...and I'm really excited about it. My friend is going to get Soul Silver, but she's probably not going to pre-order.
In other news, Shoddy Battle hasn't worked for me all day. Has this happened to anyone else?
1) Agree with everything he says.
2) give him $100 cash.
3) Turn on some Andrew Lloyd Webber
4) turn off the T-swiffy
5) SHE'LL NEVER KNOW YOURE STORY LIKE I DO ; ;
6) refer to Lost in a Positive Manner
7) Get Butthurt
8) Refer to him as "Your Tallness"
9) Do not flash Him. He is afraid of the circles in the center.
10) Talk to him everyday
11) Have an intelligent discussion with him. Seriously, few people talk to me
because I'm sick of putting up with all the bullshit stuff my friend who's supposed to be playing with me is pulling.
something new, something for the XBOX360 or some relatively new PS2 game (although those are all going to be at least a year or two old lol).
like, what's a good game with a great story and great characters? I don't have many options here, so I can't ask for action-RPG to be a requirement, but it would be nice if it was.
u know wat sucks? Playin a Fightin game like DBZ online. y? cause most people cheat by usin one move over and over and over. i hate it. then the best part is when u lose, theyll sent u a message tellin u that u suck.
good example. i just got Dragon Ball: Ragin Blast for the PS3. and i just started playin it. well for fun i wanted to see how good online battles are. first there r some really really good people out there. i lost every round. finally i decided to play one more
How have I not acknowledged that meme this much before?