PREVIEW: BW019 - Sommelier Showdown! Ishizumai vs Futachimaru!! - Page 36
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: BW019 - Sommelier Showdown! Ishizumai vs Futachimaru!!

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: BW019 - Sommelier Showdown! Ishizumai vs Futachimaru!!

Quote Originally Posted by Croag View Post
    I don't know guys, I don't think Cabernet will be recurring. But correct me later on if I'm wrong. But I highly doubt it.
    Bookmarked this thread. I'll quote you when you are proven right/wrong. Just for posterity's sake.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

Cant believe its been two weeks without a BW episode...

I'm going to sing to see this episode
    Cabernet vs Cilan
    Last edited by frente7; 16th February 2011 at 07:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Well, I gotta say, I rewatched the Pokémon Smash preview and the battles look really great, especially Futachimaru v Ishizumai. All the aerial battling and the moves look smashing, almost contest-like.

Quite frankly, Cabernet doesn't look generic and it looks like there was a lot of care put into her design, so I think she could be recurring. At the very least, it'll shed some light on pokémon sommeliering, so we'll get developpement for Dento's plot!

Quote Originally Posted by Croag View Post
    I don't know guys, I don't think Cabernet will be recurring. But correct me later on if I'm wrong. But I highly doubt it.
    This is the first time since early Johto the male travelling companion is getting an action packed, battle filled episode all to himself, we have a right to be excited! With pokémon like Mebukijika and Futachimaru, I hope we see a lot more of Cabernet. She looks super entertaining and I can already tell there'll be an intense rivalry between her and Dento!
    Last edited by Hellion; 16th February 2011 at 07:05 PM.

I haven't even seen the episode and I already really need for Cabernet to be recurring.

Considering that she has a Dewott (Futachimaru), I think I can say that she's going to be reoccuring. We already have Trip with Servine (Janovy) and Bianca (who is an important game character) with a Pignite (Chaobuu). So Cabernet having the final evolved starter makes her more important then some other CotDs.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Quote Originally Posted by PDL View Post
    Considering that she has a Dewott (Futachimaru), I think I can say that she's going to be reoccuring. We already have Trip with Servine (Janovy) and Bianca (who is an important game character) with a Pignite (Chaobuu). So Cabernet having the final evolved starter makes her more important then some other CotDs.
    Just because she has a starter pokemon doesn't mean she's going to be reoccuring. We've seen plenty of people with starter pokemon that have just been COTDs. I do hope that she is reoccuring though and we should be able to make a more educated guess once the episode airs.

In that picture that showed her super pissed off. I think that she would only get that mad if she lost the entire battle with Dento or lost one of the rounds against him. So I do think the Dento will win one.

I see it going like this:

Round 1: Pansage vs Sawsbuck (Sawsbuck)
    Round 2: Dwebble vs Dewott (Dwebble)
    Though I could easily see Dento winning both battles I think this is the ideal situation so that Cabernet actually has a reason to come back

Freakin Adorable.

Not A Piece of Cake Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

They all walk in the Poke-Mart seeing a strange girl. Kaberune is sommeilering and he shows up and she says "AHHH! DENTO!". She remembers how in Sommeilier school he was mean to her. She shows much hate for him. But meets his friends Iris and Ash/Satoshi and his Pokemon take a fancy to her. Soon after she says she hates Dento and gives them the full story. She challenges her to a battle and says"I'll show you who's the better Sommeilier, you Bully!" after sending out her deer Pokemon he chooses Yanappu are a fierce battle in all enerness her deer proves the better. She sends out Futachimaru after a rocky start for Ishizumai Dento uses Ishizumai's defense techniques to take control of the battle and uses "Shell Breaker" and finishes Futachimaru. This battle is a draw. Kaberune parts ways with them saying "Till we meet again." she vows next time she'll beat Dento.s

I don't get how Cabernet says all of Satoshi's Pokemon are incompatible with Satoshi. Even Pikachu? Really?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I don't get how Cabernet says all of Satoshi's Pokemon are incompatible with Satoshi. Even Pikachu? Really?
    She sucks at what she does?

I bet Dento will show her what a true sommelier is.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

It's showtime!

Per the Announcement at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on November 25th, 2014

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536