REVIEW: BW 096 "Meloetta and the Undersea Temple!" - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: BW 096 "Meloetta and the Undersea Temple!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 096 "Meloetta and the Undersea Temple!"

The previews don't do this kind of episodes any favors. Nothing surprising happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post
    I guess that seals the fate of the coveted Plasma 2 parter.
    I suspect that some fans won't be convinced by that and will continue to cling onto false hope.
    ChaosControl likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez View Post
    I just watched this episode. HUGE disappointment for me. Jessie, James and Meowth are hardly appeared, I was expecting to be disappointed but not at this point. (And I do not expect anything better for next week) Bravo Tomioka! *sarcastic*... -_____-
    First of all, that was the 1st part barely, they will have a bigger role in the finale. Second, it's the end of Team Rocket as an organisation, probably. The TRio doesn't need to appear more than necessary in it. They will have a plenty time to shine later. The organisation deserves a proper sendoff ater 15 years.
    They got the Live Caster for themselves, if that's anything. James waving his hair showed that he still got it xD.

Oh wow, it was really fast, yet they managed to cram all this perfectly for some reason.
    I agree. Everything went so fast going to one place to another, and yet it didn't feel rushed.

I suspect that some fans won't be convinced by that and will continue to cling onto false hope.
    Yeah. I guess this sort of means that if TP ever shows up, TR won't be involved. The recycled animation proves that Giovanni won't be after the same thing.

Jez

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post

They got the Live Caster for themselves, if that's anything. James waving his hair showed that he still got it xD.
    The images of the live caster are nothing new we've seen many times before!

I just watched this episode. HUGE disappointment for me. Jessie, James and Meowth are hardly appeared, I was expecting to be disappointed but not at this point. (And I do not expect anything better for next week) Bravo Tomioka! *sarcastic*... -_____-
    First of all, that was the 1st part barely, they will have a bigger role in the finale. Second, it's the end of Team Rocket as an organisation, probably. The TRio doesn't need to appear more than necessary in it. They will have a plenty time to shine later. The organisation deserves a proper sendoff ater 15 years.
    Jeshi you have too much hope...
    Last edited by Musashi; 27th September 2012 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Double post.
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Blog Entries

They weren't recycled animation.

Jez

We saw these images in the special show on the 15th anniversary of Pokémon, and the Rocket Live Caster substitute the Oak Live Caster during the holidays
    My NEW Team Rocket website (im a co-webmistress: http://roketto-dan.e-monsite.com/
    I am french, sorry for my poor bad english... I hope that you understand a maximum of what I writes

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Too much hope for what?

Jez

Too much hope for what?
    Because now I'm sure we will not see much the Rocket Trio in the final... The episode next week will still be entirely focused on Meloetta and organization but not the trio and I did not even expect them to know a real development later. Personally I have lost all hope. I'm so disappointed, I expected so much these episodes. Each time we are promised great double episode and it is not the case...

Blog Entries

The TRio still have their radio show. They don't need to be very involved with this.
    ChaosControl likes this.

Jez

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    The TRio still have their radio show. They don't need to be very involved with this.
    But the fans who do not have internet, who do not know the radio show are forgotten then?

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Because now I'm sure we will not see much the Rocket Trio in the final... The episode next week will still be entirely focused on Meloetta and organization but not the trio and I did not even expect them to know a real development later. Personally I have lost all hope. I'm so disappointed, I expected so much these episodes. Each time we are promised great double episode and it is not the case...
    And I don't hope for their big appearance in this finale. It might be that they will appear more in the next ep, but they won't be the main stars for sure - Sakaki is. As I said, they will shine later.

wasnt it said in their show last week that their radio show was done as of last week?

Blog Entries

But the fans who do not have internet, who do not know the radio show are forgotten then?
    It's 2012. If they don't have internet, too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfDude View Post
    wasnt it said in their show last week that their radio show was done as of last week?
    No, it's still going.
    Jeshi, L-05308 and djulienr like this.

Blog Entries

We saw these images in the special show on the 15th anniversary of Pokémon, and the Rocket Live Caster substitute the Oak Live Caster during the holidays
    I didn't watch the 15th anniversary special of the Pokémon movies. Thanks for telling me! Team Rocket were pretty cool this episode. Knowing that they captured a legendary Pokemon before was cool.

Jez

It's 2012. If they don't have internet, too bad.
    There are also many people who do not consider the radio show... I spend my time to explain the radio show in all the forums I visit but many french fans of the anime pokemon do not even consider this as official. Some fans of Team Rocket are not interested because they do not understand Japanese and that is not translated. It annoys me a lot because it seems that many people consider ONLY the anime as official for these people there the development of radio show has no interest.

I do not know what to do to get them to understand the importance of radio...

Blog Entries

We're reaaaaaalllllly getting off topic here. So let's just move this kind of talk to the twitter thread and leave this one for today's episode.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 27th September 2012, 05:36 AM