REVIEW: BW 037 "Fisher Sommelier - Dent Appears!" Review Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BW 037 "Fisher Sommelier - Dent Appears!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BW 026 "Fisher Sommelier - Dent Appears!" Review Thread

-before the storm comes in- General character discussions should probably be taken outside this board, if you catch my drift. Meaning, please don't start Iris arguments here, thanks you.

Quote Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
    Ok Ash why you have no clothes on in the middle of the side walk? Seriously there is a Pokemon center near by.
    EXACTLY!! XD I swear, it's like he's practicing or something!

also, there's no Misty lure *cough*

Does anyone else want that Frillish to be a recurring character? XD

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Also, you should be used to the fact Iris finds Dento a pain whenever he does something.
    I am used to it, but that doesn't mean that I find it to be a likeable trait. Because of Dento, Bel and Satoshi's presence in this episode and the sort of joie de vivre they brought with them, they bounced off each other really well off of one another, without being unlikeable themselves. And not all of their interactions were thoroughly positive with with Satoshi being the victim of Bel's clumsiness at least twice in this episode, but yet, you don't feel that either character is really unlikeable and their interactions don't bring down the mood to make it depressingly boring like Iris being a Debbie Downer does. Bel, Dento and Satoshi proved in this episode that characters can have interesting and humorous interactions without being unlikeable, while nothing that Iris did in this episode made me laugh or care about her, instead, every time the writers wasted time on her, I just scratched my head wondering why she was even on the show in the first place.

How can Kibago be annoying even when he isn't doing anything?
    It makes noise while not doing anything, an annoying noise that has no justification because it's not doing anything. It really failed to make an impact in this episode and its presence was never justified so it really felt like it had no purpose and brought nothing to the episode.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    *raises hand*

Blog Entries

also, there's no Misty lure *cough*
    and I had summoned Bloody Misty and everything... So who won the contest? : P

She and Sunglasses Waruvile need to hook up and become the new Bonny and Clyde. :PPPPPP

Frillish could be a bit like how Krokorok would be, finding Ash so that they can do battles but I can actually see Frillish stalking Ash in some of the episode it appears on.

Why bother Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

As others have said, Dent absolutely made this episode. I loved the cocky expressions that he had on during the whole thing, and the part where he was preparing his fishing rod was awesome, merely because I found it amusing that it could be as small as a pen. Bel was hilarious too, and I liked the Pururilu as well.

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

I liked this episode! All of Dent interactions were funny!

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Actually...I really didn't like this episode. Dent's characteristics annoyed me more than they entertained. Bel, Iris, and Purilirirlrirririrwhatever really made the episode for me.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

Blog Entries

You can tell Miyano Mamoru had a lot of fun with this episode with all of the bouncing emotions Dento had in this episode. This episode probably establishes why he's one of my favorite seiyuu's in the show. It also liked Bel's little "Bai Bai!" at the end.

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AshPikastar View Post
    Frillish could be a bit like how Krokorok would be, finding Ash so that they can do battles but I can actually see Frillish stalking Ash in some of the episode it appears on.
    There was a very good chance that the female Frillish only wanted to save her friends, and this was why she attacked Ash and co. This female Frillish would have went after anybody in that scene, and her decision to attack Ash first was only but a mere coincidence.
    Last edited by Ampharos King; 23rd June 2011 at 03:16 PM.

Putting Bel with Dento always makes for such awesome scenes!

I got a really big Jun vibe from Bel at the start of the episode when she crashed into Satoshi... again. Like someone already said, I'm surprised Satoshi was even allowed to make that campfire right there. <_< But nonetheless, poor guy, lol. He always seems to be the accidental target!

Dento stealing the fishing poster with such excitement made me smile.... he seems to be interested in anything and everything. Poor Bel was fishing for the first time, so it was nice to see Dento help her out by choosing the better fishing rod. Way to be a gentleman!

That smirk Kojiro put on when he saw the twerps was quite awesome. But nothing beats that raping time face Dento put on when he got his fishing ball

Geez, Bel really is such a beginner. She just swings the damn thing without even opening her eyes to look where she's throwing it. Poor Iris; I'd probably be on the run, too. Wouldn't want that thing to poke my eye out. And, of course, Satoshi is once again the target.

Hah, when Satoshi and Bel rush Dento to reel in the fish that he caught on his lure, he has to give them a lecture about how it's not time yet. Unlike a certain two individuals, he has more patience. :P

Ow.. being bitten by Baslao looks like it hurts like hell. Poor Yanappu. Your first memorable battle after a while had this come packaged with it. It sure is a good swimmer, though, I'll give it that! Solarbeam coupled with those freaky fingers of Dento's as he commands it to attack made the whole battle.

And then Iris starts being competitive and going on about how she won't lose to Dento. Honestly, Iris, I don't... think that's a good idea. Those things have teeth. Well, if you're okay with the chance of losing a foot, then sure, go in the water.

Cue awesome Rocket motto. They tried so hard, only to be stopped by a Pururill in the end. XD

Anyways, this was a great episode; better than I thought it'd be.
    I am absolute.

Well, all edits stuff aside, now after I watched the ep, it was nice... especially thanks to Bianca <3
    I wonder about these "fishing balls"... if the Poké were captured, just sending them out of the ball wouldn't "release" them... shouldn't they still count as captured? though these balls didn't really belong to the participants so it might not count as official capture for them anyway...

Blog Entries

Welp, guess it's safe to say Ash doesn't have a too huge variety of underwear:

I thought I was so smart eyeing the similarity, but his underwear is in fact slightly different in the pattern! But the colour-scheme...! Pff.

Yes, I'm discussing underwear. Shut up. I'm tired and lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatsy View Post
    Welp, guess it's safe to say Ash doesn't have a too huge variety of underwear:

I thought I was so smart eyeing the similarity, but his underwear is in fact slightly different in the pattern! But the colour-scheme...! Pff.

Yes, I'm discussing underwear. Shut up. I'm tired and lonely.
    Looks like Ash didn't listen to his mom about having clean underwear everyday. :P

Having Bianca and Cilan in the same episode is awesome. I was actually hoping Bel would at least catch the Frillish, since she was adorable. Maybe Frilish would become like a "Sunglasses Krokorok", but I doubt it. :(

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~

Blog Entries

Why do you think this episode was banned in the first place?
    I suppose there is something like a drown in the middle of the episode. For example, when that pink Pokémon jumped out of the water I thought it was going to push Ash into the water. It wouldn't feel inappropriate, as we also had that thing with Bianca's hook on Ash's back.
    Please "like" this page to help Portugal! We want to have Pokémon in HD! Please "like" this.

Also, sign this petition (you can sign by writing your Name and E-mail address on the "bolded" blanks and then clicking in "Assinar Petição")

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast