REVIEW: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!" - Page 5

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Don't be so drastic. I don't think they will only appear next summer. I think we are likely to see them at the end of the League (I mean, only if there is no Plasma-related plot).
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    Umm... I know? When did I say otherwise? O__O;
    I am just saying, the fact that they're likely not going to be in any episodes for the rest of 2012 proves already that the writers aren't reverting them to appearing in every episode again. If we see them at all it'll be 1-2 minute scenes at TR HQ's in Kanto or something.
    Ah ok. To be honest, I based my opinion on what I keep hearing on the radio and reading on their Twitter lately. Mima was just hinting a their big anime comeback too much. I believe we haven't heard them talking about trying to become Pokemon anime's main characters since the original series, that is Shudo's times. They want to come back to chasing Pikachu, Nyasu mentioned something about getting their Nyasu balloon back... If it's not leading to that, then idk what does it mean. And as far as I know Mima, he wouldn't do that if he didn't know something.

And of course, idk if they'll come back to appearing in every episode. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. But this is definitely not the ultimate end for them.

In 2013 we'll probably see them again, but I do think the real TR finale will be in Kanto. Characters have never been written off in the middle of a generation, which is why I kinda knew this wasn't going to be the end of them. We're likely going to see another Giovanni plot sometime in the summer of 2013 I bet.
    I agree that if we got a real TR finale, it should be in Kanto. This is where their HQ is after all and many of other important members.

Somehow I'm tired of Sakaki's plots for the next 15 years though xD; Pokemon staff surely put lots of stress on Rocket fans lately.

EDIT: And if it indeed was their end, don't you think that we should get more proper title announcing that than "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"?

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi
    The montage was just to help kids decide which Pokemon to call.
    Nope.
    The montage did seem to focus a lot on those three Pokémon... Dogasu, I'm curious to hear why you disagree with Musashi's assessment.

I'm still confused about this whole thing. It really didn't seem like an ending, just a temporary retreat.

Trophies

Yes, this is great :). Even though not everyone will agree with me I think giving them a hiatus is good, not because I want to see TR go, but because the writers have forgotten about the real TR, and so giving them a break and returning them in kanto is a great idea...

Loving the flashback, reffering to what I just said, shows the real TR.

They realised that pikachu is the most important target after all, another all important quote that I believe will bring back true TR...

If I was to sum it up, a flashback of the past, almost a start of going back how it used to be (if they return). I hope they have a good rest but I do hope they dont return until kanto, thats where their best moments are :).

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

I'm so happy Team Rocket's okay!

LOL at everyone saying, just because of some low-key complimenting on Pikachu's strength, that TR is "gonna go back to their old ways!"

Did what happened following the Castelia City Gym episode (where these same assumptions were made, and with a stronger basis for them) teach people nothing? If the writers had any interest in reverting TR back, they'd have done it already. Face it, the "true" TR is dead.

Trophies

Quote Originally Posted by ObjectionMan View Post
    LOL at everyone saying, just because of some low-key complimenting on Pikachu's strength, that TR is "gonna go back to their old ways!"

Did what happened following the Castelia City Gym episode (where these same assumptions were made, and with a stronger basis for them) teach people nothing? If the writers had any interest in reverting TR back, they'd have done it already. Face it, the "true" TR is dead.
    They are doing something about it... This :\
    Well this episode could be interprited in a million different ways, but I interprit as an oppertunity for maybe not TR to go back to their old selves, but I think they will certainly start focusing on Pikachu again. I have nothing against your opinion but I hope your wrong, id love to see the old TR back :P

Huge thanks to Blue Dragon for my EPIC avatar & sig

Blog Entries

I don't want team rocket to come back to their old ways because why would they waste are time like that

Blog Entries

I want to see the serious Team Rocket kidnap Pikachu at Giovanni's behest. I think that their last plot should involve doing research on Pikachu's true potential, as a way to understand how all Pokémon can have their powers be amplified. It would be much more interesting than seeing Team Rocket go after more legendaries.

Maybe it'd be best to wait until subtitles are out before saying anything with certainty, especially for what Giovanni and JJM said.

Holy snap, was Giovanni possessed by the Devil or something? Freaking scary!
    The ending was sweet though, with Meloetta giving Ash a big hug goodbye. Poor Oshawott; he never has good luck with the ladies.

My White 2 Team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ObjectionMan View Post

That doesn't make any sense at all. They can't just go back to how they were before for no reason. They needed some big episode to end things.

As for "true" TR being dead, I think you should listen to the radio.
    Jeshi likes this.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here are the FACTS:

1. Jessie/James/Meowth did not stay in Unova! They went to Kanto with Giovanni. If the writers wanted JJM to go back to their old routine, they would have stayed behind in Unova and only Giovanni/Zager would have left!

2. TR saying Pikachu is worth getting again isn't unusual. Even in BW's second episode they tried to get Pikachu again. This won't return them to the same routine either, as they're probably planning more arcs for them. This probably implies more of a finale than before, especially if Giovanni decides he actually wants Pikachu too.

3. We know from the upcoming episodes that TR won't appear at all for the rest of 2012. We likely won't see them at all as the Unova league is happening either. If we see them at all it'll be 1-2 minute scenes at TR HQ's back in Kanto.

4. The writers seem to be planting the seeds for Jessie/James/Meowth to return to the side of good, hence them saving Giovanni.

Most likely the "real" TR finale will happen in Kanto and involve the entire organization, and maybe legendaries that have more connections to TR than random Unova ones.

Blog Entries

and maybe legendaries that have more connections to TR than random Unova ones.
    Are you referring to Mewtwo and Mew? While Team Rocket temporarily caught Lugia and Raikou (and arguably Rayquaza), the connection in those cases was also rather random.
    Last edited by Silktree; 4th October 2012 at 04:05 PM.

Blog Entries

1. Jessie/James/Meowth did not stay in Unova! They went to Kanto with Giovanni. If the writers wanted JJM to go back to their old routine, they would have stayed behind in Unova and only Giovanni/Zager would have left!
    Doesn't mean they can't go back to their old routine in Gen 6.

2. TR saying Pikachu is worth getting again isn't unusual. Even in BW's second episode they tried to get Pikachu again. This won't return them to the same routine either, as they're probably planning more arcs for them. This probably implies more of a finale than before, especially if Giovanni decides he actually wants Pikachu too.

3. We know from the upcoming episodes that TR won't appear at all for the rest of 2012. We likely won't see them at all as the Unova league is happening either. If we see them at all it'll be 1-2 minute scenes at TR HQ's back in Kanto.

4. The writers seem to be planting the seeds for Jessie/James/Meowth to return to the side of good, hence them saving Giovanni.
    These are all opinions, not facts.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 26th January 2013, 03:48 PM
  2. 4th October 2012, 06:09 AM