BW 098 "The Most Magnificent Pokémon in the World?! Chillaccino VS Tsutarja!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: BW 098 "The Most Magnificent Pokémon in the World?! Chillaccino VS Tsutarja!"

Blog Entries

Default BW 098 "The Most Magnificent Pokémon in the World?! Chillaccino VS Tsutarja!"

The Most Magnificent Pokémon in the World?! Chillaccino VS Tsutarja!

Animation - Team Kato
    Screenplay - Yukiyoshi Ōhashi
    Storyboard - Fumihiro Yoshimura
    Assistant director - Fumihiro Yoshimura
    Animation director - Takashi Shinohara

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BW 098 "The Most Magnificent Pokémon in the World?! Chillaccino VS Tsutarja!"

I just loved how wacky the episode was. :) I found it kinda cute.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: BW 098 "The Most Magnificent Pokémon in the World?! Chillaccino VS Tsutarja!"

This episode was a sound example of heterosexuality in Pokemon, yes.

I was going to say something like "wow it's nice that Pokemon is acknowledging lesbians again after like over a year but then I remembered Iris/Langley

Blog Entries

Gotta say I loved the little nod towards previous dress-ups as shown in the background here.

This episode was hilarious. I didn't expect the crossdressing would take up the majority of the episode, so I was pleasantly surprised!

Also:

Ash ain't pleased.

He should look on the bright side - at least Brock wasn't there :'D

Blog Entries

I was kinda disappointed that more antics did not ensue from the crossdressing. Also, Iris is better at using Snivy than Ash is.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

I'll admit that I'm a bit of a sucker for 'OOOOOHohohoho!' ojou-sama characters, so I actually found this episode to be a lot of fun. Watching this kind of gave me the feeling that they may have missed out on something by not giving Iris a rival like this to get into verbal scraps with. It really would've made so much sense to have one of these types of characters vs. a jungle girl. Hell, they've even got the same voluminous hair!

I chuckled when Iris first does the laugh with such gusto, and has to nudge Ash and Dent to get them to play along. And then they get Emonga and Tsutarja in on the act later on! Perfect!
    "EEEEEEHmomomomo!"
    투 애니원 likes this.

Blog Entries

Funny episode...sort of. I was a little annoyed that Ash did diddly squat this episode, given the fact this episode starred HIS pokemon. He was going to battle, but Iris just had to be the one for w/e reason. I guess Snivy won't ever get any development beyond being the HBIC, and that's too bad. I was hoping we'd get maybe some kind of development for her by now, but w/e. Pansage was merely fodder of course.
    Last edited by Masurao; 11th October 2012 at 01:35 PM.
    Duque, Caseydia and Isaac Gravity like this.

Blog Entries

Visit Sweenix's Youtube Channel

This is one of those episodes that i would enjoy more once it's dubbed, anyways it was okay i guess.
    Proud Advance/Amour/Final Fantasy Shipper :)

Serebii | Youtube | Advancers | IGN | Ubiforums

So, some prima donnas criticize Emolga and Iris decides to crash their little soiree with Ash and Cilan in drag, resulting in balance-beam battles?
    ...Seems legit.
    Aestivate likes this.

Y Rotation Team

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    I was kinda disappointed that more antics did not ensue from the crossdressing. Also, Iris is better at using Snivy than Ash is.
    No she isn't/ Snivy was always a good battler and Ash had handled Snivy just as well. But I find it weird that she can battle with someone else's Pokemon but not her own much. So I wouldn't worry about her getting lucky just this once.

Blog Entries

So, no new move for Tsutarja? </3

Quote Originally Posted by TPrower View Post
    So, some prima donnas criticize Emolga and Iris decides to crash their little soiree with Ash and Cilan in drag, resulting in balance-beam battles?
    ...Seems legit.
    Quoted for lulz
    Maybe Iris got jealous becuase she's a jungle gal XD
    Proud claimer of the Snow Dragon Kyurem. 24/01/2014

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

I haven't seen this episode or the last ten, frankly, but I saw the caps and summaries on tumblr and all I have to say is that this episode's purpose would have been achieved even if Dent and Satoshi weren't in drag.

And yet they were... writers wut u r imply??

Blog Entries

This episode was ok today

Wait... did Satoshi have an open slot on his team today, or did he just decide that one of his Pokemon wasn't allowed to eat (I bet it was Gamagaru)?

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As usual, I have placed my episode review in spoiler tags. Feel free to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    Wait... did Satoshi have an open slot on his team today, or did he just decide that one of his Pokemon wasn't allowed to eat (I bet it was Gamagaru)?
    Crustle, Stunfisk, Excadrill, and Dragonite also weren't called out for lunch during this episode. It feels oddly cruel that the writers just deliberately have the main characters feed some of their own pokemon while the other pokemon they have on them are starving in their Poke Balls. And this happens a lot in the anime, and especially in the BW series.
    Last edited by Ampharos King; 11th October 2012 at 03:19 PM.
    Guy_Spy and Isaac Gravity like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 3rd February 2013, 07:22 AM
  2. 13th October 2012, 12:14 AM