REVIEW: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread

Admin Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default re: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread

I'm with the majority in that this was a good episode! I especially liked the antics that were happening in the first half with all the shocked expressions and Dent's screaming xD The middle part seemed a bit bland, but I'll definetly put this up to the language barrier as it was a period with mainly talking. I liked how the Rockets worked with Satoshi-tachi and that both Koromori and Deathmas got to be used. I also liked how the Hitmoshi just randomly dance together when they're not haunting people xD

So Iris and Cilan finally meet the goofy TRio. I'm glad they went off in jetpacks instead of blasting off.

Femme Fatale! WOHOO Elite Four Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jinglejoe View Post
    So Iris and Cilan finally meet the goofy TRio. I'm glad they went off in jetpacks instead of blasting off.
    Actually Iris met them in episode 2 and Cilan met them in episode 6.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Will View Post
    But they didn't get the chance to develop a "special friendship" with them unlike the rest of Ash's companions.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Will View Post
    S/he said the "goofy" TRio

Blog Entries
    Follow Froakie On Twitter Add Froakie on Facebook
    Follow Froakie on Tumblr

My favourite part of this episode was all of the Dento scenes. I love how many there are.

Did anyone else love Team Rocket's motto while they were stoned?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutāja View Post
    But they didn't get the chance to develop a "special friendship" with them unlike the rest of Ash's companions.
    I'm glad Dento took that chance!

someone in the dark garrison-san's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow garrison-san On Twitter
    Follow garrison-san on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post
    Did anyone else love Team Rocket's motto while they were stoned?
    It seemed to me like they were very slowly dying as opposed to stoned. I've gotta admire their devotion to their craft.^^

Blog Entries

You know, I had a nightmare that Team Rocket changed back to their goofy selves in the middle somewhere, and it came true. What's surprising to me is that their first episode we see them in action is considered a "nightmare" episode (meaning this episode).

Forgot to add: I find it funny how Lampent didn't show any kind of emotion of fear when it was push into the netherworld, unlike all those Litwicks.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by winstein; 8th April 2011 at 11:29 PM.
    “Detachment does not consist in setting fire to one's house, or becoming bankrupt or throwing one's fortune out of the window, or even giving away all of one's possessions. Detachment consists in refraining from letting our possessions possess us.”

Bonus article: Ice-type Reviews - Generation 2 (Selected TCG Art) (01/12/2014)

I really don't see how the Rockets are goofy again. It's not like they're saying "ii kanji!" and acting like morons and blasting off.

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

First a haunted museum, now a haunted mansion. Two episodes about creepy houses filled with Ghost Pokemon and not too long apart either. But that's OK because they were both great, and this episode was great.
    It seems TR may be back to their original selves - at least to a degree - for good.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I really don't see how the Rockets are goofy again. It's not like they're saying "ii kanji!" and acting like morons and blasting off.
    Since when does blasting off solidify their goofiness?

They sure were acting silly in the episode, though that probably had something to do with the fact that they were, you know, dying and stuff.....

Anywho

Screaming Cilan was hilarious....I would love it if someone made a gif of that

Quote Originally Posted by Eitaroo View Post
    Since when does blasting off solidify their goofiness?
    How is Pikachu thunderbolting them away not goofy.

Though it is amusing the dub can still have them say they're blasting off.

It's Fishing Time~ JennaJayfeather's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Croag View Post
    My favourite part of this episode was all of the Dento scenes. I love how many there are.
    OMG. Me too. Dento's screaming was amazing! i seriously got Tamaki vibes from that....not sure why XD

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast