BW 006 "Site of Dreams! Munna and Musharna!!" Review Thread - Page 5

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 006 "Site of Dreams! Munna and Musharna!!" Review Thread

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 006 "Site of Dreams! Munna and Musharna!!" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    At least our fears of the writers pulling another, "Piplup" with Kibago were put to rest.
    Of course, now it's a question of whether or not Mijumaru will be the one to keep an eye on. 6 episodes in, it's been in all of 'em. And it's got a lot of attention...

Blog Entries

Well if it evolves...she certainty won't be able to keep it out of the Pokeball like she's currently doing.

Blog Entries

I really loved the lighting/artwork in this episode. There were some great shots... Best Wishes has been looking very good so far. Makes me even more excited for a full Iwane episode!
    Last edited by Blue_Drifblim; 21st October 2010 at 04:49 PM.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post
    Of course, now it's a question of whether or not Mijumaru will be the one to keep an eye on. 6 episodes in, it's been in all of 'em. And it's got a lot of attention...
    Yep, but I'd like to think that's because it'll be Ash's most used starter of BW, similar to how excessive Chimchar's screentime got as DP progressed.

Honestly, there's no doubt in my mind all of Ash's BW starters will evolve at least once. The writers clearly aren't regressing to the pity badges and unevolved pokemon from the early seasons.

Blog Entries

I loved everything about this episode. Without revealing too much, it kinda makes you feel there's a lot more under the surface. So many secrets and plots waiting for resolution.

-Loved the battle. I love Miju's personality.
    -Dento fanboying for Ash lol
    -Musharna is so creepy...
    -I love Munna now. The thing about seeing the new mons in movement, it kinda makes me stop hating them so much.
    -Kibago wanting to evolve all the way to Ononokusu. Hell yes!
    -Seems there is more to Iris than meets the eye. (Take that haters who insist she is no more than a you-know-who-clone)
    -Dento joining Ash and suggesting they travel all together.
    -The animation was nice. And I especially loved the music at the dream site.

wow so much love on my post xD
    Last edited by OriginalLucario; 21st October 2010 at 05:37 PM.
    FC
    Pearl 5284 5949 8353
    HG 3997 0410 0534

White 3654 0198 4036

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

I'm telling you now, this series already look promising BUT we should still dig deeper in cast the writers pull a 720 ;)

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've noticed TR isn't really doing much battling so far. Granted they only have one pokemon, but they seem to be using machines for the most part now.

James desperately needs to capture something soon.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

No offense, but a 720 is just two circles. You end up going the same direction no matter what.

I did like this episode a lot. Miju is still adorable, Iris is funny, and the abandoned dream lab was creepy.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E View Post
    To be honest, I think Futachimaru suits Ash a lot more than Janovy or Chaobu. I can imagine Ash evolving all three (well, if he gets Tsutarja). But whether they'll reach final stage is a different matter. Mijumaru probably will, but Pokabu probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    James desperately needs to capture something soon.
    James doesn't seem to need a Pokemon at the moment, but if James does get a new Pokemon it will probably be ether a cute psychic type or a touchy grass type.
    (note: basing this on past patterns).

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Wow,I feel like I have to cover the battle first and other part of the episode later cause it felt like the first 6 minutes of this episode should've been in the last. The Mijumaru battle takes the cake that's a strong shell stronger then Torkoal's, Squirtles, and Turtwig's. Blocking Solar BEAM! Is that a real attack in the game? Because that is one cool defense technique! Glad Miju did'nt finish it with one shell Blade that would've felt cheap and who knew Satoshi/Ash has the skills and brains to coordinate the exact way to hit that shell with Water Gun? 9.0/10 It was done better then the Pokabu, battle and by about 20 percent done better then Pikachu's. Pokabu took too many hits and did'nt do a lot of attacking and won. But, the writer really did a good one on this battle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    and who knew Satoshi/Ash has the skills and brains to coordinate the exact way to hit that shell with Water Gun?
    He's done this type of crazy shit before. It's nothing new, but it's always fun to see what he comes up with.

Blog Entries

Wow. Awesome episode. The whole thing was epic. Musharna and Miju's Shell Blade especially.

Ash's battle with Dento was certainly a shocker. Who knew that a little water-type starter could block a Solar Beam? The thing's got spunk. I thought it was cool that Ash knew exactly where to aim the water gun to retrieve Mijumaru's shell and then counter attack with a surprise Shell Blade. I swear, I don't think Ash even knew that Mijumaru knew it.

Makomo's pretty smexycool. Munna looked kind of awkward, though. It was interesting when it ate Kibago's dream and showed it to everyone via dream smoke. Hopefully Kibago makes it to its final stage of evolution by the end of the saga. Now Musharna. Even though it wasn't shown for very long, it was still awesome with its creepy eyes and everything. Apparently it's a force to be reckoned with.

And lol at Dento fanboying Ash and Iris randomly popping out of nowhere. Mijumaru was pretty funny as always trying to avoid seed machine gunbullet seed.

Also, YAY! Dento has finally joined the group.

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Eee~ My favorite part of the episode was Iris at the end. When she got all flustered and started running away. And the shot of her running with that huge happy smile on her face, with Dento and Ash behind her.

Iris is so cute! <3
    back to being a non-edible pastry

PDL

...It felt extremely surreal to have Makamo introduce herself without Brock showing up and embarassing himself.

Anyway, this was an interesting episode in terms of layout. It kinda felt like an episode and a half. The last 6th of a battle and Makamo's introduction, I hope she becomes a reoccuring character (even though that might be kinda slim...)

I'm sorta confused by Dent's desicion to follow Ash though. He claimed to be a Pokémon Sommelier, but he's decided to follow Ash to become a better one? Or is he just traveling with him to study Ash's ability to befriend any Pokémon. Of course, Iris is keeping her role a secret for now, but has she offically decided to tag along as well?
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast