BW 004 "Battle Club! A Mysterious Pokémon Appears!!" Review Thread - Page 4

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 004 "Battle Club! A Mysterious Pokémon Appears!!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 004 "Battle Club! A Mysterious Pokémon Appears!!" Review Thread

I miss end of Sinnoh Ash. I mean now...fucking lol at ordering Pikachu to use Volt Tackle, and crashing into a wall. Dear god.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

As much as I love the BW rockets, I admit that I really miss their sympathetic characteristics from DP. But I think they'll start to soften down once we get over these "introducing generic game stuff" episodes. Maybe they'll have their first focus episode around BW020.

y team

Blog Entries

with that pose, pokabu's trainer kinda looked like Paul.Seriously.

Don't tell God how big your problems are, tell the problems how big your God is..
    The awesome banner is by Blazaking EX.

Archosaur Enthusiast Spikeheila's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Pokabu's soo adorable, especially when it says "Kabu!" XD sounds like kaboom

Electric Friend Safari: Luxio, Electabuzz, Pachirisu.

Awe YAY I'm glad caught Pokabu, all of there scenes they had together was just too adorable. I'm really glad Iris is starting to respect Ash.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

Miju pulled an Iris face at the end

Anyway, as useual, Miju gained more awesomeness and I also haven grown to like Pokabu even more. Cute piggy :)
    Like miju, Pokabu saved pikachu from Team rocket.

You guys want team rocket to soften up? O.o
    I've waited years for them to become more evil. Now they are like actually bad guys. And the non blasting off is just an added bonus.

Loved this episode.

^Credit for thumbnails goes to Instrutilus!^

-Pokémon Rescue Team Series-
    Eternal Flame: Coming Soon!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rafia View Post
    with that pose, pokabu's trainer kinda looked like Paul.Seriously.
    Lol, I noticed the same thing. What with the whole hands in pocket walking away thing. But, of course it isn't him.

Blog Entries

Pokabu made my heart melt: he's too adorable for words, lol. And I agree with the other poster about his trainer looking like Shinji, haha. Looks like Pokabu's my new favorite of Satoshi's team, the way he talks is adorable. <3

This was a great episode. I gotta admit, I had my doubts about this one for some reason, but I was proven wrong. Futachimaru's cute, too. Wish we could've seen Pikachu's battle against him finish before the siren went off, but oh well!
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Blog Entries

Few things to say about this episode.

Iris needs a goal, something anything, some plot besides being there. stat. Though she made me lol when she tried to cock block Ash to catch Pokabu. Was Kibago even in this ep?

Futachimaru and Janobii kick ass... they're awesome. Can't wait to see more of them.

Mijumaru... god I love the little guy! He's awesome. I laughed so hard when it tried to take Pikachu's place in the fight but then got scared when he saw Futachimaru. Also adorable when eating pokéfood.

Yeah Pokabu was a bit of a rehash from Charmander and Chimchar, but he seems a bit more energetic, more childlike than Ash's previous fire types. I just hope the writers take the time to give it a distinct personality.

What's with the Rocket hate people? Meowth disguising itself as an Umbreon was funny, James holding a glass of wine during the motto was epic and when I saw them escaping with deltaplanes, it prompted me to scream, "Fuck Yeah!" in my living room.

No Mamepato/Koromori makes me sad. We need more of them

Overall, I was hella entertained by this episode so it was a good one in my book.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can't believe they're rehashing Charmander/Chimchar again with the next fire type. This is on top of Cyndaquil being the underdog and Torkoal being the loveable loser.

What is with this fire type bias? God help us if Pokabu becomes the next Infernape.

Blog Entries

This episode is brilliant! I'M LOVING ME SOME POKABU! <3 IT IS SO CUTE, AND SO IS MIJU! <333

Lol, at Iris wanting to catch another starter that wasn't really feeling her like that. I love Iris, she is so adorable, and so is her Kibago. I like the idea of us waiting to find out what her goal is.

This episode was great, from James holding wine, to Meowth's Umbreon outfit, to Pokabu's backstory, it looked so sad with the rope around its mouth.

The best scene for me was Ash encountering Pokabu. Pokabu looked so cute sleeping on Ash's shoulder. I have to admit, although I liked Ash, and was a fan, ever since the Sinnoh League, I've learned to love and respect him, but not more than Misty of course. XD :DDD

I'm loving Best Wishes, it's amazing!!! Jessie is fab!!! in every episode!

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

only if Ash fights his trainer

sorry Iris Pokabu wanted to go with Ash

maybe you'll get your chance in BW007 with the Tsutarja

oh who am I kidding? Ash is getting her too

I like how NO ONE wants to be Iris' Pokémon XD Kibago sure has some brain damage or something if it accepted being her Poké... oh wait, maybe Kibago is actually USING Iris as his vehicle? yeah, free food and it gets carried around sitting in her hair without bothering to move at all... it doesn't really care about Iris

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I think the Pokémon World needs to set up a "Fire Starter Domestic Violence Unit".

Blog Entries

Ok, I understand now. Otter really has something against Pika. We'll see how this plays out.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast