REVIEW: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!" - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Here are the FACTS:
    Here, I fixed your fact to represent actual facts and opinions on facts.

1. Jessie/James/Meowth did not stay in Unova! They went to Kanto with Giovanni. <-Fact ends here.
    If the writers wanted JJM to go back to their old routine, they would have stayed behind in Unova and only Giovanni/Zager would have left! <- Unless you're a writer or have a writer interview at hand that say this, this is your interpretation of facts. Otherwise known as "an opinion" and "not a fact".

2. TR saying Pikachu is worth getting again <- Fact
    isn't unusual. <- Interpretation
    Even in BW's second episode they tried to get Pikachu again. <- Fact
    This won't return them to the same routine either, as they're probably planning more arcs for them.<- Interpretation
    This probably implies more of a finale than before, especially if Giovanni decides he actually wants Pikachu too. <-More interpretation. Also guesswork.

3. We know from the upcoming episodes that TR won't appear at all for the rest of 2012. <- Fact
    We likely won't see them at all as the Unova league is happening either. <-Opinion
    If we see them at all it'll be 1-2 minute scenes at TR HQ's back in Kanto. <- Moar Opinion

4. The writers seem to be planting the seeds for Jessie/James/Meowth to return to the side of good, hence them saving Giovanni. <- You = not a writer. This = opinion/interpretation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Figment View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    3. We know from the upcoming episodes that TR won't appear at all for the rest of 2012. <- Fact
    Actually it's not a fact. Just speculation because the league will start soon.

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

So even less facts in that post, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

It's not a fact, but it's a pretty valid logical guess. With TR back in Kanto and 2012 ending with the League, any apperances are slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    Doesn't mean they can't go back to their old routine in Gen 6.
    That's assuming they're in Gen 6. The writers really seem to be writing them out in this current generation, so I doubt it.

Writing them out of this generation doesn't mean they can't come back, especially since they still have their radio.

Writing them out of this generation doesn't mean they can't come back, especially since they still have their radio.
    Did you ever stop and think that their radio show was made so that they can stay around without being on the actual TV show?

Because that's what it's looking like, especially since the radio show and anime are so distant from each other in tone and substance.

Quote Originally Posted by ObjectionMan View Post
    Did you ever stop and think that their radio show was made so that they can stay around without being on the actual TV show?
    It was said from the start that's why the radio show was made.

Doesn't mean they can never come back to the anime.

Doesn't mean they can't go back to their old routine in Gen 6.
    I don't believe TR will continue pass this generation. Remember there are at least 7-8 months of Best Wishes left after the league in 2013. We'll still see TR in bits and pieces over the next year.

These are all opinions, not facts.
    Well with TR not in Unova, we can say they're not going after Ash and Pikachu. If they stayed behind in Unova and only Giovanni/Zager left on the helicopter, I'd say they would be used for generic filler plots again. However since they actually LEFT, we can assume we won't see them interact with Ash and co. for some time, probably not till the league is done.

If we see them at all, it'll probably be just 1-2 minute scenes back in TR HQ's in Kanto.

Blog Entries

We might not see team rocket for a long time. The flight to Kanto and Unova is a long trip

I was disappointed, but if I think about it more I find more to like about it, so I'm hoping that happens for everyone, too. As was mentioned, great animation and very nice music.

As for Jessie, James, and Meowth? I think they'll be back sooner than never, especially if we get to keep hearing them do the radio show. I cracked up when Jessie talked about Pikachu. I think they'll be back to a form of their old form when we see them next. I wouldn't mind after the League-- I will miss their concessions and trinkets-- but let's get them back in the anime at some point, please!
    As Sunyshore mentioned, JJ&M tackling Giovanni pretty much saved the region/world. Hooray! But it also gives a good show of character growth regarding Gio. I sat there afterwards for a moment, and then thought, Wait, did they just touch him? Guys, they touched him. Do you remember waaaay back at the beginning when they couldn't even hear him over the phone without being fearful? Now they're like, no big deal, we got this; let's save Isshu. Couldn't be prouder. They're the best. :D
    I don't even like fruit smoothies. Give me a double-tall half-caf latte with foam any day.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No lie, I'd love to see them write Meowth into the next season as one of the members of the main cast, i.e., with the twerps throughout the whole region.

Would rock, and it would allow some interesting development for the Pokemon since we could get their perspective moreso.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Blog Entries

Interesting to see the renewed interest in stealing Pikachu again. I find it ironic how James and Jessie follow Pikachu based on amazing displays of strength but Pikachu's power came from an indirect power source;

Episode 2; they started showing interest in Pikachu due to the power it showed when it blew up the Pokemon Center with an incredible electric attack but in reality Pikachu's extra strength come from all of the other Pikachus in the Center that helped boosts it power and then the only reason it blew up was because of Koffing's gas being expelled and getting ignited by the electricity

This week, Pikachu absorbed a Thunder attack from Thundurus and that gave it the power to create that enormous Electro Ball and TR was impressed by that power so their interest is once gaining probably going to be going after Ash for Pikachu (if they return)

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have placed my episode review in spoilers for those who don't want to read it.
    Last edited by Ampharos King; 5th October 2012 at 10:50 AM.

Mugiwara senpai! <3 Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

This could have been a three-parter... Sakaki should be more involved from now on, I found his character much more interesting this time. And the TR ending was a nice surprise.

This was one of the worst episode of Unova Saga! I thought that this was Team Rocket final operation and i thought the Team Rocket was going to die! But still, it was interesting episode because Oshawott was sad when Meloetta leaved with Larry!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast