Entries with no category
So, I hear that the latest bandwagon is something called "25 reasons why so-and-so is awesome." Well, I'll play along, I guess. I'll pick myself, as I could definitely use an ego boost, right? Right? Oh, fuck it...
25 Reasons Why Satoshi-kun Smells Funny
1. I would smell funny if I wore a clown nose.
2. What did the cannibal say to the other cannibal as they were eating a clown?
3. This tastes funny!
4. That wasn't very funny, was it?
So, I wanna start an S&M forum. I wanna start it because these would be the great things that you'd see happening:
1. Half of the forum would get infractions daily, and they would actually ASK for them.
2. Infraction giving would be named "the infraction belt."
3. The banhammer would be called "the banpaddle."
4. Did I mention that people would actually ASK to be infracted? And we'd force them to ask politely before we'd give it to them.
5. Moderators would
Now it's time to take a break and see what we have done.
Seriously. I'm leaving. For a minute or two, because I've gotta take a piss.
So, Caprizant did this blog, and I thought that I should do something similar as well, since I really love music.
I'm going to put my Zune on shuffle, and list (and talk about) the first 10 songs that come up. I will skip over short spoken tracks like special edition bonus "in the studio" stuff.
1. Funky Monsters by Geza X. Geza X is a madman. He produced a lot of punk records in the late 70's/early 80's in the Los Angeles and San Francisco punk scenes.