“With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 74

Thread: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

  1. #1
    Demonic Scraggy Mijumaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the grave...
    Posts
    3,712
    Blog Entries
    47

    Default “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Togekiss shows us some techniques in today’s episode. And Gible vs. Togekiss makes it interesting.
    I hope they keep that unique piece of music in the beginning of the episode. PLEASE!!
    I’m excited to see this episode in the dub, even though all of the original music won’t be kept…
    Yes! They kept that unique piece! In total, they kept 13 pieces, more than any other episode as of Fighting Ire With Fire!.
    Last edited by Mijumaru; 4th September 2010 at 09:55 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User shapps07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijumaru View Post
    Togekiss shows us some techniques in today’s episode. And Gible vs. Togekiss makes it interesting.
    I hope they keep that unique piece of music in the beginning of the episode. PLEASE!!
    I’m excited to see this episode in the dub, even though all of the original music won’t be kept…
    Yes! They kept that unique piece! In total, they kept 11 pieces, more than any other episode as of Fighting Ire With Fire!.
    Please tell me what dub music they kept!!

  3. #3
    XY Piplup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,114

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Did they say that Togekiss is acting like a "big sister"? They said it in the Japanese version and that proved Togekiss is a female... I hope they kept that in the dub

  4. #4
    Demonic Scraggy Mijumaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the grave...
    Posts
    3,712
    Blog Entries
    47

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shapps07 View Post
    Please tell me what dub music they kept!!
    Okay... here it comes:

    1. The unique piece at the beginning
    2. A piece from the battle
    3. Another piece from the battle
    4. Team Rocket's theme
    5. The Sinnoh gym battle theme
    6. The Route 206 theme
    7. Some royal piece from the Lucario movie
    8. Some happy battle song during Team Rocket's battle
    9. Team Rocket's motto
    10. Team Rocket's sneaking theme
    11. Some theme when Piplup and Pikachu ride on Togekiss
    12. The piece from when Togekiss is about to crash into the rock
    13. A short piece during Team Rocket's battle


    In no particular order.
    Oh, wait there were 13 not 12, nor 11. Even better.
    Last edited by Mijumaru; 4th September 2010 at 09:57 AM.

  5. #5
    Registered User shapps07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Thank you so much. Now just wondering. By "Team Rocket sneaking theme", do u mean when they were underground?

  6. #6
    Demonic Scraggy Mijumaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the grave...
    Posts
    3,712
    Blog Entries
    47

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shapps07 View Post
    Thank you so much. Now just wondering. By "Team Rocket sneaking theme", do u mean when they were underground?
    No, in the beginning when they were in the bush.

  7. #7
    Game on. The Miniryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    If your really wanna know, you
    Posts
    1,281
    Blog Entries
    13

    Visit The Miniryu's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    The episode was awesome! Togekiss is really coming along in the battling and dodging area.
    The wind howls...The rain pours...A figure appears in the darkness...The Minryu approaches..............

  8. #8
    Demonic Scraggy Mijumaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the grave...
    Posts
    3,712
    Blog Entries
    47

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aceblack4eva View Post
    The episode was awesome! Togekiss is really coming along in the battling and dodging area.
    Defintely. Sometimes I wish I could fly like Togekiss.

    Did you guys know that the scene at the beginning of the episode is stock footage from the beginning of Gotta Get a Gible!?

  9. #9
    Registered User shapps07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Oh OK. I was just wondering but anyway thank you. You made my morning with that information =]

  10. #10
    Demonic Scraggy Mijumaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the grave...
    Posts
    3,712
    Blog Entries
    47

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shapps07 View Post
    Oh OK. I was just wondering but anyway thank you. You made my morning with that information =]
    You're welcome.

    But now I wonder if Togekiss will actually put up a good fight in the Grand Festival. I haven't seen DP177 yet.

  11. #11
    Registered User shapps07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijumaru View Post
    You're welcome.

    But now I wonder if Togekiss will actually put up a good fight in the Grand Festival. I haven't seen DP177 yet.
    Trust me. It will be a battle to remember.

  12. #12
    Demonic Scraggy Mijumaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the grave...
    Posts
    3,712
    Blog Entries
    47

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shapps07 View Post
    Trust me. It will be a battle to remember.
    I know it will.

    Now with this episode, we're only two episodes away from the Grand Festival, and twelve from the Sinnoh League! Twelve because of the Heatran episode, not eleven.

  13. #13
    Registered User shapps07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijumaru View Post
    I know it will.

    Now with this episode, we're only two episodes away from the Grand Festival, and twelve from the Sinnoh League! Twelve because of the Heatran episode, not eleven.
    I have a feeling that the Heatran episode will premiere either after the episode, Coming Full Festival Circle, or the first Saturday of November.

  14. #14
    XY Piplup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,114

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    Did they say that Togekiss is acting like a "big sister"? They said it in the Japanese version and that proved Togekiss is a female... I hope they kept that in the dub
    Can anyone please answer that?

  15. #15
    Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bath, England
    Posts
    2,364
    Blog Entries
    175

    Follow Froakie on Tumblr

    Default Re: “With the Easiest of Grace!” Review Thread

    Yes they did, the conversation went like this-

    Brock: Togekiss is carefree but it is tough aswell.
    Dawn: Like a big sister don't you think?
    Brock: Yeah


    Great episode. I liked how they kept the music at the beginning. The battles were great too!
    9/10

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •