even stripped of the ability to control the Red-Eyes, which was Brad's job today...).

It is quite great as a climax (one of BW's best moments, pretty much like the DP 3parter), yet it could be better (if only TR and Looker were real allies). 10/10 to me.

BTW, The "Pignite/Charizard are like brothers" is pretty nice to see, and Dragonite not doing as much as Charizard but as Crustle was a good surprise (I have had too much). Oshawott and Cedric Juniper's displayed perfect seriousness and we got 0 gags (finally, we have a friggin' ceremony where no one's talking at the end, you can't act the way you do during the rest of the whole series!). I'm just pissed that they cut all the important things midway (first the battle, now Reshiram's true appearance).
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

I felt bad about how Handsome rushed recklessly with the pipe, instead of throwing it, and how the TRio's scenes felt so unnecessary, but I think that will change in the next episode.

Ash's Pokémon union to escape out there was amazing, and their characters were on the place. As pointed out before, that was a lost chance to debut the Pledge moves.

Also, what was that message pinging on the screen during Reshiram's 'resurrection'?

Follow the signs of the Crimson Thunder
    We will stay by your side
    Let our voices be there to guide you

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Metan View Post
    I felt bad about how Handsome rushed recklessly with the pipe, instead of throwing it,
    If he threw it, he'd probably miss or just dent the machine. And without it, it would mean he'd be defenseless afterwards. Not that his failed attempt at a surprise lunge plan was much better.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

gone...
    Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Just the fact he used a pipe as a weapon was lulzy! But don't forget how the same Handsome fought at the Shellos Galactic Episode :-O

BTW, what did Handsome say in order to stop Brad from using Magnezone?
    The War Room
    Random Messages

These two images are more than enough to describe all the fun I had in this forum all over the past year...
    BMGF, 2013-2014... I will never forget you.
    Just wait a little, I'll come back...

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very good second part to the grand finale of Season N. It was nice to see the Pokemon working together as a team to fight the mind-controlled Pokemon. This could very easily make Season N the hands down best part of BW.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

The two best things about this episode

1. Ghetsis appearing in person
    2. Pika not being able to be saved by the power of friendship - which shows how Achroma's machine was fully complete.

Speaking of Achroma, he's got to be one of the coolest characters to have ever appeared :D A gem in Episode N!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12