BW 003 "Mijumaru! Meguroko! Close Call!!" Review Thread - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BW 003 "Mijumaru! Meguroko! Close Call!!" Review Thread

Default Re: BW 003 "Mijumaru! Meguroko! Close Call!!" Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yumega View Post
    -_- it has shown up of youtube, but sorry I can't give you a link :/

It was a bit of a filler but good anyway. Team rocket not blasting off is a dream come true, actually.

'Mi joooo,' that otter has really passed the cute flag. Its so freaking adorable!

On the topic of the intro; do the siloetes of the pokémon become coloured once the appear in the anime because I think I've seen some that wernt coloured in the first episode...
    Yes, in the OP the silhouettes get revealed as Satoshi and the others meet them, apparently.

"I'm going to become a Pokémon Master!"
    LJ | ff.net

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zorroark View Post
    "Mi~ju!"
    Ash and Iris don't seem to get along. Come to think of it, why are they traveling together in the first place? Iris didn't have a bike to wreck, and she's clearly no beginner.
    Ash, and the main girl at the time NEVER get along at first. Well, except maybe May. He will always argue with the main girl. Always. Yay for recuring patterns. Ash claimed she was following him, and she claimed he was following her or something.

At any rate, Miju pushing Pikachu off Ash's shoulder was the highlight of the episode. Pikachu got pissed, and i was surprised to see that shell can deflect thunderbolt. But hey if it can deflect solarbeam of all things, then why not.

The Meguroko with the glasses better appear again. I hope either Ash or James catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masurao View Post
    Ash, and the main girl at the time NEVER get along at first. Well, except maybe May. He will always argue with the main girl. Always. Yay for recuring patterns. Ash claimed she was following him, and she claimed he was following her or something.

At any rate, Miju pushing Pikachu off Ash's shoulder was the highlight of the episode. Pikachu got pissed, and i was surprised to see that shell can deflect thunderbolt. But hey if it can deflect solarbeam of all things, then why not.

The Meguroko with the glasses better appear again. I hope either Ash or James catch it.
    Actually, he argued with May in the early episodes, especially when she bothered him with her "newbie" trainer skills, though it wasn't as harsh as, perhaps, Misty. I don't believe that Dawn and Ash argued as much -- I think the two of them clicked when they first met, to be honest, even though yes, they did argue about the silliest things.

Mijumaru is the cutest thing, as well as the funniest thing. Seriously, it is currently my favorite Isshu Pokémon in the anime as of now, I got to admit. And yes, I think Meguroko is going to appear again, it's the Squirtle of Isshu.

I'm thinking that Ash will be the one to catch it, to be honest? James's Pokémon are usually big and playful, so I doubt it'll go to James. I'm hoping it'll be Ash's, since it will be quite reminiscent to the first season. Hooray, nostalgia?

LJ | ff.net

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Keyhole's become such a hassle as of late, I just stopped bothering waking up early to watch it. Standardish episode. Didn't really feel much for it. Mijumaru pretty much had already joined the team, so that wasn't all that interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikari View Post
    James's Pokémon are usually big and playful, so I doubt it'll go to James. I'm hoping it'll be Ash's, since it will be quite reminiscent to the first season. Hooray, nostalgia?
    But what if Team rocket are staying as serious this time round as the first season, if not more. I havnt seen james go into a fit of girly laughter like useual. I hope he gets a darker Pokémon. if James had been back to his silly old self I would have put money of him catching Koromori, not Jessie.

Jessie and James were seen with three Pokéballs each. If they were to catch three Pokémon this time round that would be awesome.

I think either jessie or james will get Zuruggu

^Credit for thumbnails goes to Instrutilus!^

-Pokémon Rescue Team Series-
    Eternal Flame: Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Yumega View Post
    But what if Team rocket are staying as serious this time round as the first season, if not more. I havnt seen james go into a fit of girly laughter like useual. I hope he gets a darker Pokémon. if James had been back to his silly old self I would have put money of him catching Koromori, not Jessie.

Jessie and James were seen with three Pokéballs each. If they were to catch three Pokémon this time round that would be awesome.

I think either jessie or james will get Zuruggu
    Actually, when I saw them with three Pokéballs, I automatically thought that they already had some Pokémon that they caught off-screen? Perhaps James will get a Pokémon from one of his mansions, if he has one in Isshu, that is.

LJ | ff.net

Blog Entries

Actually, when I saw them with three Pokéballs, I automatically thought that they already had some Pokémon that they caught off-screen? Perhaps James will get a Pokémon from one of his mansions, if he has one in Isshu, that is.
    I dunno, but it was kinda suggested that Jessie caught Koromori in the swarm that appeared in the cave.

I don't want another grass type Pokémon attacking James everytime it is called out. Victrebell got away with it because it seemed to be doing it out of evilness and its a badass Pokémon. but cacnea and carnavine just pissed me off as far as to stop watching Diamond and Pearl.

Its a joke that has went too far and when he catches a Pokémon in BW I pray it will be as badass as Koffing and victrebell.

^Credit for thumbnails goes to Instrutilus!^

-Pokémon Rescue Team Series-
    Eternal Flame: Coming Soon!

Blog Entries

Perhaps James will get a Pokémon from one of his mansions, if he has one in Isshu, that is.
    I don't think he does since James seems pretty clueless about the Isshu Pokemon likewise with Jessie and James.

It's kind of weird actually its like all of a sudden Isshu just popped out of nowhere (recently), I get that Isshu is far away and all but there is such a thing as internet in the anime (unless its not as extensive as our internet).

Meguroku is about as likely to be caught as Hippopotas. Or Spoink. Or Jigglypuff.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mijumaru has really taking a liking to Ash, hasn't it.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

I'm trying to figure out if Mijumaru is a boy or a girl, it could be like Chikorita all over again. Boy is the little thing cute and it has some great personality, so I am glad Ash caught it. The AshxIris interaction has been fun so far. Over all, fun episode, can't wait for episode four.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

PDL

It seems like there's a running gag whenever there is a cute Pokémon, Iris seems to want to pinch it's cheeks or something. She did it to Pikachu and Mijimaru...

I thought it was a pretty cool episode, and I really hope sunglasses-Meguroko appears again.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Blog Entries

Kids are actually being drawn like kids now? Say it isn't so!

Also, lol at Mijumaru deflecting Thunderbolt like it's nothing.
    Last edited by CypherFDP; 30th September 2010 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    "Harumpf! I do say, THIS counterfeit was more impressive than THAT counterfeit!"

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My guess... Mijumaru has a crush on Ash much like Chikorita/Bayleef did. He was the only one that paid any genuine attention to it. It watched in worry as Ash lost to Shooti. Mijumaru was concerned when Ash was electrocuted by Pikachu's electric attacks. Even at this point, Mijumaru is so intentive on Ash that it shoved Pikachu off Ash's shoulder and basically clutched on to his leg. Last but not least, it saved Ash from the geyser attack. I don't know if Mijumaru would have done the same thing for Iris or Shooti.

I'm worried that Mijumaru's personality traits will be erased once Dent enters the group and Ash obtains more pokemon.

Blog Entries

DAMN. Miju's got some balls throwing Pikachu like that. I don't think any other Pokemon in the history of forever pulled that before.

All with that blank expression. It was part of his plan... All part of his plan.

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    "Harumpf! I do say, THIS counterfeit was more impressive than THAT counterfeit!"

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast