REVIEW: BW 027 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!" Review Thread

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 027 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default BW 027 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!" Review Thread

BW 030 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!"
    Satoshi, Iris, and Dento contine on their journey when they run into am angry Crimgan! Satoshi begins to fight it off, but it turns out this Crimgan has a trainer named Emmy.
    Last edited by Musashi; 24th May 2011 at 06:09 PM.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Default re: BW 027 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!" Review Thread

I liked this episode a lot, but the plot was quite generic. The Rockets continued being extremely awesome at least. Loved the awesome Iwane animation too.

What happened in the end? I was too busy fangirling to notice. n_n;;

y team

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

Default re: BW 027 "The Road to Become a Dragon Master! Kibago VS Crimgan!!" Review Thread

Oh look how derp TRio is now and like how Iris did nothing in this episode. The 2 minute battle Ash has with Emi was the highlight of thi...

OK LOL

This was one of the best episodes of Pokemon BW! Iris was awesome, TRio was awesome and CRIMGAN!!!

Plus Dragon Rage looked AWESOME!

Blog Entries

Ryuu no Ikari finally worked and sent TRio Blasting off...in jetpacks, of course.

Ranma ½, Maison Ikkoku and now TORADORA! fan.

3DS FC: 2938-6903-6577

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This episode seems to go ahead and say that TRio will not be handled as they were in DP. TRio were purely serious in this episode. TRio also did not blast off; they flew away on their jetpacks. Love it or not? That is suggestive.

Scraggy was seen at the beginning of this episode training Axew.

Ash's Tepig battled Druddigon and lost.

Druddigon knows Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Focus Blast, and Draco Meteor.

James's Yamask knows Night Shade.

Finally, Iris' Axew masters Dragon Rage. However, the attack failed to hit TRio as they escaped on their jetpacks.

Blog Entries

This episode was absolute perfection for the Rockets. Literally ever single thing they did was what Rocket fans have been dreaming about for years. I can only hope this finally puts an end to any goofy Rocket talk, because if you put black uniforms on them I don't think anyone would say there was any difference.

On the Iris side of the episode, wow, more awesomeness. I love how she helped Emmy train, and we got a great flashback of Iris at her village. It's also nice that Kibago learning Dragon Rage isn't being dragged out any longer.

Damn this show is awesome.

Awesome episode! Druddigon was so awesome AND cute! Cute, because it played with Pikachu and Axew AND was totally friendly! It acted like a big brother to Axew!

... Axew and Druddigon did funny enough not even battle in this episode... they helped each other out of Team Rockets ship xD

Blog Entries

Wow, that Druddigon is pretty strong. Pokabu didn't stand a chance, didn't expect it to win anyway. Glad to see that Kibago got Dragon Rage or w/e down. Team Rocket not blasting off was expected, but I didn't mind it. Well, I'm glad we know Iris' goal now.

I don't see why it was a secret though.
    Last edited by Masurao; 14th April 2011 at 06:04 AM.

Blog Entries

I want a gif of TRio dodging the Focus Blast like a boss!

Crimgan: FOCUS BLAST
    TRio: Bitch Please! *dodges*

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meron
    So Sakaki, Desumasu and Koromori are also listed. But the last two also voice Emonga and Doryuzu, and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them in this episode instead of the mask and the bat.
    What happened to Sakaki's VA? Is he voiced Crimgan?

"Meh" episode for me. Iris' flashback was the best part. Iris' "Dragon Master" goal and Kibago's mastering of Dragon Rage is come from nowhere, Emmy was bland, etc...
    Last edited by martianmister; 14th April 2011 at 05:48 AM.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Blog Entries

I loved the Team Rocket's motto! I loved how the background music wasn't the normal one. It really was a threatening motto!

Blog Entries

So glad that this episode proved that TRio will be serious in the long run of this series. They may have changed back to their old clothes but they're still the same as they were in the black clothes!

Also I love that they expanded a bit more on Iris! From what I got she's an expert on Dragon types and she really knows her stuff. Now that Kibago mastered Dragon Rage, I wonder how both Iris and him will develop now?

and lastly, CRIMGAN!!!!!

That is all!

I didn't saw the episode but it appears that team rocket is still serious thanks god,they can act silly when they are alone if they would like,but serious when in work,I still what them to get back to their black uniforms,
    i LOVE iris, and crimgan looks AWESOME :3333

********PIKACHU I LOVE U************

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    What happened to Sakaki's VA? Is he voiced Crimgan?
    Yup, Crimgan is the only option here.

y team

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

This episode seemed completely forgettable at first, but it really started to stand out from other episodes around the middle.

I wish Team Rocket would be in every episode now. Oh well.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast