REVIEW: BW 027 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!" Review Thread - Page 10

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: BW 027 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!" Review Thread

Default re: BW 027 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!" Review Thread

Finally Axew masters Dragon Rage! Good for Axew!

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Default re: BW 027 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    They were alone in BW025, while in BW030 they were on the job, so to speak.
    In BW29 they were on the job as well.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    In BW29 they were on the job as well.
    Oop, forgot about that. :P Then again, they were having their life force sucked out of them.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    You know, at the risk of looking like a jackass, *points to sig*
    Yeah, pretty much that.

I feel we take this too seriously sometimes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post
    I feel we take this too seriously sometimes.
    Dude, we're a fandom. Taking these things way too seriously is part of it, really.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Yeah, but like, it's a kids anime. They're thinking of the kids here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post
    Yeah, but like, it's a kids anime. They're thinking of the kids here.
    So? You want us to take something casually? Fandom is a battlefield, bro.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

OOT so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Oop, forgot about that. :P Then again, they were having their life force sucked out of them.
    Life force sucked out Rockets have more personality than these people in BW30.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    OOT so much?

Life force sucked out Rockets have more personality than these people in BW30.
    OOT? Order of the Triforce? Thanks for explaining. Sorry.

Musashi had shinier lips in BW030.

I think the Rockets are trying to be serious, and the life-drained Rockets in BW025 are how they would act if they weren't trying to be serious. They're not as goofy as in DP (when they were goofing off) but less serious than when they were in this episode.
    Last edited by Karamazov; 15th April 2011 at 08:11 PM.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

What's this hate on BW!TRio?

Awesomeness! by Meron!

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

I liked how in this ep Team Rocket's Pokemon were more of a threat ya' know? Koromori and Desmas being used to drive Kurimigan and Kibago away from Satoshi-Tachi was a smart strategy. It was also cool to see Obaba-sama again and see Kibago and Iris back at there village she really loves Kibago. Kibago and Iris' connection by using the tree was cool she really is at one with nature. I wonder why Kurimigan was so defenseless without Emmi and Iris' running away from TR's pokes. Koromori and Desmas really can take a licking and put up a fight. Hard to believe they just saved each other lives last ep. Desmas making ready for Shadow Ball was cool but seeing Pikachu's superior skills zap the hell outta the both of them was cooler. Too bad Dento didn't use Ishizumai or Yanappu but I guess they wanted Iris to be the focus mostly. I'm glad Iris helped Emmi she really does understand the hearts of Dragons. Desmas's Night Head attack was cool too. When Kurimigan used Dragon Meteor Downpour to finish Desmas. I really didn't see a difference between TR this week and last week. I don't get what people mean by "emotionless boring" they're just the exact same still calling Satoshi twerp and talking at the same time and Nyasu's cat talk is the same. Pikachu's awesome Elecball good to see that it feels like theyre trying to make it Pikachu's new finisher move. Dragon Rage was my favorite part of this whole episode I didn't expect Kibago's Dragon Rage to look like a Charizard too bad it didn't have a Pokemon target. I'm defiantly gonna catch me one of those in my game. I wonder if we'll see Emmi again and Iris seemed happy to see Dragon Rage mastered this ep was great.

THANK GOD DESMAS DOESN'T ATTACK KOJIRO AND ISN'T A GAG Pokemon! That got old. I didn't even think Carnivine was funny.

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

Haven't watch it yet. After its translated, maybe I'll step in on my thoughts on dis eppy
    For the last time, BW is NOT a reboot.
    (Copy and paste this to your signature if you agree)

Blog Entries

So, Rockets are back to doing what they've always done, but jetpacks are officially the new blasting off. And that's cool. Jetpacks are always cool.
    Really, I thought the bulk of the "humor" was dub-induced. Japanese TR didn't seem as goofy half the time back then (could just be the way they present their lines). Time will tell if they stay serious in the dub after the uniform switch.

And Axew can use Dragon Rage now, or was that a one-time thing like with Gible? (the similarity is staggering) 'Cause if so, it's starting to wear thin as a running gag. (again, It's an awful lot like Draco meteor)

Evolve threw trade master Smugraptor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    So, Rockets are back to doing what they've always done, but jetpacks are officially the new blasting off. And that's cool. Jetpacks are always cool.
    Really, I thought the bulk of the "humor" was dub-induced. Japanese TR didn't seem as goofy half the time back then (could just be the way they present their lines). Time will tell if they stay serious in the dub after the uniform switch.

And Axew can use Dragon Rage now, or was that a one-time thing like with Gible? (the similarity is staggering) 'Cause if so, it's starting to wear thin as a running gag. (again, It's an awful lot like Draco meteor)
    I agree the similarities between gible and axew are way to close, and I am hoping that they put in a lot of differences soon
    Hoping for a great new episode every week

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Dragon Master" huh? I'd be interested to see how Iris will advance that goal. Though it may just be learning about Dragon Pokemon.

Iris focus is welcome knowing how little she gets as it is, even though that seems to be changing nowadays.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast