REVIEW: BW 025 "Emonga VS Tsutarja! The Volt Change Chaos!!" Review Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 025 "Emonga VS Tsutarja! The Volt Change Chaos!!" Review Thread

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default re: BW 025 "Emonga VS Tsutarja! The Volt Change Chaos!!" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post
    I only managed to tune in near the tail end, but man, the show has really opened my eyes to how awesome Simisear is. It's Sugimori art was always pretty underwwhelming imo, but here he looked really cool. I love how his ears are literally burning when he's frightfully peeved, and he had some hillarious RAGE expressions.
    Of course.

'Tis why I'm EV training one in Black and White. The most badass monkey out there.

I don't know why Sugimori gave him the limp-wrists in the art though...along with Oshawott's comatose stare, it's one of the less flattering official art out there.

Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

OMG OMG! this Episode was Amazing!

Snivy's back to being a Badass! Me=:D

Emolga was just amazing, what a Bitch XD, and she battles well too (Wants a Emolga now)

Iris was also a lot more fun too!

and how could i forget BIANCA?? - she didn't know there was a Gym in Castelia eh? Ditzy~

Blog Entries

Well, all I saw were some screenshots, but they were priceless. Not a fan of Emolga, though, it's acting like a spoiled brat. If I were Ash's Pokemon, I would also get mad at getting conned out of my food via Attract. Iris didn't help much there, either. No wonder those two get along so well, they were made for each other. Glad to see Snivy not tolerating Emolga's antics. In terms of maturity, Snivy wins without even trying. I really loved the part during the confrontation with Simisear. Emolga tried to sneak away, but Snivy, without even looking, reeled her back towards the situation with a simple Vine Whip. It was like, "Nice try, but no dice, girl. Get back over here."

Overall, it looked like a good episode. But the was one other thing that made me upset (other than Iris spoiling Emolga). ...BIANCA! COME BACK!!! THE MAIN CAST NEEDS YOU!!! TAKE IRIS'S PLACE ON THE TEAM, JUST DON'T GO!!! YOU'RE PERFECT FOR THEM!!! Why did she have to leave!? Hmph! I hope they kick Iris off the team and replace her with Bianca. The interactions she has between Ash and Cilan are priceless. Well, one can hope, right?
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

I didn't enjoy this episode as much as the previous one, but it was really amusing. I just really admire Satoshi's Tsutarja. That classy lady knows who's the boss around.

y team

Blog Entries

As much as I like Bianca as much as the next person.

But you are all aware of huge flaw if she stays on the main cast, right?

If she's going to be Ash's rival in the league, she can't stay on the main cast. Unless you want to see two people consecutively beating a gym leader, over, and over, and over.

So really Bianca leaving was probably for the best. But she can come back right after Ash beats Elesa. And then right after Ash beats Clay, and the right after Ash beats Skyla, etc, etc, etc.

Edit: And on that note, I hope she pulls a Barry, and after she "loses" she can cheer Ash on. And unless Bianca falls madly in love with "Trip" (his skill I mean), Bianca could be free to cheer on only Ash.

It's Fishing Time~ JennaJayfeather's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ROFL i loved this episode. Much more than the last one ^_^ OMG "It's Thinking Time" lolz that's a new one. This episode was so funny and cute, I love it. I also found it funny how Dento announced that Pansage won! And I always KNEW the squirrel was up to no good!!! >:O LOL and how Tsutarja was all "You humans are so dumb. It's the Apple insane squirrel..honestly humans."
    and nap time was adorable :3
    Bye Bianca! See you next time! (and bring Cheren with you please)

EDIT: PLEEASE Bianca when you come back MAKE it to Nimbasa City...I want to see the emotion scene!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I loved all the scenes with Dento in this episode. I love Dento. That bit when he was 'thinking time' was really funny and I was really not surprised how his Pansage won straight away - it's so strong! Like Dento!!!

My face this entire episode

My face when we got that gratuitous shot of Dento sleeping
    Dammit Dento. Stop making me gay

My face when Bel left
    :( :(

Yeah, I knew this would happen. After I had just said the previous episode was my favorite episode, this one completely surpassed it in every way. Dento, Iris, Bel, Tsutarja, Emonga, did I mention Dento? I don't think I mentioned Dento enough. Because IT'S THINKING TIME made me laugh way too hard

-So nice that Iris cares for Emonga enough to believe her blatant slut lies (and how did she get in a tree? It's like, one minute she's on the ground and then she's in the tree)

-Mijumaru being Mijumaru...and Kibago. The love triangle is all there.

-Loved Satoshi's Pokemon brawl. Didn't think Kurumayu could get that into it. And lol, Zuruggu's constant headbutt.
    Quote Originally Posted by garrison-san View Post
    they were way too over the top and goofy, particularly compared to Lenora's previously-seen specimen.
    But, like, it's different from the one from before
    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    As much as I like Bianca as much as the next person.

But you are all aware of huge flaw if she stays on the main cast, right?

If she's going to be Ash's rival in the league, she can't stay on the main cast. Unless you want to see two people consecutively beating a gym leader, over, and over, and over.
    That, and like, Bel is wonderful, but only in small doses. I love her, but I could not take that for an entire season. Thus, I appreciate more the small doses of her that we get (though we should get that fishing episode though)

Quote Originally Posted by Croag View Post
    I loved all the scenes with Dento in this episode. I love Dento. That bit when he was 'thinking time' was really funny and I was really not surprised how his Pansage won straight away - it's so strong! Like Dento!!!
    It's gotten old Croag. Really old.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

My thoughts exactly
    Come, let's post copious amounts of fanart on Pixiv that recapped exactly what happened in the episode - only with more sparkles.

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

"It's Thinking Time" = English DUB translation: "It's time to serve up the think!" (sorry had to do that XDDD)

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    "It's Thinking Time" = English DUB translation: "It's time to serve up the think!" (sorry had to do that XDDD)
    Oh lord, that's awful XD
    The dubbers could have made it easy on themselves....

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I don't see what is old about my posts garfield, I have always been very accepting of Mr. Cilan and I appreciated all what he gracefully gave to this episode to perfect it into the masterpiece that it was.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    Oh lord, that's awful XD
    The dubbers could have made it easy on themselves....
    IKR? Maybe THEY'LL keep it as is ^_^ but I'll admit...I laughed when I wrote that...

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I wish I could hate you to death :P :P
    I don't see what is old about my posts garfield, I have always been very accepting of Mr. Cilan and I appreciated all what he gracefully gave to this episode to perfect it into the masterpiece that it was.
    You know the forums have the function of searching for earlier posts right?

Not A Piece of Cake Bubble Frog's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Crysta Blade View Post
    You can't say that Emolga isn't expressive. Good stuff, good stuff.

...Awesome!

The writers really are going for a sausage-fest with the current Pokémon cast, aren't they? I do hope at the end of the region, things are more equal.
    You act like the cast wasn't completely male before. It was pretty obvious Pikachu, Gible, Infernape, Buizel, Staraptor, and Torterra were male. Aipom was his only girl and maybe Gliscor.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast