REVIEW: BW 074 "Rescue Kibago! Aianto's Nest!!" Review Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BW 074 "Rescue Kibago! Aianto's Nest!!" Review Thread

Default Re: BW 074 "Rescue Kibago! Aianto's Nest!!" Review Thread

did Ash's swadloon just turned into a female leavany !!??

I like leavany a lot,but I don't like how they make some pokemon looks female,and they don\t even have a gender differences,Leavanny is one of them,despite the fact that in real life Insects usually have a big difference between males and females.

the fact is such a pokemon will never look like a male,and this is because of the design in the first place,sometimes I feel as if they don't care anymore how will this anime become.

********PIKACHU I LOVE U************

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Leavanny, due to its size and humanoid appearance, really kind of creeped me out in this.

I agree that I wish they would've made Ash's more "masculine", you know, like a sports dad or something. Or a salaryman.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was wearing ski goggles indoors on a sunny day in San Francisco and I still found this episode to be ridiculous. 9 minutes for the plot to start, a ten year old boy taking a nap, and Ash not using Tepig and CILAN NOT HELPING. Wouldn't in a situation where you are fighting multiple opponents it would appropriate to use all your pokemon so why wasn't Cilan helping. On the up side it was nice to see our heroes just beat the shit out pokemon instead it being caused by team rocket and they fight team rocket. On the bad the fight scene was like something out of a image comic. It seemed to be pretty inconsistent with how many Durant they were fighting. For a good while they were fighting the same two durants without anyone else doing anything making it pretty confusing. And seriously nine minutes for the plot to start I saw episodes of DBZ that were based better.

Visit Fieryfurnace's Youtube Channel

Why does Ash's Leavanny's walk remind me so much of Harley's walk...? .____.

LEAVANNY, Y U SO FEMININE?!

You know, I really liked how the Durant weren't that strong themselves, but together they formed a pretty formidable fighters. Just like real ants.

And, I liked how Tepig and Oshawott's little squabbles was touched on again.

追放されたバカ

My Two Cents:

Impossible due to this episode being too awesome...to criticize! 10/10!

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I agree with the sentiment of Hahakomori being a bit creepy. And those eyes. They don't help. It's lack of masculinity was a bit frustrating, but probably won't matter too much since we'll only see it like 3 more times this entire series.

I'm really digging all the development that's going on with Zuruggu and Kibago though. That's one thing BW's got going for it.

Scraggy is starting to annoy me know, he was fine win the Donamite and before but know they're just shoving him in our faces too much. I kind of hope he evolves soon though and matures I know he's a baby but he just acts so annoying.. Oshawott and Tepig were funny though I kind of wonder if they'll continue fighting when Tepig evolves into Pignite.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    So therefore the only Leavanny THAT HAS EVER shown an identifiable personality is Ash's Leavanny.
    I think your point would stand a better chance if we didn't have in this episode a flashback to Arti's Hahakomori in Kurumiru's capture ep that pretty much said, "Look, they're acting exactly the same." That doesn't really scream unique. All the Hahakomori we've seen acted the same way, because it's the "parenting Pokémon" and if they all are acting the exact same way, then what's unique about Satoshi's? Nothing, therefore, boring.

Kurumayu at least was cute. :3

did anyone noticed that ash leavanny says "leavanny"? he´s english name...thats odd. and i remember that burgh leavanny says " haha" from hahakomori

追放されたバカ

What's happened to Oshawott? He was the star of the series early on, the mascot for BW, he was so loveable and cute, now however, Axew seems to be taking over this roll. Axew looks different than when he first appeared, he has a shorter neck I think, and now with that leaf costume levanny made he's just SOOOOOOOOOO cute. I want one, it's such a shame he evolves into the ugly Fraxure and Haxorous.

Quote Originally Posted by felichar View Post
    did anyone noticed that ash leavanny says "leavanny"? he´s english name...thats odd. and i remember that burgh leavanny says " haha" from hahakomori
    No he didn't.. he said "Komori" and it did say "Haha" sometimes I don't see why it really matters though.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo94 View Post
    What's happened to Oshawott? He was the star of the series early on, the mascot for BW, he was so loveable and cute, now however, Axew seems to be taking over this roll. Axew looks different than when he first appeared, he has a shorter neck I think, and now with that leaf costume levanny made he's just SOOOOOOOOOO cute. I want one, it's such a shame he evolves into the ugly Fraxure and Haxorous.
    Fraxure can still be cute if the writers want him to they were able to make Gliscor cute so..

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I guess this was a rather fun episode all around. Dent's "It's cute" made me laugh. I also liked how he was the fall guy in the Durant cave.

It was also funny that Axew was asleep the whole time and therefore wasn't aware of anything that happened- which is something that made this "abduction episode" stand out from the last one.
    Last edited by Trainer Gabriel; 14th April 2012 at 11:22 AM.

Guys why can't Leavanny be a GAY Leavanny? ): He had Dento to inspire him :D He is a sparkling male Leavanny <3

And where is the credits of this episode?

Zuruggu has spent an awful lot of time outside of his ball recently. Most of the Donamite arc and ALL of this episode! He could definitely use some downtime at Araragi's!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast