BW 004 "Battle Club! A Mysterious Pokémon Appears!!" Review Thread - Page 11

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: BW 004 "Battle Club! A Mysterious Pokémon Appears!!" Review Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: BW 004 "Battle Club! A Mysterious Pokémon Appears!!" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Renchime View Post
    How can you talk about quotes and find them great when you don't understand? I see none of you being Japanese.
    You can't just jump to conclusions like that; there are plenty of people who can understand Japanese on this forum. Surely people wouldn't jump to talking about quotes without first having a reliable source translating it for them or understanding it themselves.
    New Member's Guide to BMGf
    icon by twilightblade

Blog Entries

How can you talk about quotes and find them great when you don't understand? I see none of you being Japanese.
    can you see us? Do you need to be hispanic to speak Spanish?

And even if one didn't understand, it's easy to understand emotion between va and bg music...
    Can you hear me?

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuutakeshi- View Post
    You don't have to be Japanese to speak the language.
    OK. Speak Japanese to me then and DO NOT make it romanji.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMiniTails View Post
    can you see us? Do you need to be hispanic to speak Spanish?

And even if one didn't understand, it's easy to understand emotion between va and bg music...
    The only way is that some watch with subs. Tell me, where can I find subbed BW episodes. I and a couple of friends wants to watch too.

Non-perverted Lopunny fan Ground Control's Avatar

The only way is that some watch with subs. Tell me, where can I find subbed BW episodes. I and a couple of friends wants to watch too.
    I don't think there's any subs out right now. I only understand a couple dozen though, and I understood what was happening in the episode just fine. But hey, patience is a virtue.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ground Control View Post
    I don't think there's any subs out right now.
    There are plenty of subs, but asking for them/linking them here is forbidden.

y team

Pokabu is so cute. It's my favorite starter. ^^ I'm glad Satoshi got him. ^^

Blog Entries

Can someone help me find translators and japanese episodes, including this one with Pokabu?
    I know a website, but I can't tell you due to Bulbagarden's rules. Sorry :\ I really wish I could. But keep looking. There are some really good websites who post the episodes with subs. Again, sorry, but I really can't, or I'll get infracted D:
    (Actually, you should probably remove your post. I got infracted for posting something like that once.)

this episode's horrible. it pissed me off!! I wish someone in the production would get rid rid of ash' reckless behavior because he learned how to catch a Pokemon and went on a Pokemon journey!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011