REVIEW: BW 017 "The Wild Child that Hatched From The Egg!" Review Thread - Page 10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: BW 017 "The Wild Child that Hatched From The Egg!" Review Thread

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 017 "The Wild Child that Hatched From The Egg!" Review Thread

Mmm, I do think it's a good thing that they've set off this sibling rivalry shtick between Kibago and Zuruggu. Kibago kind of needed something to bring it out of it's shell more, and I think it taking on the role of an older brother is quite a clever one. In the long run, I think it'll definately benefit both characters, perhaps evolving into the kind of friendship Pikachu and Piplup shared.
    If there's ever a final battle between Iris and Ash, I bet it'll come down to these two in their evolved forms, and it's something I'd like to see. Plus, with that attitude of his, I bet Zuruggu would be peeved to find out Kibago can evolve twice, while Zuruzukin is as far as he can go :P

In any case, I never commented on this episode last week, but rest assured, I loved it. Zuruggu didn't disappoint at all, and he shot right to the top of my Best Wishes favourites list thanks to his antics.
    Also, am I the only one who found him surprisingly adorable when he wasn't baring his toothy grimace? I mean, he's always had that 'ugly-cute' vibe with his teeth showing, but when he has his mouth agape, it's like he's a totally different 'mon.

Dentula sounded seriously badass btw.
    Last edited by Grave-E; 25th January 2011 at 07:35 PM.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just hope the rivalry doesn't fizzle out though...remember the Croagunk x Buizel one hinted at in the Message on the Wind ED and the Bronzong episode? I don't think the two ever shared a scene together after that. :X

Blog Entries

Heh, Ash actually used Leer in the battle huh? Nice to see him using battle effects a little more often. I hope this continues.

Blog Entries

I lol'd at Pidove's amd Miju's reactions to Zuruggu's headbutt. And just as I expected, the battle ends up as a tie.

EDIT: 600th post! :D
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

hilarious eppy. Looks like da lil guy can also make us have a few laughs. Not only Iris/Dentron :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Heh, Ash actually used Leer in the battle huh? Nice to see him using battle effects a little more often. I hope this continues.
    He used it in a Johto League Battle with Totodile against Harrison's Hypno... AND IT WAS HILARIOUS :D

*misses Totodile* T_____T

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Okay, Ash's Scraggy and Snivy are officially my favourite Pokémon of his team. Oshawott was too much like Piplup, but when Scraggy went for Snivy, and she just pushed it away with her vines, I could almost sense Snivy was commenting on how weak or naive Scraggy is xD

I also just realised; once the Scraggy event starts, I'd have half his team (Ash's Pikachu, Pidove and Scraggy).

I wonder though...how different would this episode have been if Pikachu didn't use Quick Attack at the start? xD

"I'm looking forward to seeing them mature."

Why Dento? Why? Are you planning to eat them Dento? Please don't eat them

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post

Judging from the look on his face when the egg was hatching, he is planning on eating them.

OM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by garfield15 View Post

It's Dent. He likes talking in food.
    So.

Registered User Trainer Gabriel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now I wonder how many Pokemon Ash is going to be catching this region? There could be more on the way.

Blog Entries

Oh, Scragy is made of win. It's basically the Vegeta of pokémon world: Grumpy, not that strong (ok, he's weak, but he'll get stronger in fact) and wants revenge whenever he got his ass kicked.

And his facial expressions? xD

Ash's team finally have personalities, except for Tepig and maybe Pidove? I just hope that Sewaddle have good traits also!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910