REVIEW: BW 013 "Chillarmy is a Neat Freak!?" Review Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 013 "Chillarmy is a Neat Freak!?" Review Thread

Default Re: BW 013 "Chillarmy is a Neat Freak!?" Review Thread

I really enjoyed this episode. My one problem was that I Bel caught the Chillarmy that Ash had battled, weakened, and should have been the one to catch it. Beyond that I thought it was really funny.

Also did anyone else think that Oshawott's shell blade looked like a lightsaber?

Ah, my thoughts... my thoughts... uh, like many have stated, Bel is BW's Barry: impatient, hyperactive, competitive. More disorganized and very messy. Hopefully her new Chillarmy will clean up her act and not look out for her too much or become messy itself. I'm also interested about her father as it seems he doesn't allow Bel to travel. I wonder if her working for Professor Araragi is an excuse for that?

Hyper Voice, Double-Slap, Attract and Tickle are impressive moves. I thought Chillarmy knows its signature move here but that doesn't seem to be the case.

The battle between Chaobuu and Pikachu was pretty quick as he took Heat Stamp, Take Down and Nitro Charge while Pikachu ended it using only Volt Tackle.

Outside of her loss, Bel is pretty cute and I look forward for her next appearance. Episode all together was full of fun and random compared to previous episode's heartwarming one.

Loved Osh's Shell Saber.

Ah yes. This seem to be the completed list of the opening's Pokemon silhouettes. Wonder how long until a new opening surfaces? Better not be like DP's length. The revamps of those 3 openings made my ears bleed.
    People cannot protect their precious ones only with kindness. I am prepared to protect my important friends. Even if I will be called the devil! There's no way you can win, when you don't have bond with friends.

Blog Entries

Pikachu kindly decided to replicate my facial expression at the Bel vs Satoshi battle.

I really hope it takes a backseat soon.

As everyone else has said, Bel was simply pure entertainment! I can't wait for her to appear again (so here's hoping she will) and I think she would make decent shipping material with Dento :P DirtySpoonShipping.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Finally got to see it. It was a brilliant episode all round, chock full of laughs. As far as funny rivals go, I've gotta say, Bel beats out Barry imo, and that's saying something. Pretty much every time she's on screen she's doing something funny or just being, at the risk of sounding like a broken record here, freaking adorable.

"My name's Bel! Pleased to meet you!" *wave to audience*
    Good ol' fashioned 4th wall breaking.

Ash: "That's it Mijumaru, Shell Bla-"
    Bel: "HYDRO PUMP! HYDRO PUMP, HYDRO PUMP!! XD"
    Good ol' fashioned enthusiasm.

Also, Heat Stamp? Could've fooled me. Looked more like Hot Buns.
    Last edited by Grave-E; 16th December 2010 at 05:41 PM.

I've always assumed Bel was Barry in a dress. While an expy character is usually a bad thing, it worked well here. I guess it helps that Bel has a pretty powerful Chaobuu, and her antics did not get old yet.

Personally, the highlight for me was Pikachu finally getting a victory. Now I don't believe he should be some lv 100 Pokegod like some do, but I think he's been jobbing way too hard this season. Give the guy a break.

It's just a shame Pokabu didn't make an appearance alongside his evolution. This is clearly an insult to Ash's pig bro.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Once again Iris dodges something(Bel, the klutz) and Dento and Satoshi get hurt.
    Last edited by Bubble Frog; 13th June 2011 at 12:10 AM.

I forgot to mention the animation bit here. When Ash swings his hand, it instantly goes to the next scene towards the attack. Another plus for Best Wishes. Also love the part Chillarmy accidentally got itself caught.
    People cannot protect their precious ones only with kindness. I am prepared to protect my important friends. Even if I will be called the devil! There's no way you can win, when you don't have bond with friends.

Whipping Up a Wind Scar! CrazyYanmega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Manly Chillarmy voice creeps me out.

I really like the uncurved, Lightsaber-esque Shell Blade, the curved one just seems too short to be of much use.

And I loved the capture of Chillarmy, and this is what I think Chillarmy was saying during that scene.

Chillarmy: Dirty dirty dirty must clean must clean must-
    Pokeball opens.
    Chillarmy: Oh, shi-

Anyway, I also loved Pikachu's expression after Heat Stamp. Like: Okay, that is IT! I'VE HAD IT!

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    Suprised Pikachu won in one hit...
    That is what we call a Critical Hit, my friend.
    MorpheusShipper for all of time!!!

Tsunderes make me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolclaw View Post
    Depends if you want the cyber worm, the anti-centipede or the decaying chicken.

Blog Entries

This episode was amazing. Just finished watching it and love it, my favorite episode so far. Belle is adorable and like others said, she's the Jun of this generation.

+ Shirtless Dento (can't say I expected to ever see that haha) and Satoshi
    + Belle dirtying Dento's cooking utensils and him whining over it
    + Chillarmy is ADORABLE BEYOND WORDS, same goes for Chaobuu
    + Chillarmy using Attract on Tsutarja
    + Mijumaru's new Shell Blade
    + Chillarmy's Hyper Voice
    + Belle's overall clumsiness
    + The facial expressions made by the whole group

I swear, the trio this generation have so much more personality than what I've been used to, which is a great thing.

EDIT: OH... is that an IPAD I see with the Rocket Gang? XD +1!
    Last edited by Sheep; 16th December 2010 at 07:45 PM.
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

SOOOOONANSU!!

female rival FTW!!!! Bit annoying that it sounds like she's just an expy of Jun though. First they make Shooti a bit too much like Shinji, and now the possible secondary rival is Just Jun with a gender flip? Still can;t wait to see this episode though.

I like how the gym badge case had little indents made specifically for each badge. This makes me think that they won't have any of the other characters earn badges from gym leaders not in the games.
    Ash's badge case back in Shinou had the same indents that matched all the game badges (and inexplicably, the game *order* of the badges), but in the end they still showed a few non-game badges. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same thing this saga.
    Jessie and James together forever!!!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!!!! Save me!

Eternal defender of Tracey Sketchit. Brock lovers beware ^_^.

"Like the moon over
    the day, my genius and brawn
    are lost on these fools" - Bowser, Super Mario RPG

Super Moderator Paperhorse's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Paperhorse on Tumblr

Bel is so amazing!! I am so glad that she appeared early in BW, I really hope this means that she will show up a lot. I think I laughed every time she was on screen.

Chillarmy is adorable, of course . Chillarmy and Bel are going to have interesting chemistry, as in Chillarmy is a neat freak and Bel seems a bit... messy.

I'm glad that Satoshi got the chance to battle her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyasu View Post
    As everyone else has said, Bel was simply pure entertainment! I can't wait for her to appear again (so here's hoping she will) and I think she would make decent shipping material with Dento :P DirtySpoonShipping.
    Haha yes, I agree!! and Dirtyspoonshipping is a better name than the one they have now for them....

This episode was awesome. Chillarmy after using Attract on Tsutarja made me laugh so hard. And I liked how Mijumaru turned its shell into a sword. Dent crying over his spoon was also pretty funny.

I don't know japanese, so does anyone know what the typical anime fall was for when Belle was talking about her Chaobuu in the bushes while watching Ash?

In regards to the badge cases and having different indents, look what happened in Sinnoh:

Well, this is Ash's Sinnoh badges:

Then Barry's:

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

Well,

The Good News is

WE GOT A BARRY EXPY

BUT THE BAD GOOD NEWS IS
    WE GOT A FEMALE RIVAL AND A FUNNY ONE
    WIN-WIN baby

Shirtless Dento
    This is really all I need to know. :3

On another, easily the funniest episode of the season so far.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast