REVIEW: BW 038 "Zorua The Movie! The Legend of the Pokémon Knight!!" Review Thread

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: BW 038 "Zorua The Movie! The Legend of the Pokémon Knight!!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default BW 038 "Zorua The Movie! The Legend of the Pokémon Knight!!" Review Thread

Zorua The Movie! The Legend of the Pokémon Knight!!
    On the way to Raimon City, Satoshi and his friends run into the Tricky Fox Pokémon Zorua, who is apart of a movie being filmed...

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 038 "Zorua The Movie! The Legend of the Pokémon Knight!!" Review Thread

That's one movie I won't be watching.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Default Re: BW 038 "Zorua The Movie! The Legend of the Pokémon Knight!!" Review Thread

That Nyasu scene was SOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE <3333

One of my favorite episodes ever! Dento and Satoshi were hilarious, everything was perfect!!
    martianmister likes this.

y team

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

...am I the only one who'd like to see an actual film like this? Set in a totally different universe or time period, with all the same characters playing different roles, but keeping their personallites.

Gotta say, Dent has been significantly more entertaining as of late. I haven't thought much of the guy for a while now, but they've really started to have a bit of fun with his showiness in recent episodes. The way he so randomly whipped on that masked hero disguise and confronted the Rockets was a real crack-up in particular.

And wow! BW's first funny TR moment! That one...came out of nowhere, but hey, I ain't complaining. Proof they can get the best of both worlds :P

Blog Entries

Team Rocket were great! Sure, they still had their seriousness, but we had again glimpses of their old personality! That scene with Meowth and Zorua was great, and even Jessie and James acted like their old selves there! And we had the star at the end of their blast off with jetpacks.
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

Was an awesome epic episode! 3 (4) new Pokemon intruduced and a funny movie IN an episode! And a Iris surprise in the end :D

The Nyasu part was hilarious, and Dento was fabulous as always. Luke looking for Zorua in Iris's hair was classic too. XDD

...AND IRIS IS WEARING A PRINCESSLIKE WHITE DRESS?!?! Let's hope that's the last time we see this.

It was an interesting episode, to say the least -- probably better than the previous "movie" episodes aired in the past.

Blog Entries

Kind of a meh episode to me. I didn't find the movie particularly interesting, and the Rockets were just being their usual BW selves again.

Can I just say how weird the opening was... I mean, I expected to just see Ash, Iris and Cilan walking as usual. Instead, we got a Wonder Launcher battle between a Golurk and an Escavalier (one hell of a surprising debut). For a split second, I thought we were getting a wrong episode.

Don't get me wrong, it looked great. Just came way out of left field. Pity it had no impact on the episode.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Ugh, Iris - leave the princess-like clothes thing to Dawn. <_<
    Krzysztof likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Ugh, Iris - leave the princess-like clothes thing to Dawn. <_<
    She was acting in a movie. It's not like she chose to be dressed that way.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    She was acting in a movie. It's not like she chose to be dressed that way.
    I was referring to the fact how it doesn't suit her. :|

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

I really didn't care for this episode at all.

I did like the ten seconds or so that Nyasu was actually in character. Seeing him go all crazy over Zorroa disguised as a female Nyasu was super nostalgic and basically made up for a lot of the episode's failings. I'm now cautiously optimistic that the upcoming Nyasu episode *won't* make me want to vomit.

But isn't the Rocket trio supposed to be on some new mission for Seger-Hakase now? Of course they didn't do anything toward it last week since it was an episode aired out of order, but wouldn't you think they'd be doing something about it this week? I doubt their mission was something like "go to a random movie set and steal the first pokemon you see," after all. Either there's another skipped episode out there that we don't know about where we actually *do* see them working on it, or the writers were just bullshitting us with that scene at the end of the Archaeos episode.

And WTF with them playing the old Rocket-Dan music during that scene with Zorroa in the theater?

I think I'm actually getting kind of tired of Dent, to be honest. He's kind of become a one-note character lately, and I think the writers are relying on him too much to fill in the comedy gap left by the Rocket trio. I don't hate him or anything, but he's kind of becoming as shoved down our throat as Mijumaru was at the beginning of the series. I sincerely hope the writers stop using him so much in the next batch of episodes, because I'd really hate to get burnt out on the guy.

And why did Satoshi have stage fright all of a sudden? Where the hell did *that* come from?
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    But isn't the Rocket trio supposed to be on some new mission for Seger-Hakase now?
    No they aren't. He never gave them a mission.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Oh, my bad then. I got a phone call during that final scene at the end of that episode and haven't had a chance to re-watch it since. I had just taken everyone else's word for it.

Back to this episode...I was slightly amused by the Shirona look-alike in that one movie.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast