BW 006 "Site of Dreams! Munna and Musharna!!" Review Thread - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: BW 006 "Site of Dreams! Munna and Musharna!!" Review Thread

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 006 "Site of Dreams! Munna and Musharna!!" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GameCodeTrainer View Post
    This episode was fun :) I give it a 8/10

Mijumaru was awesome using his Shell Blade :D Dent was funny when he was askin' questions and gettin' all up in Satoshi's grill xD I love how Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth) are stronger and more difficult to defeat. Kibago's dream of evolving was cool, hopefully they'll make it evolve, that would be awesome. I'll also be lookin' forward to finding out Iris' dream (I'm havin' a feelin' that if Kibago evolves into his higher form, Iris will want to become a 'Gym Leader', I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought of this)

The only one thing that annoyed me was how Satoshi forgets that there are multiple Nurse Joys, what did he get, an amnesia
    Other than that the episode was cool, lookin' forward tot the next one
    Ash's brain power shifts from smart to stupid on a regular basis

so it's not surprising

and there is the whole different region thing so he probably didn't expect it here (moron..)

Blog Entries

Satoshi said "So they are similar after all." so it's not like he was completely surprised by the Joi's being the same.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

He's the farthest from home he's ever been, so he probably didn't expect them to still be similar.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    He's the farthest from home he's ever been, so he probably didn't expect them to still be similar.
    Well not only that but remember, Ash has met one time Nurse Joy's before, that were different than your typical Nurse Joy. He very well could've thought the Nurse Joy he met in BW002, could've been a one time Nurse Joy, since the Nurse Joy's he's used to are different than Isshu Nurse Joy's.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ash did this to Officer Jenny, next time he meets one (after meeting Sanyou's Officer Jenny).

Did anyone catch the tune that was playing on the intercom system at the Pokemon Center? It is the chime that they use in the games to tell you all your Pokemon are healed. Clever, huh? It took me a while to get that reference because I haven't played the games in years and I had to look it up just to be sure.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678