REVIEW: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default re: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Anyway this episode was really good. Screaming like a girl Cilan was pure win.
    Ahhh, I was wondering if this would happen (sucks to not even have a consistant source of pics anymore). Poor Cilan.

Dangan Ronpa avatar and sig pic by me. Bases from here.
    My Dangan Ronpa sprites are also available in avatar size!
    3DS Friend Code: 1177-7801-6992. Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr and Xatu. If you add me, let me know!

Screaming like a girl Cilan was pure win.
    He WHAT!?
    Thankfully Dwebble was used, and Oshawott, or I wouldn't have really liked that aspect of the episode at all. Still I wish Scraggy was in this episode.
    I think we should appreciate that Ishizumai is in this at all cause I can never really see him being used that often.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

I agree. Ishizumai is seldom used, so it's nice just to see the little guy do anything worthwhile.
    Speaking of the 'mon fight at the end, while it was really awesome to see the Rocket and Twerp team up, I was kind of hoping Iris would send out Excadrill and he’d save the day after seeing just how much trouble everyone was in…

Ooh, I’d better stop randomly bringing that character up. I don’t want to be tarred with that brush. :p

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post
    He WHAT!?
    Well okay maybe, I misheard the tone of Cilan's voice. But if anyone has seen the early seasons (maybe 2nd season) of Psych with Shawn Spenser. That scene with Cilan screaming totally reminded me of that sorority episode where Shawn Spenser screamed like a girl.

Or maybe Supernatural, when Dean got infected with a ghost virus thing (that causes people to be extremely susceptible to fear), and screamed like a girl because of a cat and then said "That was scary." (in a higher pitched voice then he usually speaks) LOL.

And it also could've just been Iris screaming, but because it only focused on Cilan, and the audio could've not been synchronized could've have made it seem like Cilan screamed like a girl.

Either way it was still funny as hell scene (at the time). Watch how when I see the scene as it was intended and it's not as funny.

I think we should appreciate that Ishizumai is in this at all cause I can never really see him being used that often.
    Yeah I agree, I mean it was great it was Dwebble of all Pokemon I just wish more Pokemon joined in.

Well okay maybe, I misheard the tone of Cilan's voice. But if anyone has seen the early seasons (maybe 2nd season) of Psych with Shawn Spenser. That scene with Cilan screaming totally reminded me of that sorority episode where Shawn Spenser screamed like a girl.
    No, I was agreeing with you. Or, like, questioning it. I haven't actually seen the episode yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post
    No, I was agreeing with you. Or, like, questioning it. I haven't actually seen the episode yet.
    No, no, I didn't think you were trying to "prove me wrong" or anything. It was kind of obvious you haven't seen the episode yet.

I was just clarifying what happened.

I still think Cilan screamed like a girl, but now I'm having doubts about that. Again it could've just been audio synchronization problems and it was actually Iris screaming. Maybe my mind made it seem like Cilan screamed like a girl, you know because that would've made the scene even more hilarious. At the very least if anything, Cilan's voice could just been slightly more higher pitched than normal which is why it sounded like Cilan was screaming like a girl. I'm sure someone who has better short term memory will clarify, or someone who've seen the episode in fairly high quality will clarify.

But again, regardless it was still the funniest scene of the whole episode (for me anyway).

He screamed like a girl. There is no need to prove it.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Surgeon of Death 捷克羅姆's Avatar Bulbanews WriterBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow 捷克羅姆 On Twitter
    Follow 捷克羅姆 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    He screamed like a girl. There is no need to prove it.
    Must have missed that. Keyhole was lagging. I should definitely watch this again with subtitles (or dubbed). Interesting episode, Those Hitomoshi's and Lampra are definitely evil. Sucking the group into the netherworld???

Quote Originally Posted by 捷克羅姆 View Post
    Interesting episode, Those Hitomoshi's and Lampra are definitely evil. Sucking the group into the netherworld???
    This kinda reminded of that one Summer School episode with Dusknoir from DP.

I also didn't realize until now that Musashi and Kojiro have got Sugimori noses. I swear they had normal pointy noses in BW before...

y team

Wish I could of seen it oh well I have to wait for it to be up on youtube.Sounds like a great episode from what your saying.

Looks like a good episode =) I'll be waiting to someone upload on youtube.

I missed the episode. Did Team Rocket recite their motto? And if so, what was the background music?
    Future!
    Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Team Rocket View Post
    I missed the episode. Did Team Rocket recite their motto? And if so, what was the background music?
    Yeah, they used the crappy DP motto music. Kinda my only problem with the Rockets atm.

y team

I will wait until the english version come out :@ looks pretty good episode
    and by the way is it only me or meowth have slight change in BW I'm not talking about his new eye design I'm talking about he's acting more like a pokemon,he appears sometimes sitting on his four legs,Meowth was one of the weakest points in the anime ever since johto up until DP he was like a human :@,but I think they realize that issue finally^^...
    Last edited by alypkm; 7th April 2011 at 10:33 AM.

********PIKACHU I LOVE U************

Blog Entries

Great episode. I also LOVED the scene when Ash saved Jessie. :D

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast