REVIEW: BW108 "Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS. Pikachu!!" - Page 4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: BW108 "Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS. Pikachu!!"

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

Default Re: BW108 "Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS. Pikachu!!"

Ash is out wow im shoked..

That battle was absolutly shocking though ash got embarresed by some noob trainer with 5 pokemon if cameron had half a brain and recalled hyderion when it was getting tired it would have been even worse, that was the worst pokemon league battle ash has ever been in he got creamed !! absolute joke no stratergy no nothing least cameron had power ash had Nothing why would you use a freaking snivy in the pokemon league !!! why ? complete moron.

dont know why i continue to watch the anime well i skipped most the fillers in BW anyway, same old BS every region with diffrent pokemon ash is officaly washed up. dead wood.

Blog Entries

This is my response as to why Ash lost to Cameron:

393135_10151400111731885_873072284_n.png

Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	393135_10151400111731885_873072284_n.png 
Views:	8871 
Size:	385.3 KB 
ID:	83629
    My friend, you don't know how right you are. That comic hits the nail on the head.

It's not that I'm surprised that Ash lost, I kind of expected that. It's because it's simply Ash's fault and, above all, his laziness when it comes to evolving and properly training his Pokemon that he lost once again. What an unnecessary, painful defeat! And you want to call yourself a Pokemon trainer, Ash...
    Paulisthebest and Duque like this.
    "When I was younger, I used to dream of nothing other than becoming powerful through being victorious in battle, and so I trained endlessly."

Please visit the CYNTHIA CLUB

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

G
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikuri View Post
    I loved Ash's regression, loved. It was only fair for him to finish in a lower position, since he barely trained his Pokémon in this saga.
    Exactly. It would have been complete bullshit if he went into the Isshu League and did the same (or better!) than he did in the previous league with the team he has now.

It's a small miracle he even made it to the Top 8.
    Last edited by Dogasu; 10th January 2013 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    I loved Ash's regression, loved. It was only fair for him to finish in a lower position, since he barely trained his Pokémon in this saga.
    Exactly. It would have been complete bullshit if he went into the Isshu League and did the same (or better!) than he did in the previous league with the team he has now.

It's a small miracle he even made it to the Top.
    Sad but true.
    I'm looking forward to Gen VI when Ash is likely to make it only to the top 16. And, haha, I'm waiting for that league where Ash is defeated in the qualifying round :D (In some situations I guess only black humor helps...)
    "When I was younger, I used to dream of nothing other than becoming powerful through being victorious in battle, and so I trained endlessly."

Please visit the CYNTHIA CLUB

Blog Entries

He probably faced trainers using Weedles and magikarps in the 2 skipped battles we never saw. Don't ask me how they got 8 badges because if Ash can do it so can they.

Agreed. If he had caught a few less Pokémon and focused on them, it would have been so much better. And to think that they had to create a trainer with legendaries to beat him last time.

A Pikachu vs. Lucario match in Super Smash Bros. Brawl would be a lot more exciting than this disappointment of an episode.
    LIL B THE BASEDGOD and Duque like this.

Blog Entries

Satoshi lost to the lamest character in the whole anime. Jeez.

the worst league and battles I ever seen.
    Ash has been litterally humiliated by a baka noob with 5 pokemons; and previous, the exhausted pikachu was really really really so lucky to defeat serperior with only one eletrick hit (normally, it's would be impossible, because electricity is weak on leaf pokemon and serperior had perfect health condition)
    This confirm ash reggression to prior johto league (i put his unova league skills beetween episode 239 and 252 (before dragon battle with clair for 8th johto badge)
    But good news for pikachu, he is so weak, that it is useless to reset him for next generation.

Follow MikaelDerp On Twitter

The battle was fantasticly done, but the outcome... Pikachu dominated Lucario in that match, and with Electroball being over powered by Aura Sphere. Horrible ending, I just want the writers to stick a fork in BW and call it finished. But a questions, who's Pokeball was Ash holding in the end?

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I really want to think that the PokeBall was Charizard's, and he was planning on using it after all his Unova mon fought.
    Rajagopal90 and martianmister like this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Why does everyone hate Kotetsu so much? I know he's fucking stupid and rather annoying, but so is Satoshi. And Dogasu is right, Satoshi getting to top 4 would've been even more BS. This league was awful because it was rushed as hell, the winner looks like a CotD, and the "big" rival battle was reduced to a lame 1-on-1, not because Satoshi lost to someone as stupid as he is but who at least bothered to raise his Pokémon right.
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Cynthia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	393135_10151400111731885_873072284_n.png 
Views:	8871 
Size:	385.3 KB 
ID:	83629
    My friend, you don't know how right you are. That comic hits the nail on the head.

It's not that I'm surprised that Ash lost, I kind of expected that. It's because it's simply Ash's fault and, above all, his laziness when it comes to evolving and properly training his Pokemon that he lost once again. What an unnecessary, painful defeat! And you want to call yourself a Pokemon trainer, Ash...
    Yeah, if Ash won or made it to the finals and lost what would that have said about his previous teams? Seriously, he had 1st stage Pokemon for goodness sake (Buizel is badass but Floatzel would have really helped him do more than be a setup for Toxic Spikes in the Paul match but back to the point...) and mons that could have evolved like Boldore.

It would be an insult really to his DP team but seriously if he did make it that further in the league it would just say that Unova trainers sucked balls even though Ash got his ass handed to him from most of them throughout this series.

Haven't watched the ENTIRE episode yet because I want to see the scene everyone is talking about with him holding a Pokeball. If it is Charizard I would find it hilarious!

Haha, it would be like the writers/Ash saying: Yep this league sucked so now screw this Unova team and let's get back to my old mons that are actually worthwhile!

No wonder his Unova Pokemon were at Juniper's lab instead of Oak's lol
    Shinneth and P0KEM0N like this.

You know, I am really glad Generation VI got announced the other day with its amazing trailer because I am just about done with this show.

Now, I ranted a lot about how Satoshi's losing against an idiot who didn't even bring a full team to a 6 vs 6 was bad enough and the writers couldn't drive home the fact that they want our hero to be weaker than he was in D&P... but now we see that Kotetsu wasn't even able to defeat four of Virgil's Pokemon.

This isn't accidental, they're making a concentrated effort to make Satoshi weak. Can someone explain to be why the writers are doing this? Hell, I wouldn't have been surprised if the final montage was just of him losing. This is not the guy who defeated Shinji... hell, Shinji would have walked all over Satoshi in this state.

Satoshi's regression, Iris' over-exposure, the Don Battle arc, Shooty's lack of character, Team Rocket becoming boring clones... Best Wishes has been one mis-step after another.Episode N, my interest in this show rests on your shoulders. If you suck, I'm stopping.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10th January 2013, 06:43 PM
  2. 10th January 2013, 06:21 AM