These are the types of people on BMGf I dislike:
* People that welcome new users on their profiles
* People who wish Happy Birthday to people they don't even know
* People who try to guilt you into things
* People who make social groups that are "fanclubs" for other people
* People who constantly make social groups
* People who feel the need to post in every thread on the current page of a particular forum
* People who feel the need to comment
that I've never really trained a rock-type that wasn't a Tyranitar.
Also I did the Arceus event earlier and I started shaking.
Unlike other trainers there's no balls. Its nothing to worry bout surely, but its hilarious to see that being older means looking coll and not holding Pokeballs.
My Arceus I suck at puns.
Well, today is my one year anniversary. I gotta say that I'm quite happy with making it this far. I'm gonna start out with all those bad memories of this last year and just get those out of the way. I mean, seriously, why do people always end with the bad memories? Do they want to end on a bad note? It makes no sense.
So, the bad. Well, the first thing that comes to mind are those two bannings, both of which were of a combination of me being