REVIEW: BW119: "Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!" - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 51 of 51

Thread: BW119: "Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!"

  1. #46
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW119: "Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Finally got to see the episode.

    So, forget the Satoshi plot, I want to know what the fuck was the point of that Rocket vs. Plasma storyline. It didn't advance the plot, we didn't learn anything useful from it (wow, Dr. Achroma can control pokemon with a machine...still!), it wasn't entertaining...the whole thing could have been skipped without any problem.

    And a single pun doesn't make up for the other 15 minutes or so of bland awfulness.

    Also, how is it that this fandom basically creams its pants whenever some underaged girl is seen to have even the *tiniest* bit of skin exposed and yet something like this:



    ...goes almost a week without being brought up?
    Actually seeing TR being semi competent was good for me lol.

    Lol this was what I noticed when I first saw it and I'm gay lol

  2. #47
    ポケモンマスター みさあき's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    亜米利加
    Posts
    450
    Blog Entries
    135

    Default Re: BW119: "Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Finally got to see the episode.

    So, forget the Satoshi plot, I want to know what the fuck was the point of that Rocket vs. Plasma storyline. It didn't advance the plot, we didn't learn anything useful from it (wow, Dr. Achroma can control pokemon with a machine...still!), it wasn't entertaining...the whole thing could have been skipped without any problem.

    And a single pun doesn't make up for the other 15 minutes or so of bland awfulness.

    Also, how is it that this fandom basically creams its pants whenever some underaged girl is seen to have even the *tiniest* bit of skin exposed and yet something like this:



    ...goes almost a week without being brought up?
    Actually seeing TR being semi competent was good for me lol.

    Lol this was what I noticed when I first saw it and I'm gay lol
    1rkhachatryan-chan, chisana o shiri o ketsuraku shite iru gei? No way! I missed it as well. XD

    but I watched for the Rocket-dan. Which I liked them in the middle for once. Not robotic but not over goofy. ^^

    My name is Misaaki. アテは、岩根雅明の#1ファン、Please

  3. #48
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW119: "Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Finally got to see the episode.

    So, forget the Satoshi plot, I want to know what the fuck was the point of that Rocket vs. Plasma storyline. It didn't advance the plot, we didn't learn anything useful from it (wow, Dr. Achroma can control pokemon with a machine...still!), it wasn't entertaining...the whole thing could have been skipped without any problem.

    And a single pun doesn't make up for the other 15 minutes or so of bland awfulness.

    Also, how is it that this fandom basically creams its pants whenever some underaged girl is seen to have even the *tiniest* bit of skin exposed and yet something like this:



    ...goes almost a week without being brought up?
    Actually seeing TR being semi competent was good for me lol.

    Lol this was what I noticed when I first saw it and I'm gay lol
    1rkhachatryan-chan, chisana o shiri o ketsuraku shite iru gei? No way! I missed it as well. XD

    but I watched for the Rocket-dan. Which I liked them in the middle for once. Not robotic but not over goofy. ^^
    What does that translate to lol??

  4. #49
    ポケモンマスター みさあき's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    亜米利加
    Posts
    450
    Blog Entries
    135

    Default Re: BW119: "Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post

    What does that translate to lol??
    "gay because you didn't see someone's small butt? no way!"

    My name is Misaaki. アテは、岩根雅明の#1ファン、Please

  5. #50
    Call me Robert guys 1rkhachatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    805
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow 1rkhachatryan On Twitter Add 1rkhachatryan on Facebook Add 1rkhachatryan on Google+
    Visit 1rkhachatryan's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW119: "Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruhi. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post

    What does that translate to lol??
    "gay because you didn't see someone's small butt? no way!"
    No lol, I meant I'm gay and even I noticed it the second I saw it xD.

  6. #51
    本物の神様 FANG-TAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    マサラタウン
    Posts
    927
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow FANG-TAN On Twitter
    Visit FANG-TAN's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: BW119: "Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Also, how is it that this fandom basically creams its pants whenever some underaged girl is seen to have even the *tiniest* bit of skin exposed and yet something like this:



    ...goes almost a week without being brought up?
    There's your answer, Dogasu. Most of them probably figure that Angie isn't underaged, and thus they didn't get the same rush.

    Joking, mostly.

    But yeah, the part of my mind that was stuck in the gutter sort of noticed that shot.

    ぼくの一番大好きなアニメはCCさくらですよ。
    MY ANIME BLOG | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | JAPAN-BEST | SHANA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •