REVIEW: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!" - Page 11

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Default Re: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Ash isn't needed to be there in order for JJM to still be existant on the show.
    He pretty much is. Any episode without Ash in it would be considered a special separate from the main show.
    What do you call the chronicals then? They can do that if you're so interested in a bunch of villians that needed to be replaced years ago. Besides, Team Plasma being casted out of the entire BW series is why I'm mad with Team Rocket in the first place.
    ChaosControl likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

This episode felt rushed near the end. It only showed a fraction of a possible reason why Isshu froze over in BW2, and the legendary beasts being so easily controlled in the end had been pretty bad.

Though I'm quite amused to see that Team Rocket left for Kanto.

Blog Entries

Ash's Phanpy DID return as a main character after being with Oak for the whole Hoenn!
    djulienr and ChaosControl like this.
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

What were the Pokemon that featured in TR's Montage?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Well , So much for Giovanni's death & The end of Team Rocket .
    This episode wasn't anything year that !
    I agree. It might have been better if they would have just died that way people wouldn't be asking for JJM to show up again. People need to realize that these guys are criminals and that if you mess with evil forces or try doing something wrong then there are consquences. No matter how much you love them, they might end up actually going to prisone one day or worse. What they can do is make JJM go follow their dreams and try to do something else before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Cynthia View Post
    No, no, that's not quite correct! Cynthia's Garchomp was the only one who could keep the kami trio at bay, while Dragonite and the other Pokemon were being hit hard during the fight.
    While that may have been true, there were numerous times during the fight when Garchomp was seen getting hit very hard as well. Garchomp barely did any better against the Therian pokemon than the others it fought alongside with.
    Well, I haven't seen the episode itself yet but I did check the screenshots on filb.de, a site which usually has lots of screenshots taken at very short intervals. And apart from that one scene in which all the Pokemon get hit by that red beam of light, I didn't notice that Garchomp had any trouble whatsoever. After all, Garchomp was able to stop Palkia's attack in "A Battle Finale of Legend" and I think we may assume that Dialga and Palkia are stronger than the kami / therian trio.

But again, what move did Garchomp use when she was surrounded by that dragon head-like cloud?
    "When I was younger, I used to dream of nothing other than becoming powerful through being victorious in battle, and so I trained endlessly."

Please visit the CYNTHIA CLUB

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

But again, what move did Garchomp use when she was surrounded by that dragon head-like cloud?
    Dragon Rush. Same move Iris' Dragonite was using in the junior tournament.

Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    I do think the real TR finale will be in Kanto. Characters have never been written off in the middle of a generation, which is why I kinda knew this wasn't going to be the end of them. We're likely going to see another Giovanni plot sometime in the summer of 2013 I bet.
    That's a good idea and I hope this prediction comes true. Possibly if the conflict was brought back to Kanto we would also see the return of Botch, Cassidy, Domino, etc, etc. I would be happy with that kind of finale, as it would grant the organisation back its 15-year history if only for an episode or two, and maybe give that history some kind of true closure.

Is this likely, though? Only time will tell. ^_^

But still.. if this really was supposed to be TR's final showdown.. it's unbelievably ridiculous. Jessie, James, Meowth, Giovanni, and a bunch of new and yet undeveloped characters, so completely out of their depth in some strange new region with strange new Pokemon that they decide to pack up and head home after two episodes. You call that a finale?

Really that's the only evidence we've got to say that this ISN'T the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by ObjectionMan View Post
    Domino was far from a "standard" member as she was not only at Giovanni's right hand, but she talked back to him more than once and questioned his plans. So, given her loyalty to the boss yet prone to acting disagreeably toward him, it's highly likely she'd do the same in JJM's situation.
    Yes
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ampharos King View Post
    No, no, that's not quite correct! Cynthia's Garchomp was the only one who could keep the kami trio at bay, while Dragonite and the other Pokemon were being hit hard during the fight.
    While that may have been true, there were numerous times during the fight when Garchomp was seen getting hit very hard as well. Garchomp barely did any better against the Therian pokemon than the others it fought alongside with.
    Well, I haven't seen the episode itself yet but I did check the screenshots on filb.de, a site which usually has lots of screenshots taken at very short intervals. And apart from that one scene in which all the Pokemon get hit by that red beam of light, I didn't notice that Garchomp had any trouble whatsoever. After all, Garchomp was able to stop Palkia's attack in "A Battle Finale of Legend" and I think we may assume that Dialga and Palkia are stronger than the kami / therian trio.

you based garchomp holding the battle together and being the only one who kept the kami trio at bay on screenshots? XD since its not true at all! garchomp, unfezant, pansage and golurk played a basic role in the battle, hitting and getting hit, garchomp did absolutely nothing special, sadly. and i love garchomp, i am not biased against it! the only battling pokemon with special focus on it was dragonite, who had some particular bonding going on with iris. but cynthia and her garchomp played no important role in this episode, no more than iris or dento.

What were the Pokemon that featured in TR's Montage?

Blog Entries

Dokucale, Sonansu, and Manene. The same three Pokemon kids could vote for.

Blog Entries

Did the montage show anything from the original series? I'm just wondering why some people interpreted it as a farewell sign.

Blog Entries

Yeah, there were some scenes from episode two and then some Jouto stuff featuring Sonansu.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Did the montage show anything from the original series? I'm just wondering why some people interpreted it as a farewell sign.
    It began with their first scene ever (looking over their wanted poster in the Meowth balloon), and their first defeat by Pikachu.

Got a 5.1 on the ratings scale. Kinda a bummer it dropped a bit.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 26th January 2013, 03:48 PM
  2. 4th October 2012, 06:09 AM