REVIEW: BW 043 "Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!" Review Thread

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: BW 043 "Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default BW 043 "Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!" Review Thread

Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

As Satoshi and friends head toward Raimon city, they run into Nyasu who claims he's been fired from the Rocket-Dan...

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 043 "Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!" Review Thread

*Punches wall*

DAMMIT WRITERS!

Teasing me for nothing!

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Default Re: BW 043 "Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!" Review Thread

Told ya so~! It was a fun episode, I really look forward to the upcoming Nyasu&Twerps episodes.

Can we have an entire crack episode like that Detective Dento scene? Please?

y team

Blog Entries

Can the show just be like this from now on? Nyasu works waaaaaaaay better as the goofy sidekick of the group, and Musashi and Kojiro can be taken a bit more seriously on their own.

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I wasn't surprised that Iris didn't catch him in the end.
    Still, it was slightly underwhelming.
    The episode itself was interesting enough. I liked how Nyarth/Meowth worked with the trio.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Nyasu is just so adorable <3 I knew Iris wasn't going to catch him, but it was crazy and funny anyway.

The rockets were so amazing. It was really cool to see the subway. And the best part is, we didn't just get one rocket scene, we got two.

Oh, and Nyasu totally missed his calling. He should have been a pokemon nyagotiater from the start :p

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

So, I heard that they planted an explosive? I didn't manage to catch the entire episode. o.o

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Ahhh Musashi and Kojiro <3 I cannot wait to see see the rest of this mission, they look so bad ass :D

Nyasu, you need to just use your negotiation skills to solve all the world's pokemon problems, leave the bad ass stuff to Musashi and Kojiro.

trolololol
    Jeshi likes this.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

What's this? Nyasu is actually in-character for an entire episode of Best Wishes!? It's about fucking time.

Musashi and Kojirou are still awful, but at least the writers appear to have fixed one of the members of the Rocket trio.

Other than that, I thought this episode was great. Seeing Satoshi's pokemon automatically attack Nyasu without even being issued any commands shows just how much of a reflex this sort of thing is for them now :P I also liked how Pikachu showed signs throughout the episode that it still doesn't trust the little cat pokemon. Zurug learning Hi Jump Kick was a nice bonus as well.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 22nd, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Seriously, Meowth works much better with the main group than he does with the current Team Rocket. It's a pity he can't stay with them permanently.

And boy, do the producers know how to get people tuning in. Even the hint of Meowth getting captured by Iris was enough to get me up and watching it. And when he was inside the Poke Ball and it was shaking, it stopped for at least a second and I actually thought it was about to ping. Ah well...

Speaking of captures, the problem with Ash's new way of switching around Pokemon is that everytime he knocks out a wild Pokemon I find myself thinking 'Well? Capture it!'. I can understand why he wouldn't with Scrafty, but there was no excuse for not quickly throwing a Poke Ball at Mandibuzz. Also, was that Mandibuzz trying to make another fall in love with it... I didn't think that would work. Aren't all Mandibuzz girls?

BTW, can anyone confirm what move it was that Scraggy learned.
    Last edited by WatcherMark; 18th August 2011 at 05:45 AM.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

My body was ready!

And my body was seriously disappointed...

Damn, and just when I though the writers were going to do that wtf of the Pokemon anime history.

are any other battle subway/twins fans freaking out right now!!!

in other news...great ep. meowth is adorable, and zuruzukin was great too. zuruggu is the cutest baby alive. but iris throwing a pokeball with a split second warning? that was rude. you don't spend the whole day hanging out with what amounts to a tiny furry person and then be like "now i shall own you and keep you in a ball". at least ask him?

oh and throwing a pokeball without a battle first! kodomo ne!!

Blog Entries

It was Hi Jump Kick.

Bulbapædist Quagbert's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff

I'm wondering...am I the only one still hanging on to the possibility that Nyarth traveling with Satoshi-tachi might not be a setup by the TRio? I don't recall Musashi or Kojiro ever mentioning him during their two scenes involving the Battle Subway. (assuming that was the Battle Subway and not some generic subway system)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quagbert View Post
    I'm wondering...am I the only one still hanging on to the possibility that Nyarth traveling with Satoshi-tachi might not be a setup by the TRio? I don't recall Musashi or Kojiro ever mentioning him during their two scenes involving the Battle Subway. (assuming that was the Battle Subway and not some generic subway system)
    Nah. Shows do that all the time to try and throw us off on what they're really planning.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast