REVIEW: BW112 "Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!" - Page 4

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: BW112 "Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!"

Default Re: BW112 "Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    I wish I knew why so many of you don't seem to understand my point: Ash wanting to find Reshiram (for the second time or even the first one) is a weak reason to travel through Unova again since it should be possible to significantly shorten the journey by taking a boat to the closest area to the ruins.
    ...which seems to be what they're doing. They took a ship from Kanoko to Hiogi, went from there to Tachiwaki on foot, and will take the ship from there to Sekka, where the ruins are.
    So.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    ...which seems to be what they're doing. They took a ship from Kanoko to Hiogi, went from there to Tachiwaki on foot, and will take the ship from there to Sekka, where the ruins are.
    But if they did that, they wouldn't get to revisit Castelia, which is where N said that they would meet again (even though they'll actually meet in Virbank and travel together for a few episodes).

But if they did that, they wouldn't get to revisit Castelia, which is where N said that they would meet again.
    He didn't say that.
    So.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    He didn't say that.
    Then apparently I was misinformed by someone who misheard "Hiun". However, the summary for the Braviary episode did mention Team Plasma being up to no good in "the sewers", and the Icirrus area is too rural for something like that.

Then apparently I was misinformed by someone who misheard "Hiun".
    Misinformed by someone who correctly picked up "Hiun", but misheard the rest of his line, I guess. N said he was currently headed for Hiun, and that he felt he would meet Satoshi and friends again at some point.
    Nothing about them meeting in Hiun, neither by prior agreement nor by chance.

(EDIT: Or actually, you were just misinterpreting what that poster said. He/she never claimed N said they'd meet again in Hiun)
    So.

Blog Entries

Regardless of where exactly they will meet at first, the fact that N mentioned Castelia City and that Team Plasma are planning something in a sewers system (which only exists in Castelia as far as we know) suggests that something will happen in that city.

Blog Entries

Well, something could happen in Castelia City with Team Plasma or these Sewers may just happen in another Town or City or Nothing will take place in a Sewer and will just take place somewhere in the middle of Nowhere.

But if they did that, they wouldn't get to revisit Castelia, which is where N said that they would meet again (even though they'll actually meet in Virbank and travel together for a few episodes).
    No, the place N was dropped off at in his debut episode's ending WAS Castelia. He said he was going there when Ash met him on the ferry, and that's where he ended up. He likely learns of Team Plasma's sewer operation there, and that's why he's intercepting the Braviary in his return episode, as it's being shipped off to Castelia for experimentation. Certain Pokemon that are shown the official March calendar suggest that Ash and co. will indeed go with N to Castelia City to stop Team Plasma, but they can easily get back on track toward Iccirus City and the White Ruins afterward. Also, they're not meeting N in Virbank, they'll meet on the Route outside of Virbank.

Blog Entries

Follow guardian468 on Tumblr Visit guardian468's Youtube Channel

This episode was really good despite not understanding a majority but The only thing that I actually understood was when Looker mistook Achroma for Ghetsis and Achroma corrects him. I really liked Achroma in this episode and he has alot more personality than what I thought:

Oh you evil, adorable dork
    Last edited by guardian468; 8th February 2013 at 07:06 PM.
    martianmister, Aeon and Yato like this.

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This episode was rather good; a nice start for TP's story arc. I just hope this leads to a good story arc in the end.

I liked the first technical - or, I guess, alluded - appearance of a hiker in the anime.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

I could not understand the whole of it due to not knowing Japanese, but I can say that this epsiode was a 50-50

Pros:
    1) GIGA IMPACT!
    2) It was a nice introductory episode for Team Plasma

Cons:

1) Galvantula, Beartic, Mienshao and Scolipede?! Okay, give us a Garbodor, a Watchog, a Darmanitan or a Druddigon and we are done...
    This is Best Wishes Season 2, and it should have been named like that for a reason. It was named like that because it would feature non-Unova Pokemon.
    Couldn't they use 4 out of the freakin' 493 waiting out there? The only fully evolved we have seen since BW2 beggining are Garchomp, Lucario, Dragonite and Eevelutions!
    2) Team Rocket appears, says motto, and dissapears! (Though this can be good sometimes...)
    3) No TR reaction at the sight of "Mr. Boxlunch" and Meowth tied up...

Generally, it was an okay episode for what it was supposed to be, and it lived up to my expectations. Mainly because I knew that an episode that gets the spotlight before being aired won't be that great when it airs off. So, I was prepared for something like that.

8/10

Quote Originally Posted by dino97 View Post
    I could not understand the whole of it due to not knowing Japanese, but I can say that this epsiode was a 50-50

Pros:
    1) GIGA IMPACT!
    2) It was a nice introductory episode for Team Plasma

Cons:

1) Galvantula, Beartic, Mienshao and Scolipede?! Okay, give us a Garbodor, a Watchog, a Darmanitan or a Druddigon and we are done...
    This is Best Wishes Season 2, and it should have been named like that for a reason. It was named like that because it would feature non-Unova Pokemon.
    Couldn't they use 4 out of the freakin' 493 waiting out there? The only fully evolved we have seen since BW2 beggining are Garchomp, Lucario, Dragonite and Eevelutions!
    2) Team Rocket appears, says motto, and dissapears! (Though this can be good sometimes...)
    3) No TR reaction at the sight of "Mr. Boxlunch" and Meowth tied up...

Generally, it was an okay episode for what it was supposed to be, and it lived up to my expectations. Mainly because I knew that an episode that gets the spotlight before being aired won't be that great when it airs off. So, I was prepared for something like that.

8/10
    Great episode this 9.95/10 and one of my best episodes of the unova region

Blog Entries

This was still a very Good episode For The Rise Of Team Plasma and this still got a 10/10.

Blog Entries

Really, the only things I was really dissapointed about was the lack of interaction between Team Rocket and Mr. Lunchbox.

Aside from that, I really liked the episode. Colress is a really awesome character, the Plasma Grunt (was her name "Angela" or something?) seemed also pretty important, Team Rocket blasting off again (for real this time!) and...Axew doing something else then spamming Dragon Rage.

A nice debut of Team Plasma and Team Rocket somewhat likeable in the anime again.

Blog Entries

Pretty Interesting that the name of the Female Team Plasma Grunt was Angie.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast