BW 006 "Site of Dreams! Munna and Musharna!!" Review Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 006 "Site of Dreams! Munna and Musharna!!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 006 "Site of Dreams! Munna and Musharna!!" Review Thread

Yay! The full cast is now assembled! :) I love Dento and his flamboyance a lot more than that boring old girl-obsessed Takeshi... BTW, did anyone else notice the Tower of Heaven music? Freakin' beautiful!

Blog Entries

Iris is definitely giving off that air that she's particularly skilled, as nothing Ash does seems to impress her. To tell the truth, she's right. Unfortunately, she still has to deliver on her big talk. Secret, eh? The evidence is mounting, but we can't say for certain yet. Yay, Larvitar alike wants to evolve. I hope we do actually get to see that. The circle is now complete. Our new trio is in place. Now the real fun can begin.
    Step into the Fairy circle

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Bullcrap

there is no way that Solarbeam shouldv'e passed through the ceiling without breaking it

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

It's solar energy. Why couldn't it?

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Awesome episode. Dento is just too great. :P
    Team rocket are now badass! Look at their intro in this episode; epicness.

I think the trio each have a signature pokémon that won't evolve; Pikachu, Yanapuu and Kibago.
    Obviously Pikachu won't evovle but I can't see yanapuu evolving and in the same way Pikachu stays on Ash's shoulder Kibago remains in Iris' hair most of the time!

^Credit for thumbnails goes to Instrutilus!^

-Pokémon Rescue Team Series-
    Eternal Flame: Coming Soon!

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yumega View Post
    Awesome episode. Dento is just too great. :P
    Team rocket are now badass! Look at their intro in this episode; epicness.

I think the trio each have a signature pokémon that won't evolve; Pikachu, Yanapuu and Kibago.
    Obviously Pikachu won't evovle but I can't see yanapuu evolving and in the same way Pikachu stays on Ash's shoulder Kibago remains in Iris' hair most of the time!
    You're ignoring the part where is shows that Kibago WANTS to evolve (unlike every other sig Pokemon)

meaning that it just may do so

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The BW trio is shaping up to be very interesting.

With Brock finally gone, and Iris being more of a tease rather than Dawn being, "Ash's sibling," this trio looks like it'll be far more entertaining than the DP trio was.

I also like the fact that they more or less confirmed Iris' dragon will evolve as the saga progresses. Thank god they're not going to pull another Piplup on us.

BW is bringing the humor back to the series that DP lacked for the most part, and the other stuff like TR's new role is also appreciated.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    You're ignoring the part where is shows that Kibago WANTS to evolve (unlike every other sig Pokemon)

meaning that it just may do so
    I knew that, actually. And sure let it evolve; but why does that have to happen while Ash explores Issu?

And I'm actually happy enough to let Kibago stay as it is; I never likes piplup and was more than a little pissed that it stayed as a piplup.

^Credit for thumbnails goes to Instrutilus!^

-Pokémon Rescue Team Series-
    Eternal Flame: Coming Soon!

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    The BW trio is shaping up to be very interesting.

With Brock finally gone, and Iris being more of a tease rather than Dawn being, "Ash's sibling," this trio looks like it'll be far more entertaining than the DP trio was.

I also like the fact that they more or less confirmed Iris' dragon will evolve as the saga progresses. Thank god they're not going to pull another Piplup on us.

BW is bringing the humor back to the series that DP lacked for the most part, and the other stuff like TR's new role is also appreciated.
    Told you Iris wasn't bland.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Team Rocket shoots Ash, Pikachu and professor lady with blaster-like beams? Wow...

Good episode, I like Miju now. Still, when will the Rockets win? Giovanni won't be happy after all those failures.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PowerfulStarmie View Post
    BTW, did anyone else notice the Tower of Heaven music? Freakin' beautiful!
    After hearing it in the anime, I think it's my new favorite piece of of BW game music. I really hope the anime version is released on CD eventually.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daikenki View Post
    Iris is definitely giving off that air that she's particularly skilled, as nothing Ash does seems to impress her. To tell the truth, she's right. Unfortunately, she still has to deliver on her big talk. Secret, eh? The evidence is mounting, but we can't say for certain yet.
    Now that I've actually taken my time with the episode, she did seem impressed that Ash won. I could have sworn I heard her say. "He won, sugoi..Satoshi." or something to herself. Of course when he asked her about how he did she acted high, and mighty which irritated him and he demanded a battle.

But yes, this trio is now finally together. Dento seems good so far, and I'm interested in his development. Iris, is alright but god I hope she battles soon. If she is the gym leader, I hope she get's a decent battle before the last gym.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    But yes, this trio is now finally together. Dento seems good so far, and I'm interested in his development. Iris, is alright but god I hope she battles soon. If she is the gym leader, I hope she get's a decent battle before the last gym.
    Not to mention Dento seems like a pretty good battler himself so far.

But yeah, I really want to see Iris battle. From the looks of it she may not battle for a while.

Blog Entries

Wow, I LOVED the interaction between Dento, Satoshi, and Iris in the last part of the episode, starting when Iris surprises the two boys by jumping out from the tree. Now I'm even more curious to see what her goal is!

Also, Dento sitting with Satoshi in the Pokemon Center and climbing on the table just to get into out of him was amazing. XDDD
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Blog Entries

Warning in advance: I'm very likely going to sound like an idiot summarizing this, but no one's making you read any further

Mijumaru's shell is game-breaking (How do Mijumaru not have high defense?), able to block a Solarbeam. But nonetheless it was an entertaining battle. Ash got the Tri Badge and still has 15 minutes left. What to do now?

TR and their gear is getting cooler by the episode. Unfortunately, they've awakened something they shouldn't have.
    Can't believe Ash forgot about how every Nurse Joy in the world is different and related to the others.

Then Iris walks in the Pokécenter with her sleeping, glowing Kibago. And then Makomo and Munna... I don't know what. Dream Eater? And in the Dream Smoke it makes, Kibago evolves into Onondo (Foreshadowing? I sure hope so) and then Ononox (shun the official romanization).

The twerps all go to the ruins of Makomo's lab, where Mushāna's been sleeping until Team Rocket woke it up. Of course that means a run-in and a battle. And the Rockets make a clean getaway after their machine broke and Mushāna fully awoke.

You know, that big elphant-fetus-thing is actually kinda cute when it's not making that creepy Dream Smoke (looks like a frickin' umbilical cord)

To wrap it up, Dento and Iris both officially agree to join Ash's group. (How old is Dento? I never noticed how much taller he was than Ash until now) That last bit with Iris was funny, too. In all, an entertaining, if not rushed episode. But what's wrong with rushed filler (which half of this episode was)?
    Next time: Tsutāja - Getto de Meromero!?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast