BW 007 Tsutarja - Attracted by Capture!? Review Thread - Page 4

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: BW 007 Tsutarja - Attracted by Capture!? Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 007 Tsutarja - Attracted by Capture!? Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post

I... tried.
    I approve of this fabulousness. Sheer brilliance!

Dangan Ronpa avatar and sig pic by me. Bases from here.
    3DS Friend Code: 1177-7801-6992. Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr and Xatu. If you add me, let me know!
    Me on LiveJournal

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meron View Post

I... tried.
    And succeeded! Ha!

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Boring Rocket trio, bla bla bla. They did allude to there being another group in the Isshu region that even the Rocket-Dan has no information about, so it looks like the Plasma-Dan foreshadowing has begun.

Also, both Iris and Dent comment on how the Tsutarja doesn't behave like a normal wild pokemon, leading them to believe that it had a trainer at one point but was released back into the wild. Of course, they have no way of confirming this.

Also...I'm getting kind of sick of Mijumaru, to be honest.
    I haven't seen the episode yet but, what's wrong with Mijumaru? It seems like confident young water type not like Piplup/Pochama more like Squirtle/Zenigame .

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

TR's role in this episode was so small, I forgot they were even part of the episode.

I have to say, when Dento started cooking I started to laugh. What better way to replace Brock than with another cook! :D

Once again, Iris plays a backseat. I know this was an Ash-ep and all, but when are we going to see Iris do anything?

Blog Entries

I hope you people believe in miracles, because only that will see the starters fully evo now. It's the pokemon gender goldmine. So snakey probably also has a troubled past. I shall be interested to see how Ash handles a pokemon of this nature.
    Last edited by Dragon Char; 28th October 2010 at 10:18 AM.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

Not too bad an episode. TRio didn't do much in this episode but w/e. Tsutarja has an interesting personality, so it's going to be interesting to see how it develops. Lol at Ash not knowing why attract didn't work on Mampeto.

As far as Dento and Iris go in this episode, Dento is the cook as expected, and Iris just seemed to annoy the hell out of Ash the entire episode. I'm sure they'll do more in the future.

Blog Entries

Ok... I liked the episode but I didn't love it. It had a lot of good parts but added together they didn't really rock my world for some reason. Love Tsutamahrajah's (or however it's spelled) personality and I love that it reflected in its movements and general grace. Mamepato got anawesome battle, yay!!!! Mamepato is female, BOOOOOOOOOH!!! I wanted the pink mask... :( Mijumaru was funny, Pokabu was cute but I really wonder why they gave it the released pokemon backstory if it's not at all inhibited by it and they're going the same way with Tsutaregina. Overall, Iris and Dento both had funny moments and I loved TR with Meowth finally getting down to business... Hopefully it'll learn a new attack in Isshu and fight more often.

Few things bothered me. Pikachu and Kibago were flat as pancakes, Hiyappu and Koromori were missing and again... female Mamepato...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Boring Rocket trio, bla bla bla. They did allude to there being another group in the Isshu region that even the Rocket-Dan has no information about, so it looks like the Plasma-Dan foreshadowing has begun.

Also...I'm getting kind of sick of Mijumaru, to be honest.
    Scott do you always have to compla... Dogasu? Really? Could have fooled me. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gible View Post
    Hiyappu and Koromori were missing and again...
    You mean Yanappu. Hiyappu is the Water one. =)

Dangan Ronpa avatar and sig pic by me. Bases from here.
    3DS Friend Code: 1177-7801-6992. Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr and Xatu. If you add me, let me know!
    Me on LiveJournal

Whipping Up a Wind Scar! CrazyYanmega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grass Oath. Definitely Grass Oath.

Okay, so the new episode:

1. I got to see my favorite Isshu starter, and she is a beauty, what with her cool style and grace, with a pinch of badass.

2. I think Tsutarja may be a ninja, what with the Grass Oath disappearing trick and the replacement technique she pulled on Meowth.

3. Speaking of which, DID YOU SEE THOSE CLAW MARKS IN THE ROCK?!

4. I like that Mamepato is female. Those pink streamers the males develop would be hard to animate realistically in a battle and in flight.

5. Iris's reaction to whatever Ash said after Attract failed. Win. I can see it now, all of the girls who want Ash asking him if he finally understands what love is. "Oh, yeah. It's like paralysis, right?" *facefault*

6. Since Tsutarja has Grass Oath, will we be seeing the combo attacks in the anime, since Ash also has Pokabu and Mijumaru?

7. Did anyone else imagine hearing Tsutarja swearing a lot during the battle too?

8. And I still LOVE the new Quick Attack animation.
    MorpheusShipper for all of time!!!

Tsunderes make me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolclaw View Post
    Depends if you want the cyber worm, the anti-centipede or the decaying chicken.

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    It's basically what Gravy said:

What the hell was female-ish about Miju? just because it liked Ash? just because it was cute and wanted a trainer to pick it up? I saw nothing girly about that
    Miju always seemd to me like a cute male that just wanted a trainer to love it... a coward guy that acts tough and cool but when it's scared it runs away and needs his loving trainer to give it a confidence boost to uses its real powers... I see nothing girly about it... at all
    Usually, when the writers want us to know a Poké is a female, it'll act in a very obviously girly way or just clearly stated to be female (Buneary, Aipom, now Tsutaja...)
    For me, everyone is 99% male until proved they're female... it's just easier for some reason to see the "unknown" as male rather than female... maybe I'm affected by the fact Hebrew doesn't have "it", only "he" or "she" and so most of the Poké are usually refered to as "he"... I don't know
    Anyway, it was just obvious to me that Miju is male... I could never imagine this Mijumaru being a female, it had zero girliness

I didn't even notice the eyecatches lol... nice that they added them
    Well, I'm a guy, and you WOULD never see guys over here do that.

Blog Entries

I liked this episode a lot, actually. It went by a little slow at first, but seeing Satoshi's new and amazing Tsutarja makes up for that. I LOVE her - she's like Fushigidane/Bulbasaur when you compare personalities, lol.

Wow, didn't expect Mamepato to be female... I was expecting all of Satoshi's Pokemon to be male. Neat! Glad to know she finally got the screentime she's been waiting for.

Satoshi not knowing Mame was female was priceless. XDDD
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    Well, I'm a guy, and you WOULD never see guys over here do that.
    You would see little kids do that though. My brother is very much like Miju.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

After watching the episode

I have to say

I LOVE THIS SNAKE!

I wonder what's up with her reactions to Ash helping Pikachu..troubled past anyone? Let's hope more will be revealed..
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyYanmega View Post
    5. Iris's reaction to whatever Ash said after Attract failed. Win. I can see it now, all of the girls who want Ash asking him if he finally understands what love is. "Oh, yeah. It's like paralysis, right?" *facefault*
    actually it was more of a

Dent: You chose Mamepato because it's a female right?

Ash: uh..actually I had no idea...*music stops*

Pikachu: *anime fall*

Iris: ugh..

Dent: eheh...

moment

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    TR's role in this episode was so small, I forgot they were even part of the episode.

I have to say, when Dento started cooking I started to laugh. What better way to replace Brock than with another cook! :D

Once again, Iris plays a backseat. I know this was an Ash-ep and all, but when are we going to see Iris do anything?
    I got a feeling Iris will get some screen time in episode 9 "Out of Control Pendra! Rescue Kibago!" And maybe Kibago will actually do something outside of staying in Iris hair.

I liked the episode but I don't get why the repeated the sequence where Ash and Pikachu fall on the lily pad and sink into the pond.

One and Only Slipstream! Slipstream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    After watching the episode

I have to say

I LOVE THIS SNAKE!

I wonder what's up with her reactions to Ash helping Pikachu..troubled past anyone? Let's hope more will be revealed..

actually it was more of a

Dent: You chose Mamepato because it's a female right?

Ash: uh..actually I had no idea...*music stops*

Pikachu: *anime fall*

Iris: ugh..

Dent: eheh...

moment

Well, let's be fair to Ash, it isn't like he goes looking underneath his pokemon to check their gender. I mean, I wouldn't.

Anyways, Tsutaja looks strong, very strong. Ash spent more time trying to catch this pokemon, than any pokemon prior. I guess he was due one long capture, since post Mamepato, he hadn't battled for Miju or Pokabu. In fact, Miju was a gimme, same with Pokabu.
    Last edited by Slipstream; 28th October 2010 at 01:34 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast