Awesome Rockets were awesome~!
Annnd Satoshi caught some rock, IDK
my bbys <3
I kept feeling like we were getting hints he wouldn't catch it. Like when they came out of the pokemon center and they were just kinda a group it seemed like the one individual was just lost in the crowd. Guess not. There's another type he's got for the first time.
Satoshi caught Dangoro, which wasn't that surprising...with the size of his party being 9 now, I doubt that the writers will allow him to use any of his older pokemon in the league...
Spoilered for a generally tasteless rant:
But, yay! Tepig focus...kinda. Still got KO'd by that...rock with a hole thing the first time though...
"seasons change, people change"
It seems that Seger was giving the Rockets information about Dangoro. I guess he's really their boss for the time being.
And like Meron said, awesome Rockets are awesome. <3
Anybody who wants a *real* summary of the episode can check here:
The wild Roggenrola all knew Flash Cannon, and the main Roggenrola also knew Sandstorm and Stone Edge.
The subject of Oak's Live Caster is Emolga.
This episode was almost a complete Tepig overload. Writers, what's the point of giving Ash numerous Pokemon if you plan to have him use one pokemon for the majority of an episode? I swear, there were several scenes in this entire episode that Ash *could* have sent one of his Grass-type pokemon out instead of blasting Tepig.
Last edited by Ampharos King; 2nd June 2011 at 05:39 AM.
It's great that they gave the guy a little bit of attention here, but man. It's pretty evident that they really need to get their shit together and sort out Pokabu. Why does it still have to rely on Tackle and Ember? Hell, 37 eps in and it doesn't even have a 4th move yet.
Decent episode. Glad too see the rockets.
I was o.k. with Ash having eight pokemon but nine is definitely pushing it. I sure hope they throw in some evolutions soon or at least give some screen time development to all of his non starters.
Well, Satoshi caught the Asshole-on-legs. Its voice was kind a nice but other than that it is a preeetty lame Pokémon ( the final evo is the only good thing about the Dangoro-line if you ask me...). Predictable plot, boring as hell TR ( even with the cool intro) and lame PotD...meh.
Roggenrola is in episoe 38 as well. :P
I'm glad he caught it, it's voice is so cute. And I liked TR in this episode but the COTD, the setting and the plot was dead boring.
* Another capture for Satoshi, Doryuuzu is really helping Iris, Dent is really happy for some reason...
* Poor Musashi's soul is trapped in that Dangoro? This would explain her soulless BW-self...
* Writers really forcing themselves to avoid TR's "blasting-offs", isn't they? These jetpacks isn't even there before the explosion...
* Iris is really cheerful about Satoshi's battles, I can see why people ship them with each other...
* CotD is far more bland than Nurse Joy. Worst part of the episode...
* TR isn't following twerps anymore, but they are still there to stop them. What a coincidence! Maybe TR should make their schemes in somewhere far away from Satoshi-tachi's route...
Last edited by martianmister; 2nd June 2011 at 06:01 AM.
- Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
- Team Rocket: 736 episodes
- Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
- Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
- Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
- Haruka/May: 197 episodes
- Masato/Max: 192 episodes
- Iris: 141 episodes
- Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
- Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes
Ok, with his eighth capture in Unova I think it's really safe to say (but, to be honest, I can't believe people thought it would happen anyway given the fresh start we're supposed to be having) that Ash will not be using any of his older Pokémon in the league.
Clearly, the writers don't want to rely on the same six Pokémon for the whole league but at the same time don't want Ash to use any of his reserves for the time being.
Personally, if Ash makes it to the Champions League, then I think he may use his older Pokémon .