REVIEW: BW 093 "The Junior Cup of Farewells and Meetings!" - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: BW 093 "The Junior Cup of Farewells and Meetings!"

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 093 "The Junior Cup of Farewells and Meetings!"

Ash/Dawn battle should've had a winner. I wanted Ash to kick Dawn's ass, but Cynthia said NO!!! :shakingmyhead: :( :x
    Duque likes this.
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

Blog Entries

If it was a good battle Cynthia why did you stop it!?
    Yankees4life likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

The sound of drums
    Blog Entries

I don't actually hate the arc BUT it could of been much MUCH better,i mean dawn just was there, worse i saw her as iris 2.0 FUCKING IRIS i mean on the one hand gold (misty, may and dp dawn) on the other hand painful agonising failure (iris and bw dawn) and kotetsu??? he is KANTO/ASH BUT WORSE!!!!!!!! if it was put in the advance or dp series but HERE goddamit, trip, one hitting KO everyone and alder o-hit KO him WTF i wanted to see a better battle, cilan still funny but he was sideline badly, iris the in my opinion the most hated main characther and what does the writers decide to do, give her a dragonite A FREACKING DRAGONITE and she even if she can't control it she got 2 undeserve victories before being ultimatly defeated by ash and speacking of him he was your tipical bw/kanto ash, BUT is great that his krokoroke evolve and it was funny how it was piplup vs oshawott for meloeta and sad there goodbyes, and the dawn vs ash battle was the thing i wanted to see the most but chynthia just HAD to stop it, overall it did suck but i still can't hate it, don't know why but i hope may kick her ass in the wallace cup, and speacking of may she and misty had better returns in the anime and comparing it to dawns return is like doing the joke i did in this very same comment, so i hope and demmand that the writers decide to return misty and/or may to the anime and/or give dawn a second change, but please DON'T BLOW IT

Blog Entries

That was a really good episode. The beginning bored me like I knew it would. I'm not interested in Shooti. Thankfully the battle was over quickly and he trotted off (Good riddance) The battle between Satoshi and Dawn was short and sweet and I'm glad she didn't use Pochama or Mamoswine. The farewell was cute too, although It would have been nice if Hikari and Dent had said a few parting words to eachother.

The new guy? So far, I love him although he's nothing new. He screams Barry and Bell to me, but that personality is always fun to have around so I'm not complaing. Confusing the tv remote for his Pokedex did make me laugh ^^

All in all, a good episode.

Blog Entries

Visit Grabbergirl's Youtube Channel

Alder keychains for everyone!!!!!! Ash, Iris, Cilan, and Dawn look like they don't know what to do with their's. Trip is Alder's biggest fan!! So I guess I know what he's gonna do with his.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

LinkBacks (?)

1. 6th September 2012, 05:33 AM