REVIEW: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread - Page 6

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Default re: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    OMG. Me too. Dento's screaming was amazing! i seriously got Tamaki vibes from that....not sure why XD
    Maybe because they're voiced by the same VA? Mamoru Miyano screams like a girl very well.

I think it's interesting how Dent is portrayed as a skeptic who goes about everything logically and scientifically, but when there's something that he can't explain right away, he freaks the fuck out.

PLOT POINT PLS

Watched the ep, it was awesome! The Litwick are crazy XD
    I really enjoyed TRio - seems like they're not completely back to their crazy self, but also not completely serious like they used to be in early BW
    I also liked how the twerps and TRio saved each other and battled together, I always loved scenes where they help each other... though I have to say it was ridiculous how when James saves Cilan, Cilan says "Team Rocket?!".... like... wtf?... James alone is Team Rocket?..... when Ash saved Jessie she just called him "twerp" so it works, but Cilan calling James "Team Rocket" sounds ridiculous to me.... but whatever
    Hopefully BW can continue with more eps like this and the previous two eps - these were big improvement on everything we got until now... I was a little disappointed with BW at first, but things are getting better now

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    I also liked how the twerps and TRio saved each other and battled together, I always loved scenes where they help each other... though I have to say it was ridiculous how when James saves Cilan, Cilan says "Team Rocket?!".... like... wtf?... James alone is Team Rocket?..... when Ash saved Jessie she just called him "twerp" so it works, but Cilan calling James "Team Rocket" sounds ridiculous to me.... but whatever
    I don't remember the twerps ever calling the Rockets by their names, maybe a couple of times in the whole series but not commonly at all. (Just shows how much they pay attention to the motto XD)

y team

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Three things:
    1. REDSHIPPING/Whatever Dento x James is called.
    2. Hilarious motto.
    3. Screaming Cilan.

I was laughing throughout the entire episode, excellent animation, expressions, and plot. The fact that they were almost sucked into this warpish nether-dimension scared the crap out of me...Maybe unovian pokemon are pretty douchey XD

Screaming Cilan was hilarious....I would love it if someone made a gif of that
    Challenge accepted!
    Last edited by CommanderPigg; 9th April 2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: General idiocy/less laggy gif

"seasons change, people change"

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

lol, I can definately see the resemblence to the Colonel.
    Though I personally felt the bust looked more like this guy at first glance :P

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    Challenge accepted!
    Sweet mama that is hilarious!

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    Three things:
    1. REDSHIPPING/Whatever Dento x James is called.
    And there's already a piece of art for it on Pixiv! Gotta love 'em, don'tcha?

*hilarious gif*
    Oh my god my sides are sore from laughing so hard! Look at his legs go! And how his friends are looking at him like '...it's only a statue. Jeez.' You are a brilliant person for putting this GIF together!

Dangan Ronpa avatar and sig pic by me. Bases from here.
    3DS Friend Code: 1177-7801-6992. Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr and Xatu. If you add me, let me know!
    Me on LiveJournal

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

No problem, y'all. Gif making's an obsession of mine ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Crysta Blade View Post
    And there's already a piece of art for it on Pixiv! Gotta love 'em, don'tcha?
    But not nearly enough redshipping! *grumbles*

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    I think it's interesting how Dent is portrayed as a skeptic who goes about everything logically and scientifically, but when there's something that he can't explain right away, he freaks the fuck out.
    Haha, that's marvelous XD He reacted better to that statue than I would have for sure though! This is a running gag that I enjoy a lot.

How long had Team Rocket been in that mansion anyways? They looked close to their deaths XD

"seasons change, people change"

i wish i could understand it :(. anyone found the sub version?

Blog Entries

It's against the rules to ask for subs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    I don't remember the twerps ever calling the Rockets by their names, maybe a couple of times in the whole series but not commonly at all. (Just shows how much they pay attention to the motto XD)
    LOL! So, so true

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Why are people acting like this episode "proves" that the Rocket trio aren't going to be as goofy as they were in the past?

Is everyone conveniently ignoring the fact that their lack of energy in this episode has everything to do with the Hitomoshi sucking their life energy for who knows how long? They were *supposed* to be lifeless in this episode.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 20th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Why are people acting like this episode "proves" that the Rocket trio aren't going to be as goofy as they were in the past?

Is everyone conveniently ignoring the fact that their lack of energy in this episode has everything to do with the Hitomoshi sucking their life energy for who knows how long? They were *supposed* to be lifeless in this episode.
    That has nothing to do with why I think they wont be as goofy. In fact, that whole part was the goofy scene. Everything else was serious with them planning things out and not blasting off.

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

While it goes for 10 minutes, I'm counting it under a short clip since it's just the same four seconds repeated over and over.

And it never gets old. XD

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast