REVIEW: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread

BW 029 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!"
    On the way to Satoshi's next gym badge, the group comes across a creepy mansion where the Rocket-Dan are inside watching...
    Last edited by Musashi; 24th May 2011 at 06:03 PM.

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Default re: BW 026 "The Scary Story of the Hitomoshi Mansion!" Review Thread

Need subtitles. These pokemon are surprisingly menacing an EVIL, even in BW standarts.
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Okay I fucking loved this episode. Many thanks to Rockets who were awesome. I love them so much in BW ;________; <3

But yes, I need to watch subbed version. Loved the animation and crazy expressions.

y team

Those Litwicks... ARE CRAZY AS H*LL!! O_O

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

This episode was a lot more difficult to follow than most. I really enjoyed what I saw, but didn't really understand most of it. Sort of was expecting one of TR's pokemon to evolve at that point where they were like getting sucked into the spirit world or whatever that thing was.

It was nice to see that, even though they've gone back to the White uniforms and their pre-BW personality, there's still a hint of the serious Rockets inside.

But man, those Litwick were crazy. It's one thing to cause trouble, but to actually try and kill people?! Wow.

Also, Team Rocket spoke to Professor Seger (who obviously wasn't arrested after the meteonite operation). Looked like he was pretty angry with Team Rocket...

'bout time the series did something with one of these creepy disturbing dex entries.

And yes, very very good episode. And see, the Rockets going back to their old ways was a good thing.
    So.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    Also, Team Rocket spoke to Professor Seger (who obviously wasn't arrested after the meteonite operation). Looked like he was pretty angry with Team Rocket...
    Seger looks ALWAYS angry. lol

I think he was telling them something about Hitomoshi.

y team

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

It was a brilliant episode. I expected the entire thing to be a light-hearted comic relief antics, and never imagined things would get as dramatic as they did. It was great to see that the Hitomoshi (moshi moshi) were eventually revealed to be just as grim as the 'dex implies, misleading everyone with their cute facade and mischievous antics, while leeching off of Team Rocket's life force.

Speaking of which, the Rockets were great in this episode. We got the best of both worlds here, with their competent demeanour still being present, yet giving way to their established personalities when need be. In particular, I loved how worried they became for Meowth's safety, once Seger informed them of Hitomoshi's true nature.

Also, the gang's expressions (particulary Iris) when they saw that bust (get your mind out of the gutter!) at the top of the stairs was priceless.

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

One of the best episode of BW to date! I LOVE TRio in this!

Blog Entries

This show gets more and more awesome. XD I was laughing so hard the whole time. And damn, are Pokemon in Isshu huge dicks or what?

I think what I loved the most was the Rocket debate finally ending. They're still competent and serious when need be and don't blast off. (Jet packs ftw!)

Blog Entries

Missed the first 10 minutes due to daylight saving...Actually I thought the episode aired already...so, I have to watch it again later.

But from what I've saw: Damn, that was an awesome episode!

I really like how in BW the Pokémon of the day are the antagonists even with Team Rocket around.
    I expected a more wacky episode but like the dramatic turn of events at the end as well.

TR in general was just what I always wanted ever since BW started.
    They had their old personalities yet showed competence and growth when 'working".
    Musashi, Kojiro and Nyarth presented one of the best TR mottos ever!

Deathmas really grew on me too. (Desu Desu!) Works great as a Sonansu-replacement if you ask me.

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    It was nice to see that, even though they've gone back to the White uniforms and their pre-BW personality, there's still a hint of the serious Rockets inside.
    They are not different from pre-BW Rockets. They always had a "serious" side...
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    And yes, very very good episode. And see, the Rockets going back to their old ways was a good thing.
    Well I still don't know about that. They still don't feel like the old selves. Maybe because despite the way the act, they still aren't super-duper hyper like they were in their older generation counterparts.

Even if they are relatively normal (pre-best wishes character), they still seem like they are still Best Wishes Competent.

The difference now being instead of personality-less like the past 24 or episodes of Best Wishes, they are actually showing more personality.

I still don't think they "went back to their old ways" in the sense that we will see them in every episode, with very hyper active personalities, and being over dramatic in some cases, and then blasting off.

So they'll still be what we saw of them in the beginning of best wishes just with a vague familiarity of their Pre-Best Wishes personality.
    ---------------

Anyway this episode was really good. Screaming like a girl Cilan was pure win.

At first I thought this episode was going to be a capture episode. I mean that one Litwick seemed rather unique from the rest of the group. Even if it probably was just a trick, Litwick seemed like its personality was constantly confused and incapable of understanding what anyone was saying to it. And even Cilan carried it, but that capture didn't happen.

Not really sure what else to say, other than I dislike how hardly any of the group's Pokemon were in this.

Sure there was Oshawott, and Dwebble. But this was extremely close to being like the Sewaddle episode, minus the capture.

Writers, I don't like that. I sure as hell don't appreciate when only Pikachu and Axew are the only group's Pokemon in an episode. And no. Just because all of the group's Pokemon were in they hypothetical last episode, doesn't mean you can slack off.

Thankfully Dwebble was used, and Oshawott, or I wouldn't have really liked that aspect of the episode at all. Still I wish Scraggy was in this episode.

Blog Entries
    Follow Jeshi On Twitter
    Follow Jeshi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post
    I think he was telling them something about Hitomoshi.
    He was warning them that Hitomoshi suck life energy from human.

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I think what I loved the most was the Rocket debate finally ending. They're still competent and serious when need be and don't blast off. (Jet packs ftw!)
    OMG yes! :D I'm so happy about this! ^__^

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast