REVIEW: BW056 "Iris and Monozu! Day Care Training!!" Review Thread - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: BW056 "Iris and Monozu! Day Care Training!!" Review Thread

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW056 "Iris and Monozu! Day Care Training!!" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fullbring View Post
    Not even going to bother watching this episode... I'm done with Best Wishes. Every heroine is the same they are never "good enough" as the one before them to someone it seems like every episode Iris gets half of the people complain about no matter what she does or development she gets,
    What does it matter what other users think of Iris? If you enjoy the episode that's all what matters. Giving up on Best Wishes because of what others think is ridiculous.

I never expected Iris to get Deino so I don't see how this ep could surprise anyone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    What does it matter what other users think of Iris? If you enjoy the episode that's all what matters. Giving up on Best Wishes because of what others think is ridiculous.

I never expected Iris to get Deino so I don't see how this ep could surprise anyone.
    I never said I was giving up on it because what others think of one character. I'm giving up on it because I can't stand the season it doesn't grab my attention like the others and every episode is constantly a let down... or whenever something logical seems like it's going to happen it doesn't. I'm tired of the rivals I'm tired of all this Cilan wanking I'm tired of everything. So starting now I'm not going to watch this until the league.

I apologize if I sound immature, but I'm just really annoyed right now and I'm sorry if I offended anyone who likes Cilan or Ash. I just don't think it's right to glorify a character in the episode when they just stand around cook and make a witty comment.
    Last edited by Ishida; 27th November 2011 at 11:52 AM.
    Bubble Frog and toadma like this.

Blog Entries

Not the place to announce you're going to step watching the show. Take it to the blogs if you must. Again, this thread is about BW56 only and not about being sick of other users' opinions. If you want any tips on how to stay calm in the section, or what to do about posts you don't like, feel free to contact me and I will try to help you out. That goes for anyone who wants it.

Blog Entries

This episode is dull. dull dull dull. I was bored out of my gored. This episode is a prime evidence of two things. The show is not nearly focused enough on battling. And two satoshi and co. are WAY too interested in things that are not that in a bag of chips and are way too inclined to drop everything for the benefit of random people. I get they are the good guys in a kids show they have to be nice but the thing is no one is that nice. They are not obligated and it makes for bad story telling.

No one here is accusing you of expecting Iris to get Deino. The problem is that a lot of other people had poured their soul out expecting Iris to get it. It's called "Having your dreams Crushed". This is why I wait until episodes come out in dub.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"CHIKA CHIKA CHIKA BOOOU DOWN TSUROWWWW DOWN!"

I hope they keep that in the dub. Cracked me up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

LinkBacks (?)