REVIEW: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!" - Page 10

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 097 "The Reijuu Formes Advance! Isshu's Greatest Crisis!!"

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f555/will-bw-end-team-rocket-rocket-dan-109382/

If you guys wish to debate the fate of the Rockets, we have a thread right here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighting Misty View Post
    So in other words we're back to the usual assumption. Team Rocket have been written out of the Unova region, so as long as Ash stays in Unova, they probably won't appear. If we see them, it'll be 1-2 minute scenes of them back in Rocket HQ's in Kanto.

I now strongly believe there will be an arc of sorts in Kanto, moreso than the usual Pallet Town meeting they usually do. This will allow TR to return, with their old Pokemon as well, and probably a much bigger TR arc involving most of the organization as its in Kanto.

If the writers really intend for this to be the final TR series, let them go out with a bang. Team Rocket ending in Kanto where it all began would be a fitting conclusion, much in the way we've see Misty and Brock written off the anime.
    Why do you keep writing that? How do you know if just because JJM will(might) go back to Kanto that Ash will stay in Kanto for whatever reason? Ash isn't needed to be there in order for JJM to still be existant on the show. Ash's traveling plans should not be affected by JJM's evil-doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Ash isn't needed to be there in order for JJM to still be existant on the show.
    He pretty much is. Any episode without Ash in it would be considered a special separate from the main show.

Ash's traveling plans should not be affected by JJM's evil-doing.
    Whatever Ash may do after the Unova League can be done pretty much anywhere. The writers have moved things to Kanto before (see the Battle Frontier).

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Ash isn't needed to be there in order for JJM to still be existant on the show.
    He pretty much is. Any episode without Ash in it would be considered a special separate from the main show.
    Well, their plots could be separate from each other just like we've seen in many eps in BW when Rockets were in different city than Satoshi was.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    Well, their plots could be separate from each other just like we've seen in many eps in BW when Rockets were in different city than Satoshi was.
    But those were brief appearances that led to an encounter with Ash.

You know, while I thought this was a strong pair of episodes, and even better than the DP Plasma eps in some ways, I'm a bit surprised Ash and Giovanni didn't really talk to each other much......or at all really.

Not saying I wanted some long overblown speech about how evil a guy seemingly possessed by the Pokemon version of Satan is, but jeez Ash, tell your father you love him before he dies like Luke did!!!
    Last edited by Hellwarden; 7th October 2012 at 03:25 PM.
    djulienr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    You know, while I thought this was a strong pair of episodes, and even better than the DP Plasma eps in some ways, I'm a bit surprised Ash and Giovanni didn't really talk to each other much......or at all really.
    Typo; you meant DP GALACTIC episodes. And Ash and Giovanni did have some exchanges when meeting each other in the forest and when Ash was captive inside the temple in the previous episode, and they had one exchange in this one where Ash yells at all of Team Rocket (Giovanni, the TRio, and Zager) to let Meloetta go, and Giovanni responds with basically "No. Legendary Beasts, come kill this kid!"

And then Pikachu blasts him with the giganto Electro Ball. God, that moment was pure awesomeness.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Well , So much for Giovanni's death & The end of Team Rocket .
    This episode wasn't anything year that !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi
    Someone stated before that this 3DS gift is a "farewell gift from Team Rocket". Not really. Because it really says that it's a "parting gift from Team Rocket who finished their mission in Isshu and came back to Kanto". They're just separated from the region, not the show. I guess they would stated blatantly that it's the end of Team Rocket in the anime if that was the case. After all, it was after the episode arleady.
    Aren't you missing the most important part, which says that Team Rocket will definitely be back despite returning to Kanto?

I feel that this entire discussion has been rather silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi
    Someone stated before that this 3DS gift is a "farewell gift from Team Rocket". Not really. Because it really says that it's a "parting gift from Team Rocket who finished their mission in Isshu and came back to Kanto". They're just separated from the region, not the show. I guess they would stated blatantly that it's the end of Team Rocket in the anime if that was the case. After all, it was after the episode arleady.
    Aren't you missing the most important part, which says that Team Rocket will definitely be back despite returning to Kanto?

I feel that this entire discussion has been rather silly.
    Oh, I doubt that counts for much. Characters in Pokémon always say shit like that and we never see them again. I do think (or maybe hope) they're eventually coming back, though.
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Pikachu View Post
    Oh, I doubt that counts for much. Characters in Pokémon always say shit like that and we never see them again.
    No, it is Ash who tells other characters that he will meet them again. When was the last time he did that, anyway? This time we have Team Rocket promising their fans that they will definitely be back. This is unprecedented, and it would be downright foolish if it were a misleading claim. After all, the writers already know what is going to happen until the end of the series.

This completely negates what the publications had said before the two-parter even aired.
    Last edited by Silktree; 7th October 2012 at 03:10 PM.
    martianmister likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi_Pikachu View Post
    Oh, I doubt that counts for much. Characters in Pokémon always say shit like that and we never see them again. I do think (or maybe hope) they're eventually coming back, though.
    That was in the show. This happened outside of the show.
    HumanDawn likes this.

I seriously hope that's the case, then. I've been watching those three since I was around 4, I'd hate to never see them again in the anime, especially with such a lame farewell episode.
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

There is a big difference between the characters coming back (for a few occasional episodes in a later season, as so many other major characters have done), and the characters coming back (as full on main characters like they used to be, or supporting characters as they've been for most of Best Wishes).
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    There is a big difference between the characters coming back (for a few occasional episodes in a later season, as so many other major characters have done), and the characters coming back (as full on main characters like they used to be, or supporting characters as they've been for most of Best Wishes).
    If they come back by the end of Best Wishes, then this wasn't their ending. No character has left the show only to be immediately promised (outside the show) to return later.
    Last edited by Silktree; 8th October 2012 at 08:24 AM.
    Musashi, Jeshi and martianmister like this.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 26th January 2013, 03:48 PM
  2. 4th October 2012, 06:09 AM