REVIEW: BW 013 "Chillarmy is a Neat Freak!?" Review Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 013 "Chillarmy is a Neat Freak!?" Review Thread

Default Re: BW 013 "Chillarmy is a Neat Freak!?" Review Thread

Really glad that Bel been confirmed to be doing gym's. Looking forward to seeing her prefomance in the League, and I hope she doesn't become a punching bag rival. Looking forward to seeing actual episode when I get the chance.

she also mentioned she just started (despite being much older than ash, etc) because her father didn't want her going. game references for everyone!

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Man, just looking at the screenshots, this one looks like a hoot. BW has definately had it's moments, but this looks like the first 'watch at all costs' episode. All of Bel's wacky slash adorable facial expressions and reactions exceeded my expectations, and then some. She definately makes up for that mook Shooty, and seriously needs to appear frequently in the future.
    Also, for the billionth time; Bel is adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    While Kojirou was busy not catching himself any pokemon
    Ahh, lets face it Dogasu. He doesn't need one. They don't even need Koromori. All they need is the Briefcase of the Week.

Just by the pictures alone...Bel could very well be the best character is BW so far, and one of my favorite characters depending how she is handled later.

Blog Entries

I still can't seem to get over Dento's favorite spoon. Bel is just awesome for making Dento get all upset, I especially loved Dento's reaction, the first thing that happened when the scene changed. He really did love that spoon.

Also more Ash pain as the "dish cover" (what is the technical name for that thing, lid/cover doesn't seem right) fell on his head.

Blog Entries

I was laughing just looking at the screenies for this ep. She'll be interesting if she turns out to be a recurring character.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Apparently, Bel already had two gym badges. And she got both of them using just her Charbu. She also mentions her father at one point, but I didn't quite catch all of what she said.
    yet Pikachu took the sucker down in one hit...yeah he better not lose to Aloe now(if he uses Pikachu, if he doesn't then I won't care as much.), and I really think Pokabu should evolve, I doubt Ash would let it suck so bad as hers did.

I'm pretty mad at Bel, seriously if you want to catch a pokemon...DO IT YOURSELF! Pikachu faught it's fellow mouse off more than Chaobuu did, and she gets it just because it has a neatness fetish? I don't care if Ash was slated to catch something else, he did more work than she did so in all honesty he should've caught it.

And what was up with her during the scene when Ash was going to use Tsutarja against Chillarmy anyway? Bel was blushing and the others were like "uh..." confused I am.

Speaking of which, Tsutarja suffering from attract was about the only good point of this episode. The rest of it irked me.

Haven't seen the ep yet, what were the TR scenes like? Same as usual? LMAO.

Looks like a good episode, does Ash finally get a badge case?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblazer View Post
    yet Pikachu took the sucker down in one hit...yeah he better not lose to Aloe now(if he uses Pikachu, if he doesn't then I won't care as much.), and I really think Pokabu should evolve, I doubt Ash would let it suck so bad as hers did.

I'm pretty mad at Bel, seriously if you want to catch a pokemon...DO IT YOURSELF! Pikachu faught it's fellow mouse off more than Chaobuu did, and she gets it just because it has a neatness fetish? I don't care if Ash was slated to catch something else, he did more work than she did so in all honesty he should've caught it.

And what was up with her during the scene when Ash was going to use Tsutarja against Chillarmy anyway? Bel was blushing and the others were like "uh..." confused I am.

Speaking of which, Tsutarja suffering from attract was about the only good point of this episode. The rest of it irked me.
    Bel was blushing wasn't she? I have no idea if it was over Ash or I hate to bring this up Imaginationshipping maybe? Awe maybe they are gonna use my idea. I do agree with you about Ash catching the thing though, as a trainer she should have battled more if she wanted to catch it, you don't let other people do your work.

edit;

I loved Bel and for once the Ash abuse was funny, I normally hate that stuff but I did get a good kick out of it.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

8D

Lol, is it a new running gag that if there's abuse in the group, it would happen to Dento and Ash and not Iris?

Bel is awesome! Considering she collects badges, hopefully that means she's Ash's second rival. Which is a great because I wanted Ash to get a female rival. And since she's entertaining and fun, that's even better (is it just me or do "blondes have more fun" definitely apply in the anime with Barry and Bel haha)!

Chillarmy was cute and there were some hilarious moments in this episode such as Dento's spoon, Chaobuu getting tickled, Oshawott, Snivy's attraction to Chillarmy, and of course...Bel!

Pikachu vs. Chaobuu was pretty awesome and Chaobuu's moves looked epic. Overall, great episode! Hopefully we see Ash's egg hatch soon. Maybe next week?

Much better episode than last week. Belle is quite amusing, as are her interactions with the group. She's definately got some Barry vibes going on. Glad she might be Ash's first female rival. Her exit at the end was quite silly. The Chillarmy, and Tsutarja scene was amusing as well. TR is still meh.

Bell is awesome! It annoys me a little that the Barry style rival (funny character) is once again the "secondary" rival, the one who immediately loses to Ash and who probably appear less than the "main" rival, who is once again the "serious" one (Shuuti)
    Not to mention when finally Ash gets a girl rival (assuming that's what she is) it'd be better if she was the main one
    I hope next gen Ash's "main" rival will be a girl and won't be of the "serious" kind of characters
    EDIT: and how could I forget to say this: Chirami was so cute and funny! <3

I haven't watched this episode yet but from seeing the serebii.net screenshots, her facial expressions and the way she acts is similar to the way Barry acted and because of that I'm slightly disappointed :(
    I knew that from the game she was meant to be a bit clumsy, but I don't think they really had to make Belle 'thud' into Ash and Dent. Reminds me of someone who use to do that.

But apart from that she seems to be a cute rival <3 and its nice to have a girl rival for a change ^^ (if it was confirmed she was his rival)

Blog Entries

Good episode, but nothing more, nothing mindblowing.

Good points
    - Bel, just lol. Oh why couldn't you be on the main cast? WHY?
    - Dento for shirtless, Dento for freaking out about his spoon, Dento for everything! He got the biggest laughters out of me this episode.
    - Ash had a few funny moments in this episode.

Bad points
    - Pikachu spammage. Go away yellow mouse, stay in your pokéball :D
    - Mijumaru failed in its comic relief appearance as far as I'm concerned. I just wanted him off the screen.
    - Tsutarja, who's otherwise sorta interesting, failed to make an impact here. Very little personality.
    - Chillarmy was annoying, I so hope that we don't see more of it should Bel reappear.

I feel like I'm forgetting something... Oh yeah Iris, but then again, she's so forgettable you can't blame me. All I kept thinking whenever Iris was on screen was Do something you useless lump.

That's pretty much it, I hope we see a lot more of Bel, as it's fun having funny and proactive female characters around, cause that's a rarity so far in Best Wishes!
    Last edited by Hellion; 16th December 2010 at 02:05 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast